Author Topic: In case you missed it  (Read 596 times)

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
In case you missed it
« on: May 16, 2021, 12:53:44 PM »
Maria Bartiromo, the only show I listen to on FOX, interviews Elise Stefanik. who just replaced war-monger neo-con Liz Cheney as GOP conference chair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfjGIMbDQ18

I am hoping that Elise, MTG and Lauren Boebert are successful in inspiring more GOP Congresscritters to speak out.  We must retake the GOP from the top down AND the bottom up.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: In case you missed it
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 06:47:50 PM »
I think many of those RINOs will be primaried -- Kinzinger, Cheney, Katko, Upton, a few others.

The problem is, most of these RINOs haven't yet learned that the establishment GOP is a dying breed.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: In case you missed it
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 07:43:18 PM »
I think many of those RINOs will be primaried -- Kinzinger, Cheney, Katko, Upton, a few others.

The problem is, most of these RINOs haven't yet learned that the establishment GOP is a dying breed.

Kinzinger is a guy that I really liked about 10 years ago, and reminds me a bit of John Kasich.  When Kasich was a part of Republican Revolution class of 1994, he actually had conservative values much like Kinzinger once did.  But like some weak-kneed politicians, they love the adoration of the media.  See McCain, Romney, Liz Cheney and the aforementioned so-called Republicans.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender