Author Topic: Video: Spitting on a veteran. But don't you DARE question thier patriotism...  (Read 1637 times)

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
[youtube=425,350]Zja97pocN8U[/youtube]

Check out the commie POS at about 6m 20s.

They also pretty much call him a rapist too.

Where's the Halliburton camps when you really need them.  :mental:

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline daveman

• Please excuse my
  • Revolution we can believe in!
You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use then as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way.

-- Col Jessup
This space for rent.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use then as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way.

-- Col Jessup

I know that quote was written in a different context than how you and I read it...but it's damn true nonetheless.

BTW...good to see you again my friend.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Then again, this IS Santa Barbara...only three types of people live there--liberal bluehairs, college students, and homeless hippies.  The sane people left there long ago.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Airwolf

One of these days a liberal asshole is going to find out that spitting on a troop does have consequnces. One that I hope involves a long hospital stay and a feeding tube.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
I never served, but this is just disgusting and disrespectful. Scum like them deserve to lined up to the wall and shot.  :bird:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline HACKSAW

One of these days a liberal ******* is going to find out that spitting on a troop does have consequnces. One that I hope involves a long hospital stay and a feeding tube.

I totally agree! If I get spat on or see a fellow veteran being spat on, the next thing the hippy will be spitting will be their teeth. 
Liberals are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
One of these days a liberal ******* is going to find out that spitting on a troop does have consequnces. One that I hope involves a long hospital stay and a feeding tube.

I totally agree! If I get spat on or see a fellow veteran being spat on, the next thing the hippy will be spitting will be their teeth. 

I believe ya'll.......................however when we went and protested the stupid ****s in March 2007, Our standing order was do nothing, let the cops handle it and damn sure get it on film.

Personally I believe that's what we as active and vet's should do....................don't drop to their level

And what Col jessup said in that movie is more true today than it's ever been
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.