Author Topic: It kind of grabs you right there  (Read 428 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
It kind of grabs you right there
« on: April 26, 2021, 08:18:52 PM »
DontBelieveEastisEas
Should a COP have his Hand on GUN or TASER as he approaches a dangerous scene?

Blah blah blah

PurpleStarfishFlavor to the unself-aware rescue!

StarfishSaver
5. These cops with their hands perpetually on their guns
remind me of some guys - you know who they are - who are always fiddling with their junk as if they need to reassure themselves that they are manly men.

Do tell. 🤔

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: It kind of grabs you right there
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 08:17:56 AM »
StarfishSaver
5. These cops with their hands perpetually on their guns
remind me of some guys - you know who they are - who are always fiddling with their junk as if they need to reassure themselves that they are manly men.

Inmates used to walk around with their hands down their pants.  I would ask them if the needed to go to medical cause their junk was falling off.  Long figured the same thing SS came up with here, they had to have a hold of the only thing they associated with their masculinity to remind them of their manliness.  Guess a broken clock is still right twice a day. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 08:27:19 AM »
Depending on the nature of the danger and other relevant circumstances, that should be an option.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2021, 08:36:59 AM »
Once again, people without knowing shit say shit.

The training police receive is pretty intense, and part of that is your approach to any unknown situation. Key to that is being prepared for everything to go south in a microsecond. It take too much time to draw your weapon and respond if your hand is out waving about in the breeze. You are taught to have it resting on the but of your weapon as you reach the driver's side window during a stop- after touching the trunk with your hand.

You do that in the case you get killed during the stop your fingerprints are on the vehicle to positively ID it. ANY situation could go to hell in seconds.

Better to be prepared than dead.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 08:41:51 AM »

The training police receive is pretty intense, and part of that is your approach to any unknown situation. Key to that is being prepared for everything to go south in a microsecond. It take too much time to draw your weapon and respond if your hand is out waving about in the breeze. You are taught to have it resting on the but of your weapon as you reach the driver's side window during a stop- after touching the trunk with your hand.

You do that in the case you get killed during the stop your fingerprints are on the vehicle to positively ID it. ANY situation could go to hell in seconds.

:hi5: !

I'd never noticed those actions on the rare occasions I've been pulled over (Usually for a burnt out tail light ... I'm boring). That's probably because I'm not in law enforcement and because I'm not moronic enough to give a police officer @#$%.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2021, 05:22:09 PM »

Have tinted windows made the job easier?  :whistling:  I've seen cars with all of the windows tinted so dark that you could not see how many people were in the care. That is during daytime, nighttime would be 100X worse.

I know there are laws regarding tinted windows, but it doesn't seem like they enforce them in Illinois.