Author Topic: New guidelines for masking outdoors are supposedly coming between those vaccina  (Read 803 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215377391

JohnSJ (77,430 posts)

New guidelines for masking outdoors are supposedly coming between those vaccinated verses

those who haven't been vaccinated.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/26/biden-administration-set-to-relax-outdoor-mask-guidance.html

For me it doesn't matter what recommendations they suggest, I will continue to wear a mask when I am out in public until at least more people are fully vaccinated, and the number of new infections goes down, and I am fully vaccinated.

The risk of variants is too concerning for me because of the fact that there are too many republican like people out there who refuse to get the vaccine, and don't follow any guidelines

Evergreen Emerald (12,766 posts)

1. Something Fauci said sticks with me:

If you are going to breath someone else's air, wear a mask.

It seems to me many years ago I read that every breath you take you are inhaling particles of Caesar's last breath.

Is it true?  Hell, I don't know, but sounds plausible. 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
JohnSJ and Evergreen Emerald are the type of primitives that wear a mask when alone in the car because they’re  afraid of giving it to themself.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
JohnSJ and Evergreen Emerald are the type of primitives that wear a mask when alone in the car because they’re  afraid of giving it to themself.

They're the same ones that lie in bed alone...wearing a condom.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

JohnSJ (77,430 posts)

New guidelines for masking outdoors are supposedly coming between those vaccinated verses

those who haven't been vaccinated.

"Covid: The Musical"?

Other than for those into serial outdoor make-out sessions with total strangers, outdoor masking is pretty much pointless.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 09:22:50 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
"Covid: The Musical"?

Other than for those into serial outdoor make-out sessions, outdoor masking is pretty much pointless.

Unless you're wearing medical or industrial grade N95 or greater respirators and are fit tested, they're pretty much pointless anywhere.

Just my opinion of course.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

I'm going to have to correct you right there.  They wear two masks when alone in the car because they’re  afraid of giving it to themself.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
JohnSJ and Evergreen Emerald are the type of primitives that wear a mask when alone in tphe car because they’re  afraid of giving it to themself.

Also it's a good way to protect their identities when they go out and riot to support the racists of BLM and fascists of Antifa.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline ADsOutburst

I'm going to have to correct you right there.  They wear two masks when alone in the car because they’re  afraid of giving it to themself.
Dems need two masks because they talk out of both sides of their mouths.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Evergreen Emerald (12,766 posts)

1. Something Fauci said sticks with me:

If you are going to breath someone else's air, wear a mask.

Me making sure the mask holes don't have to worry about sharing my air:

20210428-072607" border="0
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."