Author Topic: It is time to ban this TERRORIST from the Capitol  (Read 731 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
It is time to ban this TERRORIST from the Capitol
« on: May 13, 2021, 04:03:20 PM »
Star Member Stinky The Clown (63,072 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215425432

Rep. Greene aggressively confronts Rep. Ocasio-Cortez, causing New York congresswoman to raise security concerns

:whatever:

mikeysnot (4,446 posts)

1. AOC not wanting to debate greene

Is the same reason grown adults don’t debate bedtimes with toddlers...

Star Member Phoenix61 (9,967 posts)

2. At some point she's going to screw up and put her hands

on someone and end up with a restraining on her. Then she can figure out how to go to work.

Star Member bullwinkle428 (19,338 posts)

3. I'm quite certain she had her "videographer" follow closely behind, racking up

footage for her campaign commercial next year.

Deuxcents (1,823 posts)

5. MTG is a stalker

She followed n harassed the Parkland kid by trying to get a reaction on guns. Now she’s following AOC for some kind of reaction. The minority leadership is too busy expelling Liz Cheney to notice.

Star Member PatSeg (37,725 posts)

39. I remember reading Joe Biden's autobiography

in 2008 and he talked about how in awe he was entering the senate chamber. He had great reverence for our Capitol, like it was a cathedral to democracy. For him it was a very humbling experience and that is apparent today in the White House as well.

These clowns like Greene, Boebert, and Gaetz act like it is just an opportunity. They have no real sense of history and those who came before them. They defile everything they touch, nothing is sacred.

Star Member Wicked Blue (2,670 posts)

6. Greene should undergo a psychiatric evaluation

asap

before she injures someone

Q is she carrying a gun in the Capitol?

Moostache (8,722 posts)

29. Don't be fooled...that IS the script

There is no actual attempt to seek or gain understanding or have an actual debate with her.
She is the embodiment of the present day Republican Party.

I won't be even the smallest bit surprised next month when the GQP "leaders" re-install her to either committee assignments or an actual leadership role.

The bottom of the barrel has many crevasses to plumb before it is exhausted.

hadEnuf (748 posts)

13. Throw this traitorous POS out of Congress.

She is unfit to serve.

Star Member CrackityJones75 (255 posts)

22. The people calling to ignore her

The people calling to ignore her are way.... WAY off.

She didn’t get elected because we gave her attention. She got elected because there is a serious amount of people that support her. And we have not called these people put and publicly shamed them and cut them off from society. We talk nice to them at our kids sporting events, at our kids band concerts, and other functions. What we should be doing is acknowledging these people in the sense that we tell them they are not welcome to be around is and our children. And they need to hear it from everyone, every time they open their yaps.

The police haven’t gotten as bad as they are because we feed their egos by giving them attention. They have gotten that way because we haven’t stood up and called bullshit! Not enough people anyway.

Jan 6th happened not because we gave those people attention but because they sat and TOLD us they were going to pull some shit like that and literally here on this site people told us all about how they were just talk and would stay home and hump their guns.

Sorry but ignoring this shit is NOT the way to handle it.

rateyes (17,367 posts)

32. AOC could quote the scriptures to MTG

I’m not debating you because Jesus told us not to throw our pearls before swine.

Loge23 (3,823 posts)

36. I can't even anymore

The tragic fact is that there are enemies of our country and democracy in the the Congress and Senate.
There are no words left as to what to do about them.

Midnight Writer (11,512 posts)

42. There's a guy in my town who hangs out in the business area who follows people and screams at them.

Sometimes I give him a couple of bucks.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: It is time to ban this TERRORIST from the Capitol
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 04:15:59 PM »
These are the snowflakes who want war.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 04:35:02 PM »
Terrorist? What'd Greene do? Get within 5 feet of Barmaid Spice while not wearing a mask? :rotf:

[DU] Barmaid Spice is an anti-Semite who needs to be confronted and made to know she is reprehensible. Ditto Jihad Spice and Pali Spice. [/DU]
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 04:44:37 PM »
Star Member Stinky The Clown (63,072 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215425432

Look at you with your cancel culture.

Dream on.  Only her voting constituency can decide it she goes or stays in the Capitol
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 05:05:01 PM »
mikeysnot (4,446 posts)

1. AOC not wanting to debate greene

Is the same reason grown adults don’t debate bedtimes with toddlers...

With the toddler being AoC, clutching onto her binky or woobie for constant security, not to mention Face-timing or Instagraming for blue checkmark reassurance that she is the new messiah.

Boston University should revoke her diploma.  In economics of all things. :rotf:

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 05:22:59 PM »
With the toddler being AoC, clutching onto her binky or woobie for constant security, not to mention Face-timing or Instagraming for blue checkmark reassurance that she is the new messiah.

Boston University should revoke her diploma.  In economics of all things. :rotf:

Just like the DUmmies hiding at DU and afraid to come here.

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2021, 09:30:54 AM »
Stinks, you actually don't have any power to ban anyone from anywhere.  Or to do much of anything, really.  Loser nobody. 

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2021, 01:19:23 PM »
MTG has what is in short supply in the GOP ... backbone.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2021, 01:47:36 PM »
Funny that those Washington ComPost reporters who said they saw this "aggressive" confrontation don't seem to have video, at least in the article, only their description of events. 

Just how does that description, if accurate, compare to say these videos?

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/08/28/19-videos-of-left-wing-protesters-harassing-people-after-the-republican-national-convention/

Another denouncement of this "harassment" from what appears to be George Taki's personal "news" website, with a nice collection of DU worthy tweets about the "incident"
https://secondnexus.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-aoc-confront

Would the DUmp prefer we look to other countries and how their government officials settle some arguements?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/wildest-parliament-brawls

:-)
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2021, 01:58:03 PM »
MTG has what is in short supply in the GOP ... backbone.

MAGA backbone

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2021, 02:11:57 PM »
If going to ban terrorists from the capital building I guess that 2/3rds of "The Squad" (who are actually in charge of the DNC) will not be able to go in to the building.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Delmar

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2021, 05:32:51 PM »
Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2021, 06:47:52 PM »
Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.

wow, that's some radical talk you got going on there.  One could almost say those words could incite people to commit acts of violence and terror against members of the cabinet...

Police lives matter.