Author Topic: explain to me why the media is giving Caitlyn Jenner the time of day?  (Read 333 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
jimlup (7,765 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215417956

Can someone explain to me why the media is giving Caitlyn Jenner the time of day?
Much less the free media time she is getting on CNN?

Really? This lady is laughable. Not totally stupid. I guess that is now the Republican candidate standard.

DU supports the Afghan War and hates on Trans people...

What ****ing world am I on right now?

Star Member onecaliberal (20,084 posts)

1. Dems won't vote for her.

Star Member onecaliberal (20,084 posts)

4. Yeah. The pathetically low number of signatures to put this complete waste of money on the ballot

Needs to be changed. 40 million people here.

Star Member Skittles (134,862 posts)

6. train wreck factor, like Trump

Star Member Takket (14,278 posts)

7. because she's famous. if she weren't her announcing she's running would make the

bottom left corner of page 20 of the la times. no one would care

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)

Obviously, not the same one DUpipo and all lefty bobble-heads are on, that's for sure!

Can't you Just imagine if Jenner, the poor sexually confused  male, were  to be a member of the  Democrat party ...

How different their opinions would be?

Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?

:whatever:

Feet planted firmly in the air, as always.  I'm sure wherever DUer's were hanging out and griping about evil republicans back in the Clinton days, they were all for or just silent about Bosnia.  They didn't care about Obama's drone strikes.  Haven't heard much about Club Gitmo.  Their pragmatism is only equaled by their doublethink, and both work together frequently. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

jimlup (7,765 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215417956

Can someone explain to me why the media is giving Caitlyn Jenner the time of day?
Much less the free media time she is getting on CNN?

Really? This lady is laughable. Not totally stupid. I guess that is now the Republican candidate standard.

:rotf: I can't do a search on DU, but the chances of multiple DU-threads lionizing Bruce when he went Trans seem a certainty to me. But for double-standards ...

As for DU-member jimlup's question, it's easy to the point of obvious. Bruce is another Ahhhhhhhhhhhnold-style unprincipled RINO. The MSM don't like RINOs much less than they do Noisome.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.