Author Topic: I'm so upset...an antivaxxer strikes  (Read 367 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I'm so upset...an antivaxxer strikes
« on: December 03, 2021, 08:01:51 PM »
Star Member wryter2000 (42,468 posts)

A lovely lady has to stop coming to church because she lives with her son, and he won't get vaxxed. Church policy is everyone who comes to church must be vaxxed and everyone in their houw3hole must be vaxxed.

She does a couple of things around the church, including the altar guild. Altar guilt has been cut in half by people who haven't come back to church and others who've dropped out of altar guild. We were so happy when she accepted. We love her, and she can't come to church! I hope to God he doesn't get her or his children sick. If he gets sick...it's not very Christian...but he deserves it.

Which Russian province do you reside in, Illinois, California, or New York?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216110566
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: I'm so upset...an antivaxxer strikes
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 08:30:39 PM »
Freedom is such a problem for Lefty.
I am certainly suspect of any DUmmy claiming to go to church. Atheism is the only approved religion there.
IF the DUmmy is describing a real church, then is must be a den of wolves in sheep's clothing.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 08:44:35 PM »
If he gets sick...it's not very Christian...but he deserves it.

That is not a very Christian thing to say. Makes me doubt the whole story. Let's see here, Jesus walked among lepers but this church bars members if they have immediate family that is unvaccinated.

"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 08:56:07 PM »
That is not a very Christian thing to say. Makes me doubt the whole story. Let's see here, Jesus walked among lepers but this church bars members if they have immediate family that is unvaccinated.

Well, it's probably a Unitarian church so they don't care about life anyway and have cast aside Jesus and God because he wasn't woke enough.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 08:21:29 AM »
Star Member wryter2000 (42,468 posts)

A lovely lady has to stop coming to church because she lives with her son, and he won't get vaxxed. Church policy is everyone who comes to church must be vaxxed and everyone in their houw3hole must be vaxxed.

She does a couple of things around the church, including the altar guild. Altar guilt has been cut in half by people who haven't come back to church and others who've dropped out of altar guild. We were so happy when she accepted. We love her, and she can't come to church! I hope to God he doesn't get her or his children sick. If he gets sick...it's not very Christian...but he deserves it.

Which Russian province do you reside in, Illinois, California, or New York?

So, because the woman's vax-resistant son is not vaxxed, her church will not allow the woman to enter the church building. I have to admit not having heard of such a rule by any church (and the church my family attends is not a nest of anti-vaxxers). So, putting together the fact that a DUmmie is a member, the DUmmie thinks the woman's son (who apparently is not a member of the church) should be bound by the church's rule, and the DUmmie's use of the term "altar guild", I'm going to wild-guess that the church in this :bouncy: is an Evangelical Lutheran Church in America congregation, that Lutheran denomination being the one that has (over multiple decades) gone loony-lib.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2021, 10:04:00 AM »
1. You expect any one with more than 85 IQ to believe you go to church. STRIKE 1

2. So now it is anybody in their "houw3hole" has to be vaxed. STRIKE 2

3. No it is not very Christian but then you are not a Christian. STRIKE 3

You fake Bouncy story is OUT. I give you no bongs and we are all dumber for having read you fable of lies.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2021, 10:27:15 AM »
The DU OP bouncy could be fictional, but that congregation's rule sounds like the sort of feel-good panic-silliness an uber-liberal denomination congregation would do, sort of a one-upsmanship game of

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.