Author Topic: It's lucrative being an anti-black black person  (Read 449 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
It's lucrative being an anti-black black person
« on: April 29, 2021, 08:28:10 AM »
Star Member USAFRetired_Liberal (3,491 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215383872

It's lucrative being an anti-black black person

Always getting trotted out to defend the racists and make them feel good about their racism, and when you get called out for it, then call the people who are calling you out racist.

Edit - and these are the same people that claim that black people always want to talk about race, but the only time they get airtime is to talk about race

I'm surprised they haven't called him a house n1gger yet.

Star Member Maraya1969 (17,869 posts)

1. Candice Owens had a liberal blog that went bust. But she is sure doing well now.

Star Member USAFRetired_Liberal (3,491 posts)

6. Yep

I always contend that its harder to make it if you are a Joy Reid or a Tiffany Cross because there are many black female professionals that have the same credentials and viewpoints as them, so for them to make it as far as they did it took talent and smarts for them to standout from the rest....ironically and meanwhile Owens made it where she is only because she is black, something that conservatives say they are against

betsuni (16,176 posts)

19. Today I saw a YouTube video of her supposedly explaining

the incident that turned her into a conservative on Joe Rogan's show. I was curious.

She said at 17 she got some phone messages one night when she was at her boyfriend's house calling her the n-word and threatening violence, which turned out to be her gay male friend (and his friends) who she said was jealous she was spending so much time with her boyfriend.

The next day in school she mentioned it and the teacher made her report it, then it became a big deal because one of the kids who made the calls was the governor's son. This she described as outrage culture. Somehow this outrage culture was the formative event that turned her into a conservative and also caused her struggle with anorexia for years.

Come on, man. It didn't even make sense. She's not very good at this.

Star Member ProudMNDemocrat (9,147 posts)

2. Tim Scott embarrassed himself tonite.

Nor will it resonate even with Republican voters who like Joe's proposals. Unless they be racist themselves.

Star Member Enter stage left (1,443 posts)

3. This is exactly what I pointed out in a earlier post...

which the admins decided was outside the rules.

If they decide what I did was wrong...they`ll probably decide you are wrong too...and should be sanctioned.

Good luck!

:whatever:

Star Member StarfishSaver (14,829 posts)

5. It's so much easier to move up when you get in the short line

Star Member JHB (33,105 posts)

8. Just don't balk at the latest craziness...

That was Michael Steele's mistake.

You've decided what you're bedding down with. Don't complain about the fleas. And lice. And worms. And things poking into sensitive areas, and...

Star Member NJCher (25,929 posts)

12. I listened carefully

but I couldn't find a single item of substance. I'm biased against conservative views for sure, but I'd still like to think I could say "you have a point there" if there was such a point.

One problem with the speech was that it didn't set out any new ground. Biden's speech presented the possibiliity of a country that could help the working class, people without degrees who have had a tough time over the past couple decades. Nobody's offered this group anything but there is a place for them to rebuild a new energy structure and work on highways, tunnels, etc., not to mention adequate coverage of internet for the entire country.

I don't see what Scott presented other than to scorn "Democratic wish lists." Like we should leave the tax structure the way it is and not spend any money on people but let rich people skate on taxes. That is not a winning proposition.

ibegurpard (16,435 posts)

15. Republicans LOVE that shit

Although I don't know how Uncle Tim and Candace Owens can actually look at themselves in the mirror.
Candace especially... she's vile and hateful.

:rotf:

Star Member Demovictory9 (18,115 posts)

17. it's the "like me, I'm a GOOD black person" stuff ... ugh.

Star Member LymphocyteLover (1,865 posts)

22. sadly, there's definitely a market for it-- conservatives have tons of cash to pay for their evil propaganda

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: It's lucrative being an anti-black black person
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 08:38:58 AM »
It's extremely lucrative being a left-wing grifter. All you have to do is say the 'right' things, and they will heap the praise on you. You can be part of the club.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 08:49:56 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 08:46:31 AM »
I'm surprised they haven't called him a house n1gger yet.
Someone (I can't remember who) did call him that on Twitter once, and Tim Scott had the very best one-word response EVER: "Senate."

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2021, 08:55:06 AM »
I didn't see Scott's remarks but basing on the shit he stirred up at the DUmp. I'm guessing his message was on target
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 09:06:55 AM »
Like I posted on another Scott DUmmie-freak-out thread:

So Scott couldn't possibly have said what he believed. This is an example of one of DUpipo's worst ignorances. They cannot conceive of an intelligent honest man or woman believing differently than they do.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2021, 09:10:06 AM »
Someone (I can't remember who) did call him that on Twitter once, and Tim Scott had the very best one-word response EVER: "Senate."

:lmao:

That's BRILLIANT!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 09:26:59 AM »
To believe that all black people should vote Dem and not disagree with the official narrative is as racist as it gets. But, that’s the cross the libs want to die on for some shortsighted reason. Let ‘em.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2021, 01:06:56 PM »
DUmbass is correct. Just look at people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. They've been grifting off the people they claim to support but have done nothing but line their pockets and filled their bank accounts with their ill gotten loot.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe