Author Topic: Attacked by Tolerance -- How same-sex "marriage" hurts people  (Read 461 times)

Offline Kyle Ricky

This is nuts.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za0ZvliA3AM[/youtube]

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Attacked by Tolerance -- How same-sex "marriage" hurts people
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 11:55:43 PM »
More tolerant libs on display.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 12:28:16 PM »
The libs show more everyday just how tolerant they are.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 09:56:17 AM »
The libs show more everyday just how tolerant they are.

Where is it written we have to believe in tolerance about things we do not believe in or tolerent about any kind of life we feel is a threat ??

Really, your kids cannot play outside as a known pedophilia has moved in next door.  Or a family with a 25 year old son   who has  "Mental problems " is out grabbing the young girls in the neighborhood ???   Give me a frigging break.

Unfortunately Toerance has spread to parents that tolerate the screaming memes of their kids, tolerance of kids that drop out of school, tolerance of having kids come home with kids they cannot support.   How many parents saiths is your problem-

Tolerent when it come to religion, but not on life style when it impacts my life style and wants me to and my family to accept it and over ride our values.

We have the Right to tolerance or reject it, darn two drag queens and a few animal lovers get together on my front lawn doing their thing with each other or the poor horses,   only ones come out alive are the horses.

Not my doing, I expect the Police to take care of the crazys.