Author Topic: Tucker Carlson telling viewers to confront mask wearers  (Read 609 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Tucker Carlson telling viewers to confront mask wearers
« on: April 27, 2021, 06:04:37 PM »
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100215379090

orangecrush
Tucker Carlson telling viewers to confront mask wearers

Justin Baragona
@justinbaragona
Tucker Carlson is now telling his audience to harass people who wear face masks outside.

If they see children wearing masks, Tucker says the response should be no different than when you see a kid being abused -- "call the police immediately, contact child protective services"

At what point is this asshole no longer covered by "protected free speech"?

Also, how many Tucker Carlson viewers are going to win a trip to the e.r.?

I_UndergroundPanther
1. If any one of those right wingnuts lay a hand on me
Let them hit me first. I'll grab that fist and make him fall on his arm and break it.

Would be amusing him trying to explain why his fist was in my hand for. Has to punch me and his balance center leaning twords me for the hold to work..lol.

:rofl:

orangecrush
2. I would ignore them

Until they touch me, or block my path.

Touching gets self defense.

Blocking my path creates a police report with their name on it.

Now how does that work?  Only if they block your path on a sidewalk?  I seem to remember you folks cheering the blocking of traffic INCLUDING emergency vehicles.

Fun stuff.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

Re: Tucker Carlson telling viewers to confront mask wearers
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 06:43:45 PM »
1. Carlson did not say to confront all mask wearers. Not that facts matter to ...

2. How many DUmmies loudly boasted their confrontations of the maskless? Free speech doesn't work both ways?

3. How many DUmmies loudly boasted that they would call the police on law-abiding gun owners just to stir up shit for the gun owner? DUmmies don't like their tactics being used against them?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 06:47:24 PM »
1. Carlson did not say to confront all mask wearers. Not that facts matter to ...
I didn't see the Carlson segment in question, but when I saw the thread title, somehow I knew the claim was a lie.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2021, 07:00:21 PM »
I_UndergroundPanther
Let them hit me first. I'll grab that fist and make him fall on his arm and break it.

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 09:16:49 PM »
Seriously, why does the left have such a hard-on to remove Tucker?  Any quotes they ever reference are completely taken out of context and follow the leftist narrative of racism, sexism, xenophobia, transphobia, the whole drill.

The true extreme nutcases are the leftist ones, who constantly stoke leftist fears based on unfounded accusations and essentially libel and slander.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2021, 08:28:43 PM »
Seriously, why does the left have such a hard-on to remove Tucker?  Any quotes they ever reference are completely taken out of context and follow the leftist narrative of racism, sexism, xenophobia, transphobia, the whole drill.

The true extreme nutcases are the leftist ones, who constantly stoke leftist fears based on unfounded accusations and essentially libel and slander.
Tucker must be very effective. And they take every conservative commentator out of context. I heard what Ben Shapiro said about "WAP", and I immediately knew the left would twist his obvious tongue-in-cheek remarks into something they weren't, and how they would present them.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 01:00:23 AM »
I_UndergroundPanther

Would be amusing him trying to explain why his fist was in my hand for. Has to punch me and his balance center leaning twords me for the hold to work..lol.

Normally, I wouldn't advocate for a man striking a woman, but since she believes she a male panther I guess that isn't a consideration.  So, where's the line forming to punch her in her fat, hateful face?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2021, 08:12:04 AM »
Seriously, why does the left have such a hard-on to remove Tucker?  Any quotes they ever reference are completely taken out of context and follow the leftist narrative of racism, sexism, xenophobia, transphobia, the whole drill. 1

The true extreme nutcases are the leftist ones, who constantly stoke leftist fears based on unfounded accusations and essentially libel and slander. 2

1 With Rush gone, Proggies need a new bogey-conservative.

2 Stoking fear based on fantasy never-could-happen-in-real-life scenarios, IMO, is bi- or multi-partisan. DUpipo are Olympic-class CTists, though.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2021, 08:34:27 AM »
"For these members of his Cabinet who remain and try to defend him they're not going to be able to go to a restaurant, they're not going to be able to stop at a gas station, they're not going to be able to shop at a department store, the people are going to turn on them, they're going to protest, they're going to absolutely harass them until they decide that they're going to tell the president 'no I can't hang with you, this is wrong this is unconscionable and we can't keep doing this to children,'

Maxine Waters

"
Ask politely but firmly, "would you please take off your mask"

Tucker Carlson

Which one gets the DUmp butthurt?  Cause they believe in "by any means necessary" for them, but others have to play by whatever random rules the moonbats want to enforce.

SVPete is right, no Rush, no major media presence for Trump, so the left needs their boogeyman to lob their monkey turds at from afar and behind their keyboards. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2021, 07:37:16 PM »
Well, the NFL Draft is on. The commissioner and draftees have no masks (albeit, other precautions have been taken). DU freakout incoming?