Author Topic: Nobody on a white horse is going to save the Republicans.  (Read 451 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Nobody on a white horse is going to save the Republicans.
« on: May 03, 2021, 09:18:28 AM »
Star Member kentuck (101,430 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215393763

They will have to save themselves.

If they are OK with lying to their supporters and the American people, then they will not survive. They will drown in their lies. They are headed for a rude awakening.

What are they going to say when the truth comes out? And it will come out. Perhaps sooner than they think?

"Oh, I had no idea!"? "I never really thought he won the election."? "Oh, we had no idea he was so close to Putin and the Russians."? "I just didn't think it rose to the level of impeachment."?

They need to look themselves in the mirror. They need to be honest with themselves.

The lies are going to be exposed. And they will be bit in the ass.

:whatever:

Star Member Yavin4 (32,433 posts)

1. Republicans have abandoned democracy.

They're going for minority rule and constructing road blocks to their power.

Star Member kentuck (101,430 posts)

22. Presidents are simply not charged criminally in our system of government.

At least, they never have been.

But everyone that knows Trump, knows he is a criminal.

:thatsright:

Star Member ananda (24,155 posts)

23. That's really too bad isn't it.

The entire Trump cohort was so corrupt and murderous
it beggars belief that we could even tolerate that kind
of government and behavior for one day, much less four
years...

and we are still tolerating a bunch of criminals in Congress
and the Senate.

Our country is very broken.

Johnny2X2X (10,537 posts)

28. Yup

That party is going full totalitarianism (Totally Tarianism if you're Trump).

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THEM!

The people predicting their demise are missing the whole point, the GOP has said goodbye to the days when they had to stand for things voters liked. They're completely divorced from that now, the crazier they are, the more the 30% loves them and that 30% they think is enough for them to have absolute power in this country.

Star Member relayerbob (3,528 posts)

4. They only permit white horses

:whatever:

Star Member 11 Bravo (21,712 posts)

9. But there's a YUUUUGE white horse's ass who thinks he can.

And several million morons who agree with him.

Star Member SWBTATTReg (15,345 posts)

10. They yelled 'FIRE' on so many issue(s), trying to get the issue(s) to stick onto Pres. Biden, and

they are failing miserably. I think mainly because of two reasons, one, this is Pres. Biden we're talking about. A no-nonsense type of guy, you can't really pin anything on him because he's been GREAT!

The 2nd reason is that they're called 'FIRE' so times that no one is listening to them (repugs) anymore and the repugs have lost all respect. Witness the constant shrinking of the GOP as a % of all Americans.

Midnight Writer (11,331 posts)

14. I don't think the Republicans are in that much trouble. I look for them to come roaring back soon.

Anecdotally, I know a lot of Republicans, and I don't know any, including Wall Street Republicans, who will change their votes.

Democrats just got their asses kicked yesterday in a special election in Texas where Democrats were predicted to have a shot.

Look out in 2022.

I hope I am wrong, but midterms usually mean low turnout, and low turnout means victory for Republicans.

:loser:

Star Member Roisin Ni Fiachra (1,378 posts)

25. Republicans have something seriously wrong with their cognitive processes.

Many years of listening to Limbaugh and his ilk, watching Fox News and reading Murdoch and other fascist rags, christo-fascist cult indoctrination, and fascist peer pressure validation, has blocked their ability to perceive fact and reality. They don't care about what is true, because they can no longer distinguish between truth and lies, or separate fact from fiction.

We are going to have to remain vigilant and united, and expand our numbers, in order to try to ensure that the psychotic QOP is quarantined from power to the extent that they cannot achieve their dream creating an of authoritarian christo-fascist dictatorship, with the Supreme Liar appointed as dictator for life, in the US.

74 million people voting for this destructive malicious narcissistic fascist sociopath in 2020 should scare the daylights out of all reasonable people. If we don't keep them out of power, we will end up living in a real life version of The Handmaid's Tale.

Star Member DFW (42,470 posts)

26. They are in no need of saving because they are in no danger

They have Fox „News,“ all the money they will ever need, and are not burdened by benevolence, conscience, honesty or scruples.

With advantages like those, they are no danger of extinction. We are the ones in need of protection.

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Nobody on a white horse is going to save the Republicans.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 09:34:52 AM »
kentuck (101,430 posts)

They will have to save themselves.

That's why we've been prepping for decades.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 09:49:32 AM »
kt's post is rated :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit: . :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 01:11:30 PM »
Quote from: Star Member Roisin Ni Fiachra (1,378 posts)

25. Republicans have something seriously wrong with their cognitive processes.

Many years of listening to Limbaugh and his ilk, watching Fox News and reading Murdoch and other fascist rags, christo-fascist cult indoctrination, and fascist peer pressure validation, has blocked their ability to perceive fact and reality. They don't care about what is true, because they can no longer distinguish between truth and lies, or separate fact from fiction.

We are going to have to remain vigilant and united, and expand our numbers, in order to try to ensure that the psychotic QOP is quarantined from power to the extent that they cannot achieve their dream creating an of authoritarian christo-fascist dictatorship, with the Supreme Liar appointed as dictator for life, in the US.

74 million people voting for this destructive malicious narcissistic fascist sociopath in 2020 should scare the daylights out of all reasonable people. If we don't keep them out of power, we will end up living in a real life version of The Handmaid's Tale.
      1.) I almost think, she thinks were fascists?? :)   
                   2.) If 3 adjectives isn't enough, go with 4.       

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 04:24:17 PM »
Why are the DUmmies so concerned with republicans? Why aren't they spending their days basking in the glory and wonderful works of Joe Xiden?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 05:42:09 PM by thundley4 »

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 04:32:10 PM »

That's what the DUmmies said back in 2008 when Obumbler won.

Then came 2016:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2021, 06:46:07 PM »
Why are the DUmmies so concerned with republicans?

Good question.

They’d tell you they can walk and chew gum at the same time. We know they can’t.

Basically we’re the ones standing in the way of them having absolute power. Anything they can do to try and diminish the influence of those who see them for what they are and are trying to warn others is a goal for them. Thus their concern, IMO.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.