Current Events > General Discussion

SHORT PERSONAL OPINION ...

<< < (2/15) > >>

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Ralph Wiggum on February 28, 2021, 10:04:33 AM ---As much as I'm perturbed about the election shenanigans which have already been discussed ad nauseum, I hope the President doesn't dwell on that.  There are far more important things to discuss, especially his incredible accomplishments while in office.

One line I wish he would adopt when Sleepy Joe touts how great the vaccine is now: Joe, you didn't build that!

--- End quote ---

:nelson:

I'd add that his focus shouldn't necessarily be on his accomplishments (though he undoubtedly will do that because he's, well, Trump), but on his ROLE in the next four years.

He's going to be (and already is) the focal point of the radical left who simply CANNOT get Trump out of their pointy little heads. He's going to bait them, troll them, and otherwise continue to antagonize them while fleshing out the GOP (new style) and ridding the GOP of the RINOs that unfortunately still infect the party (old style). He's going to rejuvenate the very vibrant base, which is the construction worker, auto worker, retail cashier, stocker, and stevedore. THEY are the Republican party as it currently is, and will become stronger.

For the record, I am NOT a Republican. Have not joined the party because in the end, I believe that both parties serve each other and themselves. Neither would survive without the other, IMHO. So I'd prefer to stand at the sidelines and go where I believe my vote will do most good and that obviously is going to be Republican because they (for the most part) adhere to conservative principles.

But because of the Republican stance of spend, spend, spend (curiously just like the Dems), I cannot and will not sign on to the party as a member. Until the Repubs get their shit together and stop spending money like drunken sailors, they can perform an anatomically impossible act on one another.

Drafe Hoblin:
I think he'll talk about interesting personal-level stuff going-on at the moment... then launch-into a bulldozer-like assessment of the current Administration's foibles.  We'll get actual news-tidbits too, I think.  -Probably global as well as domestic.

He's well-aware of how desperately the MSM wants to grab-onto 'something' from the speech...   

ABC-2:
Info, just in case needed according to Fox News ...

Trump's speech at CPAC is approx. 3:40 pm ET

DLR Pyro:

--- Quote from: ABC-2 on February 28, 2021, 11:09:38 AM ---Info, just in case needed according to Fox News ...

Trump's speech at CPAC is approx. 3:40 pm ET

--- End quote ---

and this will prompt more demands from the left to demand that cable providers such as DirecTV, Dish and others drop FoxNews because they are carrying President Trump's lies and hate...

beefeater:
President Trump is scheduled to take the stage at 3:40 p.m. E.T. Sunday.

Where can I watch it?

The main cable news networks — Fox News, CNN, MSNBC — are all expected to air live coverage of Trump’s speech. It will also be live-streamed on CPAC’s website and on CSpan.

Prepare to watch DUmmies heads assploding!

CLEAN UP ON SKIN'S ISLAND!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version