Author Topic: Antifa attacks churches for months...Media silent. Democrats silent.  (Read 438 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1418627910617939971
Antifa have been vandalizing Christian houses of worship in Portland (& elsewhere) for months. They’ve done it without condemnation from local & national officials. Any other religion that experienced hate crime targeting like this would be treated differently.

Offline ADsOutburst

I remember hearing about an article by a former member of ANTIFA, saying their activities were basically done for fun.

Maybe if it stops being fun, they'll stop doing it. :devious:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 06:40:59 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
I remember hearing about an article by a former member of ANTIFA, saying their activities were basically done for fun.

Oh, I don't know that it'll ever stop being fun. I mean, I'm gonna have a blast when (finally) returning fire on these jack wagons becomes acceptable. And it's not gonna STOP being fun for a long, long time...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.

I'll bet back in the 1930's the ruling party and their members thought Kristalnacht was fun too.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Online Muddling 2

Oh, I don't know that it'll ever stop being fun. I mean, I'm gonna have a blast when (finally) returning fire on these jack wagons becomes acceptable. And it's not gonna STOP being fun for a long, long time...

"Embrace the Brrrrrrttt, Luke."
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein