Author Topic: Biden Administration Prepares Way For Banks To Refuse Service To Democrats’ Enem  (Read 618 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Biden Administration Prepares Way For Banks To Refuse Service To Democrats’ Enemies
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/19/biden-administration-prepares-way-for-banks-to-refuse-service-to-democrats-enemies/

Amongst the record-breaking number of executive actions taken by President Joe Biden was one related to a little-known, frightening Obama-era program called Operation Choke Point. The program, dubbed so under former Attorney General Eric Holder, uses the power of the federal government to target legal yet leftist-disfavored businesses. These include gun sellers, pawnshops, and short-term money lenders.

The Trump administration did its best to end this blatantly unconstitutional program that sought to discriminate against legal industries. In 2017, the Justice Department declared the program “formally over.” At the end of Trump’s term, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency established the Fair Access rule to solidify its culmination.

But on Jan. 28, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency under President Biden announced it would pause the Trump-era rule intended to prevent another Operation Choke Point from happening again.

Scary times.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

Looks like you've got to be a good little nazi to get along with this regime

I seriously don't think any of these EOs are xiden's doing.  His handlers keep putting them in front of him to rubber stamp without having a clue as to what he's signing
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

These assholes know that conservatives wouldn't do this kind of crap if they ever get power again. This shit makes me wish President Trump had gone after every single pot store in states that have decriminalized pot.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Looks like you've got to be a good little nazi to get along with this regime

I seriously don't think any of these EOs are xiden's doing.  His handlers keep putting them in front of him to rubber stamp without having a clue as to what he's signing

Absolutely true. Biden's time in office will be relatively short anyway. They're going to 25th Amendment his ass during his first (and only) term, launching the True Communist - Kamala-toe - into the WH.

From what I gather, Susan Rice has really been the power behind the throne.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Online Drafe Hoblin

Bolar/The Federalist are 'jumping the slingshot' a bit...  Because banks live in fear of patrons making a run on them, with massive withdrawals.  All it takes is a dressed-up rumor and you'll have Dems withdrawing their money as well.  In cash.

There is a 'panic clock' somewhere, in one the agencies, operating on the principle of the 'nuclear-war clock'.  The five levels of financial stability.  Worldwide, I might add.  Remember when the original 'Occupy' tried to get everyone in the world to withdraw their money from banks for one day?  The 'panic clock' warned that a temporary withdrawal will assuredly result in a permanent withdrawal via human-nature.  People don't want to be separated from their cash in a situation like Bolar is illustrating.  Politics can turn on a dime.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired

From what I gather, Susan Rice has really been the power behind the throne.

Here ya go. Susan Rice, the Scrunt of Scrunts (Second Class behind First Class Hillary Clinton) successfully worms her way back into the D.C. Swamp (not that she ever really left). And burns sage in her office in the process!  :rotf:

Seriously, this bitch is beyond saving.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/03/07/susan-rice-takes-a-swipe-at-trump-advisor-stephen-miller-ends-up-hitting-herself-and-biden-n339102?utm_source=rsmorningbriefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=54b311e9e985a52310aeaad8e21af0fc
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DLR Pyro

Here ya go. Susan Rice, the Scrunt of Scrunts (Second Class behind First Class Hillary Clinton) successfully worms her way back into the D.C. Swamp (not that she ever really left). And burns sage in her office in the process!  :rotf:

when virtue signaling goes bad.... :rofl:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020