Author Topic: Are there moonbat lurkers in here?  (Read 251 times)

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Are there moonbat lurkers in here?
« on: April 16, 2021, 08:52:37 AM »
I know we frequently had them over on CU, and I enjoyed posting questions to them, knowing they lacked the backbone or vocab to answer those questions publicly, but I hoped to grease their mental gears a little bit.  Anyone watch the site stats, or see commentary in the DUmp or other places that indicates any of that kind of traffic here?

Or if you fit the description, are you willing to engage in actual debate and discussion on topics without resorting to trolling, personal attacks, or whining and running away?
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Are there moonbat lurkers in here?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 09:28:29 AM »
There was a time primitives would come over like droves of cockroaches and even react--remotely, back on the safety of Skins's island--but those days alas are gone.

Part of this is because conservativecave no longer has the "shock value" it had in earlier years; primitives are now aware of our existence.

Also, the primitives themselves have changed, from the bold and assertive primitives of prominence to a few hundred meek and mild Tweedledees and Tweedledums barely distinguishable from each other.

And it is possible that the majority of primitives are creations of the owner of the site, and of paid posters.  There's nothing wrong with paid fake posters on a message board, but one should be aware the phenomenon is common, as a means of attracting and driving traffic.
apres moi, le deluge