Current Events > General Discussion

SHORT PERSONAL OPINION ...

(1/15) > >>

ABC-2:
Can't wait for Trump's speech to CPAC tomorrow (Sun. 2/28/21) ...

To hear him speak again re  "America First" and all that entails, versus the Biden admin's  "America Last"  plans for our country.

Not that poor old Joe, the radical left's clueless puppet, is in CHARGE of anything ...

The silly 0ld  fool can't  even get out his cheat notes in time to refer to them, and has to have Jill remind him to put on his mask!!!   :rotf:

franksolich:
I have no doubt there'll be more people watching this speech, than the number of people who watched Xiden's inaugural speech.

dutch508:

--- Quote from: franksolich on February 27, 2021, 09:07:22 PM ---I have no doubt there'll be more people watching this speech, than the number of people who watched Xiden's inaugural speech.

--- End quote ---

Or legally voted for him...

Texacon:

--- Quote from: dutch508 on February 27, 2021, 09:36:10 PM ---Or legally voted for him...

--- End quote ---

Boy howdy!

KC

Ralph Wiggum:
As much as I'm perturbed about the election shenanigans which have already been discussed ad nauseum, I hope the President doesn't dwell on that.  There are far more important things to discuss, especially his incredible accomplishments while in office.

One line I wish he would adopt when Sleepy Joe touts how great the vaccine is now: Joe, you didn't build that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version