Author Topic: Another Civil War in the United States?  (Read 7586 times)

Offline XYiftah

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: Another Civil War in the United States?
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2013, 03:17:59 PM »
Big dog has now been demoted to little dog.  Plus if he cannot prove he is a dog then he may be banned for stolen species!!!!!  Personally me thinks in real life he is a ***** cat.
As a proud conservative African American--I just don't get any respect.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2013, 03:25:21 PM »
You are beginning to piss me off.  Nevertheless....the 3rd Btn. Abn. Inf. Hq&Hq Co.

Are you a vet?  Probably a lame ass leg.  Unless you were Airborne you will have no clue as to what I am talking about.

You come across as heavy handed and argumentative.  That may not be your intention-- that is just my opinion- I could be wrong.

I am quite heavy handed, but not the heaviest hand here. We don't hold hands and sing Kum-Ba-Yah  in the Cave. Even our wimminz are tougher than 95% of the rest of the Internet- and statistics on the Internet never lie.

You showed me yours, I'll show you mine.

Army. SSG, 91B3F Medical NCO/Flight Medic. EFMB. Order of the Spur.

Units:
82nd Med Det (AA)(MAST), Ft Riley KS
USAR-J MEDDAC, CP Zama JP
24th Med Co (AA) NEARNG, Lincoln NE
HHT 1-167 CAV NEARNG, Lincoln NE
177 AR Bde (Sep)- NTC, Ft Irwin CA

Currently employed as Dept of the Army Civilian at Ft Riley. Member of the American Legion, American Legion Riders, DUSTOFF Association (life member) and the Patriot Guard Riders (past national officer).

An intervention could be a large scale or a small scale operation. 

Gonna stop you right here. "Intervention", as the word is used for geopolitics, refers to invasion and occupation of a sovereign nation by another (or a group of others) on humanitarian grounds (see here for a good discussion of the term). It's still an invasion.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2013, 03:30:43 PM »
Big dog has now been demoted to little dog.  Plus if he cannot prove he is a dog then he may be banned for stolen species!!!!!  Personally me thinks in real life he is a ***** cat.

Hey, dumb shit. I'm enjoying my day off here. Talking to you is not the first thing on my priority list today.

You would do well to get to know the culture here at CC, if you plan to stay. You're stepping on your
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline XYiftah

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2013, 03:35:46 PM »
I am quite heavy handed, but not the heaviest hand here. We don't hold hands and sing Kum-Ba-Yah  in the Cave. Even our wimminz are tougher than 95% of the rest of the Internet- and statistics on the Internet never lie.

You showed me yours, I'll show you mine.

Army. SSG, 91B3F Medical NCO/Flight Medic. EFMB. Order of the Spur.

Units:
82nd Med Det (AA)(MAST), Ft Riley KS
USAR-J MEDDAC, CP Zama JP

24th Med Co (AA) NEARNG, Lincoln NE
HHT 1-167 CAV NEARNG, Lincoln NE
177 AR Bde (Sep)- NTC, Ft Irwin CA

Currently employed as Dept of the Army Civilian at Ft Riley. Member of the American Legion, American Legion Riders, DUSTOFF Association (life member) and the Patriot Guard Riders (past national officer).

Gonna stop you right here. "Intervention", as the word is used for geopolitics, refers to invasion and occupation of a sovereign nation by another (or a group of others) on humanitarian grounds (see here for a good discussion of the term). It's still an invasion.

I posted the definition already.

Let us cut to the chase and put the pedal to the metal---do you think there is any possibility this nation will split apart?

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2013, 03:46:08 PM »
I posted the definition already.

Let us cut to the chase and put the pedal to the metal---do you think there is any possibility this nation will split apart?

You posted a definition. Unattributed and not authoratative. Since I already pointed you to the proper use of "intervention", with citation to more than a century of military intervention to support it, I am going to dismiss you at this point.

You are dismissed.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline XYiftah

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2013, 03:57:32 PM »
You posted a definition. Unattributed and not authoratative. Since I already pointed you to the proper use of "intervention", with citation to more than a century of military intervention to support it, I am going to dismiss you at this point.

You are dismissed.

funni...you are a funni.  Yey you best get back in the dog house and stay there...because you have absolutely nothing to contribute to this thread other than your disruptive tactics.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2013, 06:16:13 PM »
You are beginning to piss me off.  Nevertheless....the 3rd Btn. Abn. Inf. Hq&Hq Co.

Are you a vet?  Probably a lame ass leg.  Unless you were Airborne you will have no clue as to what I am talking about.

An intervention could be a large scale or a small scale operation.  

The scenario I envision would be a severely weakened America that is in chaos and different factions in the country are fighting each other....the Nation's Armed Services would no longer be functioning---at least in much of a co-hesive manner.  Most likely the Military would have broken apart and would join whatever faction they think would best serve their interests or allegiance.

I am not saying that the Chinese are the only ones that might be tempted to intervene....it could be another power or it could be a coalition of foreign powers.

Under such conditions I think any foreign power or powers that might choose to intervene would not have to do so with a large scale invasion...at least not at first.  Most likely they would send in their elite special forces and secure a certain area or areas....they would then access the situation across the nation and determine the best way to proceed...probably try and form an alliance with the strongest force in America to subjugate and dominate the nation as a whole.

In the scenario I envision America would no longer be  a Military Threat or considered to be a military threat by any foreign power.  Their goal I think would be to take advantage of the country in a economic sense...to seize our natural resources and most especially to be able to use our farmlands to feed their peoples.  They would treat the population here as human resources aka  cheap labor.  Actually the conditions for Americans under such a scenario would be akin to slavery.

We are all speculating here.  You should not expect any kind of agreement on such an issue.  While I may not disagree with someone elses or anyone elses opinions on such a future possibility that does not mean they are not entitled to engage in such speculations.

You come across as heavy handed and argumentative.  That may not be your intention-- that is just my opinion- I could be wrong.

Unlike SmilinJack, who is an especially obnoxious turd, you were doing marginally okay until this thread came along.

Take your Airborne Hooah bullshit and shove it up your ass. I'm a retired "leg", proud of it, and have no intention of falling out of a perfectly good airplane - now or ever.

I also call you a ****ing poser. Nobody who has served in the US Army that I know of abbreviates "battalion" as "Btn."

As I see it, and more to the point, the U.S. has been invaded several times just since 9/11 and including 9/11. Liberal American pussies quickly found war to be a nasty business and as long as they weren't personally asked to ruck the **** up, started with the perpetual whining and pissing and moaning that characterizes the lack of political will in failing to finish a fight -- they quickly forgot about our HOMELAND having been attacked. Forgetting is something the politicians and their liberal brethren have gotten very good at over the years.

The lame bastard in the White House and all of his shitstick cretin sycophants actually think that the Taliban is done as a fighting force.

They are so ****ing wrong.

So if China, or anybody else, should "intervene" with the current crop of ****sticks we have in Congress and the Oministration, we might as well just go ahead and ****ing surrender - that is, that's what they would want.

I think there are plenty who won't play that shit.

Edited to clarify and to call our current shitstick a poser.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 06:18:32 AM by Eupher »
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2013, 05:33:57 AM »
It's getting ****ing weird around here.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams