Author Topic: Biden dispatches FEMA to address growing border crisis  (Read 686 times)

Offline beefeater

Biden dispatches FEMA to address growing border crisis
« on: March 13, 2021, 07:54:31 PM »
Finally something JoeBama can take credit for, the border crisis!

Deployment will last at least 90 days, Homeland Security says.

The Biden administration on Saturday evening ordered the Federal Emergency Management Agency to deploy to the Southwest border l to help care for the overwhelming number of migrant youths filling detention centers,

The Homeland Security Department said the deployment would last 90 days, signaling there is little hope that the border crisis begun after Joe Biden took office will ease any time soon,

“The federal government is responding to the arrival of record numbers of individuals, including unaccompanied children, at the southwest border,” DHS said in a statement.

https://justthenews.com/government/security/biden-dispatches-fema-address-growing-border-crisis?utm_source=breaking-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Biden dispatches FEMA to address growing border crisis
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2021, 08:06:44 PM »
“The federal government is responding to the arrival of record numbers of individuals, including unaccompanied children, at the southwest border,” DHS said in a statement.

what a total load of bullshit.  This crisis is 100% the result of xiden's handlers policies and now they are trying to sound like they are  heroes who are rushing in to save the day.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Biden dispatches FEMA to address growing border crisis
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2021, 08:57:08 PM »
what a total load of bullshit.  This crisis is 100% the result of xiden's handlers policies and now they are trying to sound like they are  heroes who are rushing in to save the day.

Spin and lies are what the D.C. Swamp live on. Totally expected from those cretins. The really irritating thing is a lot of people believe that shit.

Dr. Goebbels would be proud.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.