Author Topic: I almost hope the Kentucky Derby was a super-spreader event.  (Read 880 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Coventina (22,373 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215397611

I almost hope the Kentucky Derby was a super-spreader event.
Aside from the fact that it would be dangerous for the health-care workers and innocent bystanders.

I sure wouldn't miss people who entertain themselves by watching horses kill themselves.

What hateful little ****twats they are...

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: I almost hope the Kentucky Derby was a super-spreader event.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 07:30:26 PM »
Well DUmbass when you were conceived it was a super spreader event with the entire pacific fleet invited to participate at 25 cents a pop on Hotel Street in downtown Honolulu.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 07:32:54 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 08:00:43 PM »
...  watching horses kill themselves.

:o When did the Kentucky Derby start having fights between Equine Gladiators? :o
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 08:50:00 PM »
Awww, is somebody still locked down and having envy and loathing for people being too free?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 08:57:16 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 09:28:11 PM »
They're mad the black jockey didn't win last weekend
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2021, 05:24:45 AM »
I'm sure it will be just as deadly for the attendees as Sturgis was for its attendees.

Feel better?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2021, 04:41:50 PM »
:o When did the Kentucky Derby start having fights between Equine Gladiators? :o
They tried letting Democrats taking it in the rear by a thoroubred on a stage but the only one enjoying it was the democrat. Equine gladiators was the next thing to try
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2021, 05:51:22 PM »
Man, what a heartless sack of crap.

Well DUmbass when you were conceived it was a super spreader event with the entire pacific fleet invited to participate at 25 cents a pop on Hotel Street in downtown Honolulu.

LOL! Burn!

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2021, 06:47:28 PM »
Coventina:

Very bad teacher and person. Mentally disturbed and not friendly. No one will get the grades A. If you come late for just a minute she will surely take away enough points and it will seem like you missed whole class. Tests are desperate and if you give right answer, she will find at least three reasons that you do not give you a full points

:rotf:

yep

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2021, 06:58:30 PM »
Coventina:

:rotf:

yep

Damn. Overall 2 out of a possible 5 rating.

She definitely didn't like to give full credit on work, and wouldn't give good explanations as to why you didn't receive full credit. However, I always emailed and asked as to how I can improve for next time and ended up with a B in the class and asked if there's anything I can do for an A. She actually rounded my grade ~ 3% giving me an A.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2021, 07:17:16 PM »
Excessive amounts of reading (even for history), and the book was not well written. Her handouts were numerous, 4 to 6 per chapter and they contained so many grammatical errors it was pathetic. Her grading was really tough, and excessive point reduction was the result. My first B grade in three years after ASU. Stay away... Far far away...

This was probably the worst class I have ever taken. It was 100% online & the teacher is literally insane. No matter what I wrote in my essays I never got above an 80%. When I asked if she could show me examples of higher scoring essays she told me that mine were the highest scoring. She can't spell or write & is a poor judge of writing quality.

Sounds like she fancies herself too good to be at a JC and takes it out on her students.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2021, 07:30:46 PM »
The hate lives well in this DUmmie.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2021, 07:35:32 PM »
The hate lives well in this DUmmie.

When hate is all that you have in your life you hold on to it tightly and never let it go.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2021, 08:59:44 AM »
When hate is all that you have in your life you hold on to it tightly and never let it go.

They should funnel their hate into a black metal band.  Put out a poorly produced demo with ugly black and white photography on the cover, then disappear into obscurity, unheard of except for a few elite, true kvlt masters.

(obscure musical genre humor that no else gets, but is fun to write down anyway  :-) )
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2021, 11:11:04 AM »
They tried letting Democrats taking it in the rear by a thoroubred on a stage but the only one enjoying it was the democrat. Equine gladiators was the next thing to try

Johnny Ware?  :p
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2021, 11:56:27 AM »
Not much in the way of responses nor info why Coventina hated on people 3/4 of the continent from her home. There is this jewel of unrelated ignorance:

FarPoint (9,830 posts)

10. I believe the GOP trumpsters wish that....Democrats...not so much there ...

Last edited Tue May 4, 2021, 10:15 AM - Edit history (1)

Of course they, the GOP Congress critters get vaccinated and won't admit it as they preach not to get the vaccine 1...why??? because if President Biden does beat this virus with vaccinations 2...he rises in the polls...

So, I hope there is no super spreader events....just massive vaccination events.

1 So it's just my imagination that Senator Cruz refuses to wear masks because he's been vaccinated? And this didn't happen, https://reason.com/2021/04/28/congressional-gop-doctors-urge-americans-to-get-vaccinated-against-covid-19/ :

Congressional GOP Doctors Urge Americans To Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19

Ten Republican members of Congress with medical credentials have just released a public service announcement video that urges their fellow Republicans to get vaccinated. The GOP Doc Caucus argues that these are very safe and highly effective vaccines. And importantly, the more Americans who get vaccinated the faster we can all return to pre-pandemic normalcy.

"I look forward to the freedom that I along with my loved ones will regain once the vast majority of Americans are vaccinated," Sen. John Barrasso (R–Wyo.) says in the video. Maryland Rep. John Joyce observes, "Operation Warp Speed brought us safe and effective vaccines, and all in record time." Maryland Rep. Andy Harris declares that "the FDA did not skip any steps," while Texas Rep. Michael Burgess adds that they "cut bureaucratic red tape, not corners."

NBC doesn't name those House members who had not received the Covid vaccine, https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/one-four-house-members-have-opted-not-receive-covid-19-n1261156 , but if 3/4 of House members had been vaccinated (early March) that means more than half of R House members had been vaccinated.

2 Every vaccine injection to date and probably for months into the future was a dose under order by President Trump and OWS. On January 1, 2020 200 million doses of Pfizer and 200 million doses of Moderna were on order. 100 million dose of J&J were also on order, contingent on J&J receiving EUA approval. So the first 500 million vaccine doses that will be distributed to state were ordered by Trump, not LIEden. Even the doses LIEden has ordered were ordered under contract options negotiated by Trump. As of yesterday morning: 318,474,035 doses had been delivered to US states; 247,769,049 doses had been injected. That >44.5% of the US population has received at least one vaccine dose and 32% are fully vaccinated is entirely to Trump's credit, with none to LIEden.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 12:06:14 PM by SVPete »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2021, 07:50:22 PM »
I wonder if this what got coventina POed:

Armed diner responds to BLM protesters in Louisville restaurant's outdoor space

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2021/05/05/armed-diner-responds-to-blm-protesters-in-louisville-restaurants-outdoor-space-n387915

Picture it. It’s Kentucky Derby weekend in Louisville and you are out enjoying a nice dinner on Saturday evening. Next thing you know, a Black Lives Matter protest invades the restaurant’s space and begins harassing outdoor diners. What’s a diner to do? For one man, the answer to that question was to pull out his gun and have a chat with the protesters.

No shots were fired, but the BLM thugs "moved on".

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2021, 08:13:49 AM »
I wonder if this what got coventina POed:

Armed diner responds to BLM protesters in Louisville restaurant's outdoor space

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2021/05/05/armed-diner-responds-to-blm-protesters-in-louisville-restaurants-outdoor-space-n387915

No shots were fired, but the BLM thugs "moved on".

I see at least a couple of the protestors armed with pistols. Several wearing bulletproof  vests. The guy in the back with a black shirt and black bulletproof vest, short hair and extensive tattoos on his right arm is holding a pistol.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2021, 08:30:32 AM »
A Blaxican Stand-Off!  :rimshot:  :bolt:

:racist:

:racista: