Author Topic: SHORT PERSONAL OPINION ...  (Read 4759 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Re: SHORT PERSONAL OPINION ...
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2021, 06:27:13 AM »
It's "you're". As in 'you are'.

Idiot.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2021, 09:17:47 AM »
It's "you're". As in 'you are'.

Idiot.

Hmm, me thinks our newest chew toy isn't as educated as we were led to believe. Perhaps he's fabricated all of his employment history in a lame attempt to lie to cover his actual job, that being asking if you want fries with that.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 03:40:13 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2021, 10:54:22 AM »
Hmm, me thinks out newest chew toy isn't as educated as we were led to believe. Perhaps he's fabricated all of his employment history in a lame attempt to lie to to cover his actual job, that being asking if you want fries with that.

Good one Zath :clap: :clap:

And the big question is ...

Does he even have what it takes to remember to ASK  if customers "want fries with that?"  *evil-grin*
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 10:59:13 AM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2021, 10:59:55 AM »
And the big question is ...

Does he even have what it takes to remember to ASK  if customers "want fries with that?"  *evil-grin*

I'm picturing a Bernie Sanders-like Marxist hiding out in his flat in central London.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Walter Josh

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2021, 03:55:38 PM »
Pericles oversaw the initial Athenian war effort against the Spartan League in the Second Peloponnesian War. He chose a strategy of denying the Spartans land engagements where the Spartans excelled, opting to leverage Athenian naval superiority to starve the League of commerce and logistics (read: kill people to bankrupt and starve others into submission).
Of course, it can be argued that Athenian hesitation to send reinforcements to Corcyra in a timely manner when the latter begged for relief was the display of weakness that enticed Corinth and Megara to finalize their military adventure; which became the keystone to the war.
If you are going to claim violence - not even under judicious and constrained practice - has no place in conservative principles I say it's you who are brainless. You do nothing but present yourself and others as slaves to every would-be tyrant. There is nothing conservative about that.
You're just a fraud and a coward hiding behind a veneer of scholarship.
----------------------------------
Principled Conservatism is a body of enduring precepts birthed w/Man and derived thru logic & reason
from the Natural Law.
These govern human conduct, involving attitudes, behaviors, impulses and sentiments, predating
and independent of economics, politics and religion by  tens of thousands of years;
a paraphrase from Locke, Hume, Burke and Russell Kirk (of our era.)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2021, 04:31:27 PM »
----------------------------------
Principled Conservatism is a body of enduring precepts birthed w/Man and derived thru logic & reason
from the Natural Law.
These govern human conduct, involving attitudes, behaviors, impulses and sentiments, predating
and independent of economics, politics and religion by  tens of thousands of years;
a paraphrase from Locke, Hume, Burke and Russell Kirk (of our era.)

You've already said this numerous times and the statement says absolutely nothing.

ALL creeds, ideologies, philosophies, etc. presume to address human conduct, involving attitudes, behaviors, impulses and sentiments. Their veracity is open to debate and examination, but you claim X speaks to Y is a wholly unremarkable claim as everyone else pretty much does the same.

Are you suggesting we are somehow obligated to abandon talk of politics and economics or else forsake the moniker "conservative?" That's a baseless claim, not supported by an of the authorities you cite - even with all their virtues accepted without argument.

Furthermore, to claim someone such as Cicero was not motivated by politics or religion is laughable on its face. Not only was he a statesman, he authored "De finibus bonorum et malorum," which includes examinations of the nature of Good and Evil.

I could go on about how you toss around claims about classical scholarship that do not survive even a cursory knowledge of the subjects, but my point is proven. Now I'm merely curious to know your motive in perpetrating this fraud.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2021, 06:00:20 PM »
You've already said this numerous times and the statement says absolutely nothing.

ALL creeds, ideologies, philosophies, etc. presume to address human conduct, involving attitudes, behaviors, impulses and sentiments. Their veracity is open to debate and examination, but you claim X speaks to Y is a wholly unremarkable claim as everyone else pretty much does the same.

Are you suggesting we are somehow obligated to abandon talk of politics and economics or else forsake the moniker "conservative?" That's a baseless claim, not supported by an of the authorities you cite - even with all their virtues accepted without argument.

Furthermore, to claim someone such as Cicero was not motivated by politics or religion is laughable on its face. Not only was he a statesman, he authored "De finibus bonorum et malorum," which includes examinations of the nature of Good and Evil.

I could go on about how you toss around claims about classical scholarship that do not survive even a cursory knowledge of the subjects, but my point is proven. Now I'm merely curious to know your motive in perpetrating this fraud.

:popcorn:

I just love it when an argument becomes a slam dunk.

Wally, the best thing for you to do at this point is acknowledge that you don't know WTF you're talking about and slink away into the abyss. And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

UNLESS, OF COURSE -- you like having your ass handed to you on multiple fronts.

Before I forget, have a nice day, Wally.

• Global Moderator

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2021, 07:38:23 PM »
Time to ring the curtain down of this hideout for those addicted to compulsive abuse.
Actually, I was doing some research for a few investors who had an interest but that
evaporated the instant they read the three items, if that, posted per day.
Sayonara, assholery!!!!!!!!

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2021, 08:59:02 PM »
My goodness, looks as if he *finally* has had enough of having his rear end handed to him! 

Time once again for my favorite farewell to pathetic losers such as he ...

For you, Walter, from ABC with love!  *lol*  :    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY4jondX6tg     
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 09:07:43 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2021, 09:07:01 PM »
That's very curious.

We had people interested in investing in this site?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2021, 09:28:53 PM »
That's very curious.

:rotf:

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2021, 08:59:13 AM »
That's very curious.

The only investments Wally knows are those that circle around in his mind. Investments in sanity, of course. Of which there are markedly few in his case.

Wally can't help himself. He hasn't ditched his account, so like a pimple on a whore's ass, he'll be back.

Oops. That is a disservice to whores.

I apologize.  :whistling:

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2021, 09:05:51 AM »
That's very curious.

Also why would they be interested in investing in a website by going through someone who has absolutely no authority here?

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2021, 09:58:07 PM »
Is Wally the same guy who returned to CU just before the election? He was stating with royal authority that the Dominion machines weren't connected to the 'net. He implied they couldn't be corrupted. And, laughing off the late night ballot deliveries claiming there was no more voting fraud in this election than any others, Any rebuttal was answered by calling us Trump cult members. 
IOW, he spouted off an impressive list of absolutes that all were wrong .  Had to be him. He's a real piece of work.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2021, 10:59:46 PM »
Had to be him. He's a real piece of work.

Wally is who everybody knows he is, just as everybody knows he's somewhat too old and too recessed in the hairline to mess around playing silly games on the internet.

Alas, Wally's first home where he was a prominent poster 2005-2009, conservativeunderground, is on hiatus and his second home, DU Jr. (Discussionist), no longer exists, Wally has a problem.  He's got no home to return to.

I suggest he go back to his vacation home, the hide5 message board, to keep the zero dude, "Nero," company.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 11:02:43 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2021, 11:00:33 AM »
*yawn*

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2021, 02:26:39 PM »
Ok, who didn't lock the troll door? Now we've got to get the carpets cleaned again.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2021, 07:59:59 PM »
These fools always say “Sayonara”, but just as their self-proclaimed intellect is false, so are their promises to leave.

It’s always the same unoriginal act with a different clown. WJ is just the newest fool. It won’t be the last.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2021, 06:20:27 AM »

Oh, look. He came back just to run away again

• Global Moderator
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2021, 11:22:34 AM »
After a couple of days of contemplation, I removed Wally's farewell insult and his subsequent quote-and-run repetition of that post.

Not because it was a failed effort to insult but because I personally can't abide a nutless ***** who taunts and runs away like the sniveling soyling he is.

If you want to fight, Wally, you'll have to stay here to do it. Quote and run anything else and I'll just ban your
IP.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2021, 02:51:30 PM »
After a couple of days of contemplation, I removed Wally's farewell insult and his subsequent quote-and-run repetition of that post.

Not because it was a failed effort to insult but because I personally can't abide a nutless ***** who taunts and runs away like the sniveling soyling he is.

If you want to fight, Wally, you'll have to stay here to do it. Quote and run anything else and I'll just ban your
IP.

It might be just me, but I wouldn't consider Wally's final, final post any sort of insult at all. I just don't think he has the nads to insult anyone at anything.

But now that it's done, yeah, sure. Wally, stop being a **** and come back and fight like the schoolyard bully you'd like to be.