Author Topic: Today's encounter with idiots.  (Read 509 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Today's encounter with idiots.
« on: December 04, 2021, 05:25:14 PM »
liberal N proud (59,033 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216112884

Today's encounter with idiots.

Standing in line at the pharmacy this morning.

I was there to get my booster shot, he was just being an asshole.

I am standing at the front of the line that I had just spent 20 minutes in when this idiot asks if this is the line for the pharmacy.

Yes sir, it forms back there.
He informs me that he is not waiting in any damn line.

I looked at him and said, sir, the Peparation H is in the next isle over.

He had guts enough to call me an asshole and when the next pharmacist wa available he just stepped right up.

:whatever:

Really shitty bouncy. Somehow this guy was a trumpist? Or just an asshole?

maxsolomon (25,918 posts)

2. How old was this crank?

And the pharmacist served him?

8. Not as old as he looked I am sure.

Looked like he just came in from the sticks
The pharmacist didn't want a scene

Downtown Hound (12,565 posts)

6. They would have gotten a scene from me

If I'd been there. I threw someone out of a movie theater I worked in once for doing the same thing.

You threw a guy out of a movie theater while they were standing in line to get tickets?

:o

ShazamIam (1,635 posts)

7. Top level entitlement.

Star Member BlackSkimmer (43,111 posts)

10. Where in hell do you live?

I live in a red county, red town…this stuff never happens to me.

I’ve never seen a line at a vax place either. In a way, that’s good to know that people are lining up.

12. South Carolina

Red as hell and full of self absorbed idiots

Star Member A HERETIC I AM (22,328 posts)

22. Here's what I do when this sort of thing happens to me;

I ask, in a voice loud enough to heard by EVERYONE, "Are you a Christian man?"

They invariably say yes.

I then say "Well I am an Atheist and I would NEVER do to you what you just did to me."

If I was a Christian I might respond to his answer with "Then why don't you act like one?"

I wouldn't stand for it. Not for one second. The entitled asshole isn't going to jump the line on me, no bloody way. I would yell right in his ****ing ear that he wasn't next and to move to the back of the line.

:yawn:

Kath2 (2,424 posts)

13. I notice a lot of people being incredibly rude these days.

I was in line to buy s bottle of wine last night and the man in front of me buying beer freaked out on the poor female clerk at the counter because she told him they were out of bags. He called her a "stupid bitch" and stalked out. No one should be treated with that kind of disrespect.

Star Member pandr32 (8,158 posts)

16. Social rules and mannors are for pussies
This is why these asshats do it--because they get away with it. With all the gun violence and hate crimes we are reaching the point that we need armed security guards at the ready. Hopefully someone clicked this guy's picture at the very least.

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: Today's encounter with idiots.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 05:32:24 PM »
Funny how they always have a snappy answer for rethugs on paper...but they can never hold their own in a casual conversation on DU Jr or Hide 5.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 05:35:36 PM »
The line cutter can't be a Trumper because everyone knows that all Trumpers are anti vaxers, so this was one of yours DUmmy.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021, 05:42:52 PM »
I read responses like that and I can only conclude that these suckers will believe anything. That explains why they vote for democrats.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 05:48:08 PM »
Obviously a fake :bouncy: and a false title. The :bouncy: wasn't about encountering a gaggle of DUers! :rotf:  :tongue:  :fuelfire:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2021, 08:51:18 PM »
Today's encounter with idiots: I read an internet forum post comparing rudeness to gun violence and hate crimes necessitating security guards.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2021, 10:31:40 PM »
That thread is proof that the Bouncy is highly contagious, and grows more complex and resistant with every mutation.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2021, 05:58:19 AM »
That thread is proof that the Bouncy is highly contagious, and grows more complex and resistant with every mutation.

It also seems to get more severe, the quality of bouncies is declining.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2021, 06:34:44 AM »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2021, 07:33:34 AM »

They invariably say yes.

I then say "Well I am an Atheist and I would NEVER do to you what you just did to me."

If I was a Christian I might respond to his answer with "Then why don't you act like one?"

I wouldn't stand for it. Not for one second. The entitled asshole isn't going to jump the line on me, no bloody way. I would yell right in his ****ing ear that he wasn't next and to move to the back of the line.
Whenever a lefty asks me if I am a Christian man I say I am Jewish and not to assume what gender I identify with.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2021, 09:02:11 AM »

They invariably say yes.

I then say "Well I am an Atheist and I would NEVER do to you what you just did to me." ...

One dumb fictional :bouncy: deserves a dumber fictional :bouncy: . :whatever:  :whatever:  :whatever:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline jukin

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2021, 10:14:53 AM »
Whenever a lefty asks me if I am a Christian man I say I am Jewish and not to assume what gender I identify with.

I saw **** YOU and cough on them.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2021, 11:18:52 AM »
It takes someone as clue-free as Star Moron A HERETIC I AM to believe an actual Christian would care about his/her pathetic attempt to throw their religion in their face.