Author Topic: Hi  (Read 7662 times)

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Re: Hi
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2010, 10:47:02 PM »
But fun.  What's fun without a little malicious intent thrown in?

ETA: Wait a minute--are you who I think you are?  You little minx, you!

Whatever are you talking about?

:confused:
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2010, 10:48:50 PM »
Whatever are you talking about?

:confused:

His ONE poster...and he's already deleting her posts.  At least I'm ASSUMING the poster is a she, given their screen name...
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2010, 10:51:10 PM »
Bman, reporting posts because you're too f'n stupid to even read the forum is a little idiotic, don't you think??

Wait, what?  :rotf: :rotf:

That's a complete puss move right there.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

• Oh snap!
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2010, 10:52:46 PM »
His ONE poster...and he's already deleting her posts.  At least I'm ASSUMING the poster is a she, given their screen name...

I know!!!

He was so mean to me.  All I wanted to know is if there were any sexy boyz there and told him my likes/dislikes.  He said I was making fun of him.  -sigh-

Rude!

• Oh snap!
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2010, 10:54:10 PM »
Awww!!!  He banned/deleted me.  What a jerk.  Now I'll never know if there were any sexii boyz up in thurr.

Offline Janice

• This election is about paychecks v. food stamps
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2010, 10:57:03 PM »
Hehehe ...

He called you a troll.

So what does that make him over here?
Reagan bankrupted the Soviet Empire ...

Obama is bankrupting the American Republic

• Oh snap!
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2010, 10:58:29 PM »
Hehehe ...

He called you a troll.

So what does that make him over here?

I have no idea.  All Tits McGee wanted to do was post on a message board... but no, she's not even granted THAT freedom.  And she's been posting on message board for SIX years.  Can you believe it?

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2010, 11:00:22 PM »
I have no idea.  All Tits McGee wanted to do was post on a message board... but no, she's not even granted THAT freedom.  And she's been posting on message board for SIX years.  Can you believe it?

We can change your screen name for you....... ;)
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Janice

• This election is about paychecks v. food stamps
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2010, 11:02:42 PM »
Tits McGee ....

:lmao:
Reagan bankrupted the Soviet Empire ...

Obama is bankrupting the American Republic

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2010, 11:05:52 PM »
It's already been taken by a poster here.

I'm not gonna say which one.  Probably by the big whiny bitchy baby who just gave me a bunch of bitch-slaps.

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

• Oh snap!
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2010, 11:10:54 PM »

I'm not gonna say which one.  Probably by the big whiny bitchy baby who just gave me a bunch of bitch-slaps.

It's not taken.  I just checked.

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2010, 11:32:38 PM »
No thanks. I'm content to stay here. CC has accepted me, flaws and all.  :saluteusmc:
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2010, 12:32:33 AM »

I'm not gonna say which one.  Probably by the big whiny bitchy baby who just gave me a bunch of bitch-slaps.

It's obvious that you don't actually know what you think you know............ :hammer: :hammer: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2010, 01:01:44 AM »
It's obvious that you don't actually know what you think you know............ :hammer: :hammer: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You're right, I stand corrected.  The poster in question originally came here under "Nips McGee", not "Tits McGee".

BS because not only do you not know, you don't even SUSPECT.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2010, 02:41:44 AM »
Well, after seeing how rude and insultive you all are, I'm not sure I want you on my forum anyways

Then go back there...quickly...and make sure we don't show up.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2010, 06:49:38 AM »
Oh lord, my sides hurt. EC, you have made my morning...probably day. You are the good kind of evil in all aspecfts. No question about it.

Bman, reporting posts because you're too f'n stupid to even read the forum is a little idiotic, don't you think?? I removed your forum pimping link.

:rotf: He threw out reports of Cavers? What a knob.

Come on back, bman. I love to laugh.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2010, 09:38:31 AM »
Oh lord, my sides hurt. EC, you have made my morning...probably day. You are the good kind of evil in all aspecfts. No question about it.

:rotf: He threw out reports of Cavers? What a knob.

Come on back, bman. I love to laugh.

Yeah, like three of them. I think he started with Eupher. I guess he didn't like his reception.  ::) :rotf: :rotf:  Bman is just a  :bawl:  One would think that IF he truly had six years of forum posting experience, he'd know a little forum etiquette by now.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2010, 09:45:20 AM »
I'm not tech savvy enough, but someone should do a bit of research on this prick. Where has he posted previously, and how has he done? What's his history, and M.O? That's what I'm wondering.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

• Oh snap!
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2010, 09:51:47 AM »
His profile at that crappy forum says he's only 17 years old.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2010, 09:54:46 AM »
Awww!!!  He banned/deleted me.  What a jerk.  Now I'll never know if there were any sexii boyz up in thurr.
:lmao:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2010, 10:49:35 AM »
His profile at that crappy forum says he's only 17 years old.

Could we post the link back up just for shits and giggles? I only wish to take a look at the work put into it, see how many members the douche has, etc. If he's only 17, he hasn't been posting on forums for 6 years. I'd bet money on it. With the limited brain power he has, I'm not sure he was capeable of wilping his own ass at 11. Let alone logging onto a computer, and creating a forum profile.

• Oh snap!
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2010, 10:50:51 AM »
Could we post the link back up just for shits and giggles? I only wish to take a look at the work put into it, see how many members the douche has, etc. If he's only 17, he hasn't been posting on forums for 6 years. I'd bet money on it. With the limited brain power he has, I'm not sure he was capeable of wilping his own ass at 11. Let alone logging onto a computer, and creating a forum profile.

I'll PM it to you. 

He only has one member.

Offline Bman

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2010, 09:58:05 PM »
Here's a message I got from someone who joined my forum today. This is more of what I was expecting when I posted about my forum on here

Thanks for the invite.
I'm a strong, Constitutional Conservative who supports limited gov't. that's transparent AND accountable. I do not support corruption in gov't. or corrupt politicians! They're ruining our state & country and robbing our children of a better, brighter future.
I was raised in a hard-working, middle class American family, have sometimes worked as many as 3 jobs to help provide for my family.
I'm very concerned about the future of our nation and our people.
If gov't. were held to the Consitutional limitations it's allowed, required to live up to their oath of office, transparent & accountable, I believe we could turn things around and stop indebting our kids to Communist China!
Please, if you have time, take a few minutes to read our Declaration of Independence AND our Constitution. After all, these are the fundamental foundations of the USA and what's served to protect your individual freedoms and personal liberties.
Thanks again for the invite.  .

• Oh snap!
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2010, 10:13:03 PM »
Here's a message I got from someone who joined my forum today. This is more of what I was expecting when I posted about my forum on here

Thanks for the invite.
I'm a strong, Constitutional Conservative who supports limited gov't. that's transparent AND accountable. I do not support corruption in gov't. or corrupt politicians! They're ruining our state & country and robbing our children of a better, brighter future.
I was raised in a hard-working, middle class American family, have sometimes worked as many as 3 jobs to help provide for my family.
I'm very concerned about the future of our nation and our people.
If gov't. were held to the Consitutional limitations it's allowed, required to live up to their oath of office, transparent & accountable, I believe we could turn things around and stop indebting our kids to Communist China!
Please, if you have time, take a few minutes to read our Declaration of Independence AND our Constitution. After all, these are the fundamental foundations of the USA and what's served to protect your individual freedoms and personal liberties.
Thanks again for the invite.  .

Did any sexii boyz join your forum yet?

Offline Bman

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2010, 10:16:35 PM »
Did any sexii boyz join your forum yet?

Yeah, me  :naughty: