Author Topic: Feds label 'liberty lovers' as 'terrorists'... again  (Read 12378 times)

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
Re: Feds label 'liberty lovers' as 'terrorists'... again
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2012, 08:03:28 PM »
It's not "the shorter version", child.

Read it again, and find it's hidden message for you.

Yea, already did. Try to keep up. (;

Even corrected my personal text in that time period. lol
lol

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2012, 08:04:09 PM »
Fact is: You got it wrong.

I'm beginning to suspect bennie scourges himself at night before a little Ronulan shrine.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2012, 08:05:00 PM »
What it basically says is that a wise man is one that accepts he can be wrong,the second phrase simply reinforces that by saying we should always be willing to learn.

Kind of like the teen and now early twenties folks that "know" everything about life but suddenly they find themselves out in the real world and realize they actually know very little about anything.

Now,who would you say it applies too?

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2012, 08:05:43 PM »
Two threads on Ron Paul, though. Lol.

Yea, ya'll are worse than racists. As irrational as well.
lol

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2012, 08:06:25 PM »
What it basically says is that a wise man is one that accepts he can be wrong,the second phrase simply reinforces that by saying we should always be willing to learn.

Kind of like the teen and now early twenties folks that "know" everything about life but suddenly they find themselves out in the real world and realize they actually know very little about anything.

Now,who would you say it applies too?

Any 'wise man' for the win?
lol

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2012, 08:08:39 PM »
Two threads on Ron Paul, though. Lol.

Yea, ya'll are worse than racists. As irrational as well.

Please use English beanie. Our Paulistinian speaker is off tonight.

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2012, 08:09:32 PM »
Please use English beanie. Our Paulistinian speaker is off tonight.

You dont know what irrational means?
lol

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2012, 08:14:16 PM »
You dont know what irrational means?

Is that another "pseudo-intellectual detachment bullshit" retort or, do you really not know what verbs are?

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2012, 08:16:28 PM »
Racists are irrational; 'conservatives' hating someone for supporting Ron Paul is irrational (as well, continually calling me a 'Paulbot' among other things, for posting two threads on Ron Paul, showing support for Ron Paul). I'm one to hope that people can make such connections by themselves.
lol

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2012, 08:30:03 PM »
Racists are irrational; 'conservatives' hating someone for supporting Ron Paul is irrational (as well, continually calling me a 'Paulbot' among other things, for posting two threads on Ron Paul, showing support for Ron Paul). I'm one to hope that people can make such connections by themselves.

Those testicles of yours will never drop, Little Brony.

Hope is a passive attitude, requiring nothing more than soft sanctimony. Nothing was ever built with hope.

'conservatives' hating someone for supporting Ron Paul is irrational

No one here hates you, Little Brony. We don't respect you, which is different.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2012, 09:39:19 PM »
It would speak better of such people to hate me, rather than to 'not respect' me.

After all, I've done nothing to lose respect... though, if it is my positions, beliefs, my being that you are against in such a volatile way... well, then.. just hate me.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 09:43:28 PM by Benjamin Parish »
lol

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2012, 09:43:45 PM »
F*** you Benny. You're a d*** troll.

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2012, 09:46:17 PM »
lol.
lol

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2012, 09:53:05 PM »
Oh, really?

You are below contempt. You come he spouting the 'truth' hoping all us dumb som'bitches will see the light of your genius. No one here hates you, junior. You aren't worth hate. You aren't worth anything. If you look back you'll see where a few people here have tried to show you shit you don't know, yet bray like an ass about.

Just one more ronpaul zombie spouting the exact same shit we've heard here a hundred times. Ask someone to give you the like as to why this site is here. Oh, I doubt you will, though. You are too spun up into the 'truth' to listen to anyone else.

You are not even a very good troll. The only real reason people post to your stupid assed threads is to make fun of you. We are all PMing each other laughing our asses off at your feeble attempts to 'school' us false conservatives.

You are pathetic. You are just a kid who has a computer and no common sense or life experiences.

See you when you grow up.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2012, 09:55:28 PM »
Lol. I wish that I could be inside some of your minds as you say some of this sh!t. Seems very 'intriguing'. (;
lol

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2012, 12:07:26 AM »
Lol. I wish that I could be inside some of your minds as you say some of this sh!t. Seems very 'intriguing'. (;

lol Didga ever notice (Andy Rooney voice) lol lol how poor old Ben Jammin always has to have the last word? lol

lol

lol

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2012, 12:50:52 AM »
It would speak better of such people to hate me, rather than to 'not respect' me.

After all, I've done nothing to lose respect... though, if it is my positions, beliefs, my being that you are against in such a volatile way... well, then.. just hate me.

Well, here's the thing Benny. To lose something means you would have had to earn the thing in the first place. Now, since you have not earned one bit of respect here because of your incessant trolling and holier than thou attitude we've come to expect from Paultards, then it would be impossible for you to lose respect since you've never earned in the first place.

Oh, and regarding your incessant trolling and immature postings here I have this to say....

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2012, 01:01:19 AM »
Respect shouldn't be earned (imo). It's supposed to be given... then when necessary, taken away.
lol

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2012, 01:05:51 AM »
Respect shouldn't be earned (imo). It's supposed to be given... then when necessary, taken away.

This is no where near what I think. I look at respect the same as trust. You must earn it.

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2012, 01:16:18 AM »
Thats fine.. just go ahead and make a million enemies before you even know any of them, then.

Makes total sense.
lol

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2012, 02:04:22 AM »
Thats fine.. just go ahead and make a million enemies before you even know any of them, then.

Makes total sense.

Like most progressive children you don't even know what respect means.  Too many participation trophies & teachers telling you you're "special".

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2012, 02:07:41 AM »
Unless you read what he wrote.

What does it matter to you.  Judging from your thoughts on the subject...you don't believe what was written.

So don't get on our ass to do it...that's the definition of hypocrite.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2012, 02:09:28 AM »
I used to be an independent, because the differences between Republicans and Democrats didn't seem to make it worth registering for one pary over the other, though, I registered Republican last year, so that I would be able to help bring in the 2010 Tea Party, as well as be able to vote for Ron Paul a couple of months ago.

So where in there were you this "dirty neocon" as you put it?

When did you make your conversion from that?

Or are you...as I suspect...making shit up as you go.

Listen to your friends and your own FB posts Benji...drunk posting isn't a good thing.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2012, 02:11:02 AM »
Oh, really?

You are below contempt. You come he spouting the 'truth' hoping all us dumb som'bitches will see the light of your genius. No one here hates you, junior. You aren't worth hate. You aren't worth anything. If you look back you'll see where a few people here have tried to show you shit you don't know, yet bray like an ass about.

Just one more ronpaul zombie spouting the exact same shit we've heard here a hundred times. Ask someone to give you the like as to why this site is here. Oh, I doubt you will, though. You are too spun up into the 'truth' to listen to anyone else.

You are not even a very good troll. The only real reason people post to your stupid assed threads is to make fun of you. We are all PMing each other laughing our asses off at your feeble attempts to 'school' us false conservatives.

You are pathetic. You are just a kid who has a computer and no common sense or life experiences.

See you when you grow up.

QFT

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2012, 02:16:29 AM »
Maybe these are some of the "freedom lovers" Benji is referring to:

10. Willis Carto

Willis Carto is a holocaust denier, Hitler admirer and a white supremacist. A former campaigner for segregationist candidate George Wallace, Carto founded the National Alliance with William Pierce, the author of the “Turner Diaries,” which is credited for inspiring Timothy McVeigh. Carto founded the Populist Party in 1984 and ran David Duke as a presidential candidate. Carto also founded the American Free Press, which is labeled as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), where Paul’s column runs. Paul has not sued Carto for running his column or explained how it wound up in a white supremacist publication. The New York Times writes that Paul used the subscription list to a white supremacist publication of Carto’s to solicit donations.

9. Chuck Baldwin

Chuck Baldwin is a neo-Confederate New World Order conspiracy theorist who praises the confederacy and its leaders, Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson, and calls the Civil War the “War of Northern Aggression.” Baldwin writes a weekly column on the white supremacist site Vdare and is a proud supporter of American militia movements. Baldwin is also an Islamaphobe and homophobe.

Not only did Baldwin endorse Paul for president in 2007, but Paul returned the favor, endorsing Baldwin, who he calls his “friend,” for president in 2008. While Paul was quick to criticize Michele Bachmann for her Islamaphobia, he has said nothing about Baldwin’s, the man he endorsed for president. Here are some choice quotes from Baldwin:

I believe homosexuality is moral perversion and deserves no special consideration under the law.
I believe the South was right in the War Between the States, and I am not a racist.
I believe there is a conspiracy by elitists within government and big business to steal America’s independence.
The Muslim religion has been a bloody, murderous religion since its inception.

8. Don Black

Don Black is a former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, a current member of the American Nazi Party, and the owner and operator of the white supremacist site Stormfront. Black regularly organizes “money bombs” for Ron and Rand Paul and has even taken a picture with Ron Paul, who refused to return donations from Black and Stormfront even with the political tradition of not accepting donations from people who seem unfit. Black, who was sentenced to three years in jail for trying to overthrow the Caribbean country of Dominica in 1981, supports Paul through his Twitter account and on message boards for Stormfront.

Black told the New York Times that it was Paul’s newsletters that inspired him to be a supporter:

That was a big part of his constituency, the paleoconservatives who think there are race problems in this country.

7. Lew Rockwell

Lew Rockwell is a close friend and adviser of Paul’s who served as his congressional chief of staff between 1978 and 1982, worked as a paid consultant for Paul for more than 20 years, and was an editor and alleged ghost writer for his racist newsletters. Rockwell formed the Ludwig Von Mises Institute, which Paul still has a close working relationship with.

The Ludwig Von Mises Institute is listed by the SPLC as a neo-Confederate organization. They also add that Rockwell said that the Civil War “transformed the American regime from a federalist system based on freedom to a centralized state that circumscribed liberty in the name of public order” and that the Civil Rights Movement was the  “involuntary servitude” of (presumably white) business owners. Rockwell was listed as one of the racist League of the South’s founding members but denies membership. Rockwell regularly posts articles on his website, attacking a New World Order conspiracy.

6. David Duke
David Duke is a former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan and candidate for Governor of Louisiana. Duke is also a New World Order conspiracy theorist who believes that Jews control the Federal Reserve. On his website, Duke proudly boasts about the endorsements and kind words that Paul gave him in his newsletters and in turn endorses Paul for president:

Duke’s platform called for tax cuts, no quotas, no affirmative action, no welfare, and no busing…
To many voters, this seems like just plain good sense. Duke carried baggage from his past, the voters were willing to overlook that. If he had been afforded the forgiveness an ex-communist gets, he might have won.

…David Broder, also of the Post and equally liberal, writing on an entirely different subject, had it right: ‘No one wants to talk about race publicly, but if you ask any campaign consultant or pollster privately, the sad reality that a great many working-class and middle class white Americans are far less hostile to the rich and their tax breaks than they are to the poor and minorities with their welfare and affirmative action programs.”

Liberals are notoriously blind to the sociological effects of their own programs. David Duke was hurt by his past. How many more Dukes are waiting in the wings without such a taint?

“Duke lost the election,” it said, “but he scared the blazes out of the Establishment.” In 1991, a newsletter asked, “Is David Duke’s new prominence, despite his losing the gubernatorial election, good for anti-big government forces?” The conclusion was that “our priority should be to take the anti-government, anti-tax, anti-crime, anti-welfare loafers, anti-race privilege, anti-foreign meddling message of Duke, and enclose it in a more consistent package of freedom.”

Duke also gave advice to Paul on his website, saying:

What must Paul do to have any real chance of winning or making a bigger impact? I think he should do exactly what I did in Louisiana, and for Ron Paul to follow exactly the same advice Ron Paul gave in his newsletters for others, take up my campaign issues with passion and purpose.

Could it be that Paul is taking Duke’s advice by hiding the racist “baggage from his past” in a more consistent package of “freedom?”