Author Topic: Repukes take the House in November 2022 expect Biden to be impeached  (Read 692 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
edhopper (27,295 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215368977

If the Repukes take the House in November 2022
expect Biden to be impeached by February 2023

:whatever:

Star Member FoxNewsSucks (3,625 posts)

1. Yep.

Someone should notify the Senators (Democratic ones) who are standing in the way of SB1's passage.

If people can VOTE, Democrats WIN. If republicon scum is allowed to cheat, they win.

:thatsright:

Star Member John Ludi (191 posts)

4. If the Repugs

get back into FULL power, I expect civil war, economic collapse, pogroms, and possibly WW3. Not only are they psychotic and malevolent, they can't seem to do ANYTHING right and they run pretty much anything into the ground they get their filthy little claws on. I expect to see The Fourth Reich, The Hick Version if the Dems don't maintain or advance their hold on things.

:thatsright: :thatsright:

BlueNProud (882 posts)

5. I'm planning on selling my house either this summer or next spring

fully expect gop to gain power again and completely destroy the economy.

:thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Repukes take the House in November 2022 expect Biden to be impeached
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 08:51:35 AM »
Is this a discrete way of saying they know Biden should be impeached?  ::)

Star Member John Ludi (191 posts)

4. If the Repugs

get back into FULL power, I expect civil war, economic collapse, pogroms, and possibly WW3. Not only are they psychotic and malevolent, they can't seem to do ANYTHING right and they run pretty much anything into the ground they get their filthy little claws on. I expect to see The Fourth Reich, The Hick Version if the Dems don't maintain or advance their hold on things.
Please. You can scarcely get republican politicians to take even minor actions, let alone anything as radical as the above. It's why Trump was so refreshing.

Also, I like how dems fear-monger about republicans destroying the economy, as if democrats haven't already been doing that with their misguided COVID policies.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2021, 09:06:34 AM »
He should be impeached three times in rapid succession so everyone can point and say that he's the only president to have been impeached three times but I doubt that the liver spotted old unfit for office husk of a man is going to last until 2022.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2021, 09:08:13 AM »
If by February 2023 LIEden has committed a crime, of course he will be. It's Dems who impeach when no crime was committed and for fictional pretexts (Officer Sicknick's death was not due to any rioter's assault).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2021, 10:26:39 AM »
Is this a discrete way of saying they know Biden should be impeached?  ::)

Please. You can scarcely get republican politicians to take even minor actions, let alone anything as radical as the above. It's why Trump was so refreshing.

It sure would be nice if the Rs in Congress impeached Biden three times but I agree with the above sentiment that Rs are just too wimpy.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2021, 10:29:39 AM »
I suspect the primitives need to fear a lot more than just this, if we regain the House next year.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2021, 10:37:46 AM »
Speaker McCarthy is going to have a lot on his to-do list in January 2023.
Let's see:

Kick Swalwell off the Intelligence Committee, for diddling a Chinese spy
Strip Omar of all committee assignments for her anti-Semitism
Ditto Mondaire Jones for general racism
Kick Tlaib out of Congress to raise the average IQ of the House
Overturn the results of any close election that the Democrat wins
Start chopping up the states to increase the number of Republican Senators
Biden Impeachment #1

Any other suggestions?

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2021, 10:45:09 AM »
impeaching xiden would just be doing the heavy lifting for the democrat party and avoid making them to use the 25th amendment on his sorry old ass.

And think about it.  if xiden is impeached, then heels up becomes POTUS and will select someone as equally leftist or worse than she is for her VP making her impeachment proof.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2021, 11:02:46 AM »
Let's see:

Biden Impeachment #1

Any other suggestions?

My gawd, those are great suggestions.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2021, 12:01:23 PM »
"edhopper (27,295 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215368977

If the Repukes take the House in November 2022
expect Biden to be impeached by February 2023"
Hey, you on the Left set the precedent for that with your even more baseless attempts to impeach Trump out of pure spite.

"If people can VOTE, Democrats WIN. If republicon scum is allowed to cheat, they win."
Last time I checked, the Democrats tend to LOVE using the courts to overturn policies that the people vote for if said policies are ones the Dems disagree with (Case in point: Prop 8).
As for cheating, do I need to bring up the highly suspicious circumstances under which Al "Perv-boy" Franken got elected?

"Star Member John Ludi (191 posts)

4. If the Repugs

get back into FULL power, I expect civil war, economic collapse, pogroms, and possibly WW3."

Civil War? Remind me again, which side's political leaders have been openly cheering on rioters and arsonists turning cities into war zones, openly encouraging people to turn against each other over petty differences of opinion, and openly encouraging violence against anyone who expresses a dissenting opinion? Here's a big hint: It's not the Republicans.

Economic collapse? First up, how are you liking the skyrocketing gas prices since Biden took office? Second, you on the Left have been openly cheering on the Green New Deal, which if passed, would completely obliterate the US economy.

Pogroms? Look at how the Dems (In government, in our school systems, in the media, and so on) have been openly preaching hatred against white people, and demanding that they all be severely punished because some white people owned slaves 200 years ago. Don't forget also how those same groups have been demonizing Christians every chance they can get.

World War 3? Look at how the Left has been champing at the bit for us to declare war on Russia. I can still remember a year or so ago, a DU post in which the DUmmy said that, as soon as the Dems regain full power over the government, they should immediately nuke Russia for no real reason at all (And, no, "The Daily Show says they helped get Trump elected" does not count as a valid reason), an action which would be 100% guaranteed to start World War 3.

Let's see:

Biden Impeachment #1

Any other suggestions?

Good call so far, but with the Tlaib part, you'd HAVE to include AOC in that, as well. She's five times dumber than Tlaib, which is saying something.
Maybe also arrange for a full investigation into all the crooked financial dealings AOC has been involved with.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2021, 04:46:58 PM »
Remember when Trump was going to bring about the nuclear holocaust, and then he went out and signed all those peace deals? Those were the days.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2021, 06:59:56 PM »
Remember when Trump was going to bring about the nuclear holocaust, and then he went out and signed all those peace deals? Those were the days.

And now we got the dems wanna give all our vaccines to the third word:

https://www.chron.com/news/article/As-pandemic-surges-anew-global-envy-and-anger-16125800.php

In March, the United States, Britain and members of the European Union blocked a World Trade Organization proposal backed by roughly 80 nations, including India and South Africa, to waive patent protections for coronavirus vaccines. The WTO plans to revisit the issue in May. A group of U.S. senators led by Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and Tammy Baldwin, D-Wis., along with former heads of state and Nobel laureates, have urged Biden to support a temporary waiver.

Now this is just the first step. The next step will be to take all the vaccine doses that the ignorant in the USA won't take and send them to the third world.

Mark my words... it will happen. I figure by the end of may you won't be able to get a vax in the USA.

You read it here first.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2021, 09:11:11 PM »
impeaching xiden would just be doing the heavy lifting for the democrat party and avoid making them to use the 25th amendment on his sorry old ass.

And think about it.  if xiden is impeached, then heels up becomes POTUS and will select someone as equally leftist or worse than she is for her VP making her impeachment proof.

To be honest I don't expect LIEden to make it to 2023 as President. He'll either be incapable of serving or be railroaded out of office by the VP and her sycophantic minions.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe