Author Topic: Top DUmmie of 2016 (TheMastersNemesis)  (Read 26045 times)

Offline DUmpstruck

Re: Top DUmmie of 2016
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2016, 05:17:49 PM »
I think that Bravenak is starting a petition for a recount.   :loser:

We all know the only reason she didn't win is because she is a black woman that has yet again been thrown over for a older white elitist.
Racist, fascist, white demon scum.  All of you!!!   :tongue:

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2016, 05:43:33 PM »
Okay folks, I'm taking off for some days now; unlike the Bostonian Drunkard, when franksolich goes somewhere, I leave the internet at home, instead of walking around looking as if I'm so "important" the rest of the world has to be able to reach me 24/7/365.

I'll be back in time to begin getting ready for the big conservativecave get-together later in January, where plans for 2017, including the institution of a Reign of Terror among Democrats, liberals, and primitives, will be discussed and finalized.

It's gonna be a fun year, 2017.

Happy New Year, Frank!   :cheersmate:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2016, 05:44:07 PM »

We all know the only reason she didn't win is because she is a black woman that has yet again been thrown over for a older white elitist.
Racist, fascist, white demon scum.  All of you!!!   :tongue:
Jill Stein already emailed me.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DUmpstruck

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2016, 06:08:17 PM »
Get the cash first.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2016, 06:57:20 PM »
Okay folks, I'm taking off for some days now; unlike the Bostonian Drunkard, when franksolich goes somewhere, I leave the internet at home, instead of walking around looking as if I'm so "important" the rest of the world has to be able to reach me 24/7/365.

I'll be back in time to begin getting ready for the big conservativecave get-together later in January, where plans for 2017, including the institution of a Reign of Terror among Democrats, liberals, and primitives, will be discussed and finalized.

It's gonna be a fun year, 2017.

Coach, I wish you a Happy New Year!

Which brings me to this:  Fellow Cavers, we've come a long way this year.  The worst two candidates for the Presidency faced off against each other, and ours won!  While I seem to think that President-Elect Trump will be a lot better than anyone realizes, it all remains to be seen.  One thing that will not change is this:  the reaction of the DUmp.  As was stated by everyone's favorite lagomorph (SSG Snugs), Progdolytes exist to acquire power.  They then use it against anyone that they perceive as a threat.  Well, their ambitions were derailed by the Trump Train.  So, in closing, we're going to have a great New Year watching the DUmp explode.  Happy New Year to all fellow Cavers! :-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2016, 07:16:49 PM »
 :cheersmate: :cheersmate: :cheersmate:
Coach, I wish you a Happy New Year!

Which brings me to this:  Fellow Cavers, we've come a long way this year.  The worst two candidates for the Presidency faced off against each other, and ours won!  While I seem to think that President-Elect Trump will be a lot better than anyone realizes, it all remains to be seen.  One thing that will not change is this:  the reaction of the DUmp.  As was stated by everyone's favorite lagomorph (SSG Snugs), Progdolytes exist to acquire power.  They then use it against anyone that they perceive as a threat.  Well, their ambitions were derailed by the Trump Train.  So, in closing, we're going to have a great New Year watching the DUmp explode.  Happy New Year to all fellow Cavers! :-)

Offline jukin

Re: Top DUmmie of 2016 (TheMastersNemesis)
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2017, 03:01:22 PM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

The next year will bring real hope and POSITIVE change for our country and the world.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2017, 04:52:08 PM »
...   :tongue:

She needs to get mal to be one pushing for a recount, the way Jill Stein was The CHILL's surrogate. I hope Jill Stein had the sense to cash that Clinton check immediately, IYKWIM.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2017, 06:10:30 PM »
Congrats, Bob.
His wife is a devoted democrat, too.  For all we know, she's as nasty as him, she just doesn't go to the DUmp.

Oh, she sure is and she keeps fueling the paranoia with FB posts like this one:

Am I by myself in the perception that the focus of the Russian hack into the DNC is not the real issue? If they, or any other foreign power, is interfering in our elections, would that not be more relevant in the actual votes?

My husband and I were eating breakfast at a Marriott Hotel in Denver the morning after election night. I overheard a woman sharing that her daughter, in Philadelphia, PA called her on election day, exclaiming that her Presidential selection flipped 3 times before she was able to lock in her vote and cast her entire ballot.

I had experienced that myself on an electronic voting machine in the 1st election that Bush did not win. Because I regard myself as an electronic device deficient, I assumed it was something I was doing incorrectly.

I strongly suspect that voter's selections were altered electronically. I wonder if ballots that were voted Republican down ballot with a Democratic Presidential selection were targeted for flipping? Is there anyone who knows if that is something we could detect after the fact?

:mental:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2017, 01:20:52 AM »
Oh, she sure is and she keeps fueling the paranoia with FB posts like this one:

Well now, that puts a wholly different complexion on the matter.

If Clara Belle, rather than being the obedient silently-compliant wife, is just as vigorous in her hates as ol' Bob is, maybe she needs to sit down and consider something.

The unhappy fate of Judy grasswire, the pie-and-jam primitive.

Clara Belle's enabling ol' Bob in his senescence to make an ass of himself which, I think, could be considered "elder abuse."  He doesn't have the capability to understand that things he says makes him look really stupid or crazy or both.

She does however.  And so as to preserve his fragile dignity as a human being, she needs to do everything short of chopping off his fingers to keep him off the internet so he can't make a fool of himself.

Judy grasswire's guardians--her adult children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren--tried for years to keep her in her senescence from making an ass of herself on the internet, but couldn't; she always found a way to sneak back onto the computer.  Apparently however they recently succeeded--a few months ago--and Judy's now in a place where she can't make a fool, a laughingstock, of herself any more.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: Top DUmmie of 2016 (TheMastersNemesis)
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2017, 08:15:16 AM »
I had experienced that myself on an electronic voting machine in the 1st election that Bush did not win.

Given the Lib/Prog clamor after the 2000 election for electronic voting machines, I find this dubious. A rural CO county used electronic voting machines in 2000?

That said, given the state of touchscreen technology in 2000 and the fact that she was able to get the machine (as she claims) to vote correctly, I suspect the problem was with the touchscreen or her being shaky, not a hacked machine. I could say more, about modern cell phone touch screen performance in bright light, but I'll just say that there are times I'm tempted to heave mine over a cliff.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.