Author Topic: A DUmmie and His Money are Soon Parted  (Read 873 times)

Offline BamaMoose

A DUmmie and His Money are Soon Parted
« on: March 23, 2021, 01:38:50 AM »
So the DUmmies have spent the last couple of weeks bitching and moaning about  the Stimulus Check rollout.  Now that it appears that the majority of funds have been disbursed or are scheduled for the very near future they have to complain about that.

Star Member orangecrush (11,276 posts)

WTF, IRS???!!!

I receive SSDI.

It is direct deposited into my bank account.

I just checked the "get my payment" app at IRS, and they said a check will be mailed to me!

There are other people living in this building, and the mail is not totally secure.

****ing GREAT.

So this DUmmies lives in a shithole where the neighbors steal each others mail.  And it's the IRS's fault.

Haggard Celine (12,372 posts)

3. ,At least you'll get yours.

I called someone at the IRS several weeks ago and told them to stop direct depositing money to me. They were sending money to an old account I have at a credit union that I owe money to. The lady at the IRS told me that she had taken care of it, but my stimulus check was sent to that account and they kept all of it. I thought those checks were for us to buy necessities, not pay credit card bills. I'll spare you the sad story of why I haven't paid on my credit cards. Anyway, be glad they're mailing it to you and not giving it to your creditors.

This is the DU member formerly known as LuvNewcastle.

This DUmmie might actually have to pay off a creditor that she's been dodging.  And it's the IRS's fault.

orangecrush (11,276 posts)

4. Yes thank you

If I get to it before a thief does.

Reply to the thief who stole money from her credit union and is stunned that she may have to pay some of back.

9. Thanks. I already had that money spent, too.

Fortunately I have someone to help me. What must it be like for people who have nobody? I consider myself lucky in that respect. I really did need that money, but I've had worse things happen to me.

This is the DU member formerly known as LuvNewcastle

Already had that money spent on a new iPhone and booze.  But the man stole my money.  I'll just to have to make up the difference behind the dumpster at 7-11.

joshcryer (61,634 posts)

11. My mom's not got hers yet and I'm worried...

...it's going to her closed Bank of America account which had similar issues with a credit card she couldn't pay off. She got the last two stimulus checks direct deposited and this one still hasn't arrived (even though I got all of mine). I really hope that's not what happened because she desperately needs it. I just gave her half of mine just to hold her over.

It's unfortunate that parents need to teach their kids how to steal from the system, because the schools refuse to teach it.

17. I wish her luck.

It seems like the people who need it the most are the ones most likely to have it snatched out of their hands. Congress should have foreseen this problem and made it illegal for creditors to take that money. You're a good son, Josh. I know you're a comfort to your mother during these hard times.

Seems like Congress is providing financial babysitting service, since you apparently can't take care of yourself.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215256691

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: A DUmmie and His Money are Soon Parted
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 05:39:53 AM »
Welcome to Joe Biden's America!

:whistling:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 05:55:08 AM »
There are other people living in this building, and the mail is not totally secure.

****ing GREAT.

But I'll bet this DUmmie supporting voting by mail so the Democrats could steal the election.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 06:02:01 AM »
Why does someone on SSDI need a stimulus check? Those are supposed to be for people who lost wages due to the lockdowns.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2021, 06:18:26 AM »
Quote from:
orangecrush

WTF, IRS???!!!

I receive SSDI.

I just checked the "get my payment" app at IRS, and they said a check will be mailed to me!

As a liberal, your ability to correctly reason isn't totally secure. In fact, it's not secure at all. So in a round-about way, you're even.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2021, 07:11:32 AM »
Why does someone on SSDI need a stimulus check? Those are supposed to be for people who lost wages due to the lockdowns.

I wondered about that.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2021, 08:03:47 AM »
Hilarious!  Simply could not happen to a more deserving group of people.  Suck on it, libs.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2021, 08:31:07 AM »
But I'll bet this DUmmie supporting voting by mail so the Democrats could steal the election.

The doublethink is strong in this one. 

We got a letter last week from the IRS (sent to our last address) that we were in the lucky group to get our 2nd stimulus check.  Still haven't seen it.  First one took forever as well, due to IRS having an old bank account on top of an old address.  Still ain't counting on nothing until the check clears.

Hey, if prison inmates qualify, why not? 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2021, 10:16:43 AM »
my take away on this is that DUmmy orangecrush needs to move to a better building and DUmmies openly admit they are trying to defraud banks they owe money to.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2021, 10:27:46 AM »
So DUmmie wants his/her government freebie bennies, and (s)he wants them his/her way! NOW!!! Like Veruca Salt, a "bad egg".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2021, 11:49:47 AM »
orangecrush (11,276 posts)

4. Yes thank you

If I get to it before a thief does.

So, what about those "asylum seekers" at the border? Hummmm?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2021, 01:46:23 PM »

My wife and I have been wondering that since the first round of checks.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2021, 08:47:10 PM »

I called someone at the IRS several weeks ago and told them to stop direct depositing money to me. They were sending money to an old account I have at a credit union that I owe money to. The lady at the IRS told me that she had taken care of it, but my stimulus check was sent to that account and they kept all of it. I thought those checks were for us to buy necessities, not pay credit card bills. I'll spare you the sad story of why I haven't paid on my credit cards. Anyway, be glad they're mailing it to you and not giving it to your creditors.

Imagine that... some organization that loaned you money got stiffed by you and then when they got the chance to get it back they took it!!!   Outstanding!!!!    :yahoo:

Spare us the sad story?   :lmao:   Sad story is this:  You was irresponsible with the CC,  ran it up to the max then could not pay it off so you decided to stiff the CC company. Forgot to change the bank account and the IRS sent it to them and they confiscated it. 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2021, 09:27:14 AM »
Imagine that... some organization that loaned you money got stiffed by you and then when they got the chance to get it back they took it!!!   Outstanding!!!!    :yahoo:

Spare us the sad story?   :lmao:   Sad story is this:  You was irresponsible with the CC,  ran it up to the max then could not pay it off so you decided to stiff the CC company. Forgot to change the bank account and the IRS sent it to them and they confiscated it.

So now this DUmmie will have to put off buying the new Playstation.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2021, 02:41:28 PM »
Star Member orangecrush (11,276 posts)

WTF, IRS???!!!

I receive SSDI.

The checks in the mail and they won't cum in your mouth.

I called someone at the IRS several weeks ago and told them to stop direct depositing money to me. They were sending money to an old account I have at a credit union that I owe money to. The lady at the IRS told me that she had taken care of it, but my stimulus check was sent to that account and they kept all of it.

This is the best reply EVER!!! :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2021, 06:07:29 PM »
So now this DUmmie will have to put off buying the new Playstation.

I was thinking more along the lines of street drugs.   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2021, 06:13:44 PM »
I hope that someone bumps that thread and we get an update from the original DUmmie about the status of their check.

How wrong is it that I may be wishing for it to be stolen?

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2021, 06:29:40 PM »
DUmmies. Nuff said!  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du