Author Topic: Columnist wants whites to die  (Read 1809 times)

Offline GOP Congress

Columnist wants whites to die
« on: November 20, 2017, 12:03:11 PM »
BantheGOP could NOT have written a more over-the-top post than this. Yet this is considered mainstream. The frog is fully boiled.

This was actually written a few months ago, and I was surprised that I didn't hear about it, which proves how mainstream full libtard insanity has become. A (white) columnist has actually proposed getting rid of white people.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

Yes, Diversity Is About Getting Rid Of White People (And That’s A Good Thing)

One of the more common memes that I’ve seen white supremacists spread around recently has been “diversity is a code word for white genocide”. The concept here is that diversity is only promoted in white nations, and that the end goal is to eliminate white people altogether by flooding all white countries with non-white people until there are no white people left. Well, guess what, white supremacists? That’s exactly right. Diversity IS about getting rid of white people, and that’s a good thing.

First off, I am a white person myself, so allow me to get that out of the way. I’m extremely glad that the white race is dying, and you should be too. White people do not have a right to exist. Period. That may sound like a bold statement, but it’s entirely true. Any white person with even the faintest knowledge of history should curse themselves every single day for being white. Throughout all of recorded history, whites have engaged in oppression, genocide, colonialism, imperialism, and just plain evil on a massive scale. White people have denied every other race the right to exist, and have – at some point in history – oppressed every single race on the planet.

More at link...

If I would have written this as Ban, I would have been MIRC'd long before my thousandth post. Yet here is what the average Democrat and progressive thinks. Sick, sick world.

"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Columnist wants whites to die
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 12:33:24 PM »
Why hasn't the white author of that garbage offed himself yet if he feels that white people don't have the right to exist?

I mean, come on buddy, lead by example.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 01:04:44 PM »
I mean, come on buddy, lead by example.

They never do, though; they expect us to.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 08:59:46 AM »
Michael Moore has been saying the same thing within the last week or two.

BUT.....,if you scratch people like the author of this brain fart and Moore deep enough,you will discover they are elitists who consider themselves to be exempt  to their own rules,and think they need to be left alive "to manage the darkies".

Otherwise they would just go ahead and made a statement by offing themselves.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 09:07:32 AM »
They never do, though; they expect us to.
Right, their line of thinking basically goes "My wonderful moral leadership on this issue far exceeds my own contribution to the problem, so I should get to continue living".

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 10:44:44 AM »
Judging by the date in the url, that tripe was written over 2 1/2 years ago. I was going to ask who Emily Goldstein is that I should care about her rantings, but her years' obscurity answer my unvoiced question.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 01:14:02 PM »
Judging by the date in the url, that tripe was written over 2 1/2 years ago. I was going to ask who Emily Goldstein is that I should care about her rantings, but her years' obscurity answer my unvoiced question.

@SVPete

Seems like this dingbat is a Professor at Columbia,and a actress who calls herself an actor and social activist that loves working with children.

The very same pattern followed by Marxists since the 1920's.