Author Topic: Brennan admits Obama allows targeted assassination of Americans  (Read 15646 times)

Offline lsmurphy

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: Brennan admits Obama allows targeted assassination of Americans
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2010, 09:36:08 PM »
Oh goody.

Francis can't handle the school yard so he summons the rest of the Glee Club.

Instead of tossing around dime-a-dozen ad homs how about you kiddies actually discuss matters of law.

"Due process" does not apply in matters of war. That's what makes it a war: the normal legal strictures do not apply.
Whatever Nancy.

You aren't even internally consistent. REAL conservatives, not you Ron Paul anus lickers (see how easy it is to apply and strip credentials), don't approve of Holder's actions because combatants are not subject to civil jurisprudence they are subject to the laws of war because their actions are acts of war. National origin matters not one iota because an act of war is an act of war and people who levy war against any nation are not granted the legal protections of the nation they seek to destroy. They gain a military response.

Get it? Or do I need to type slower?
Yes, well...

...if you ever fight against me all I have to do is take sanctuary in a hostile foreign nation where I can bomb your cities with impunity and you can't touch me so...

:tongue:

You are not so smart as you think.

Scott

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2010, 09:37:49 PM »
Oh what.. you want copies from my SRB?  Are you out of your damn mind?  Perhaps I should just send all my information to the local Russian collecting credit card numbers and socials to resell.  Yeah sure, let me hand over my private information to people that would prefer to hang me...
Nobody here expects you to be well hung, Jacelyn.

hey you want my wife too?

Oh God in Heaven, no.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Javelin

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2010, 09:38:05 PM »
End of discussion as even a civilian on these boards know that there are things that can be openly posted and confirmed without revealing private info.
Have seen it happen more then once with a poser called out...you are busted dude.

Yep Im busted... your investigation techniques are about as good as Obamas.  Perhaps you learned from him.  Tell you what.  I will at least give you this much but this is as much as I am willing to give in non friendly territory.

Boot camp.

PI
1Bn Alpha Co. Plt 1048 and the graduation date for that Co was on July 4th..

So shove it.

Offline lsmurphy

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2010, 09:39:26 PM »
Good lord...this forums functions suck....

As for you your war and due process....you dumbass....first off there is no declared war....secondly who is to decide who the enemy is that will be assassinated? Obama? the enemy himself? You may someday be on his list....this is the point  you are too stupid to get.

Dummy.

Scott

Offline Doc

• General Malcontent and
  • Sic transit gloria mundi
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2010, 09:45:27 PM »

As for you your war and due process....you dumbass....first off there is no declared war....secondly who is to decide who the enemy is that will be assassinated? Obama? the enemy himself? You may someday be on his list....this is the point  you are too stupid to get.

Dummy.

Scott

Perhaps if the forum is uncomfortable for you, no one is keeping you here.......

Starting your tenure here (however brief that may be), insulting long-standing members is not cool......you might want to tone it down a bit.

doc

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2010, 09:48:06 PM »
Yep Im busted... your investigation techniques are about as good as Obamas.  Perhaps you learned from him.  Tell you what.  I will at least give you this much but this is as much as I am willing to give in non friendly territory.

Boot camp.

PI
1Bn Alpha Co. Plt 1048 and the graduation date for that Co was on July 4th..

So shove it.

I will let those familiar with military terms respond or not but what was wrong with that in the first place if legit?

You made the claims in the OP,you back them up...fully and 100 % or you keep your trap shut as it asserts you to be an authority of some type yet the first thing you do when challenged is go over the edge.

All your new buddies part of your fringe 3 percenter group?

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2009/02/what-is-three-percenter.html

Take your fantasies to computer playland.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2010, 09:53:54 PM »
One thing is for certain, your name fits who you are.  Glad to know that you agree to the murder of American citizens.  If this is what a Republican is I will treat you just as the Democrats from this day forward.  Your friggin brainwashed.  I find it astonishing that you mock the need for a warrant.  Perhaps you prefer the idea of someone kicking down your door and dragging you out into the street.  

This country has absolutely no sense of itself anymore.  Has it come to this?  Have republicans just become a punch line where your the butt end of the joke as they strip away your Liberty?  

Wtf is wrong with you?

I guess you didn't understand just what the oath could mean when it said, "...Against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

If your idea of liberty is joining AQ, and then being immune from attack unless we actually catch you with an AK in your hands, you have a terminal case of stupid.  Warfare is not a damned game of 'Red rover.'

And for the other idiot, it is extremely well-settled law that a declaration of war is not a condition precedent for the US to be 'At war.'
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 09:57:32 PM by DumbAss Tanker »
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2010, 09:56:30 PM »

Dummy.

Scott
It's nice you could take time out of your busy schedule of dodging tornados and chasing your sister to grace us with your presence.

No, really, I mean that.

War was declared on 9/11/2001. Maybe you heard about it; I'm sure it was in all the papers. It kind of follows in the vein of when the pasha or Tripoli had a flagpole on the grounds of the US embassy sawed-down. Congress at that time declared it an act of war declared on us thus abrogating the need for their own declaration. Now bunnies are only timid woodland creatures but I'm going to go out on a limb and say slaughtering nearly 3,000 Americans and attacking our government buildings and economic centers qualifies as at least equal to cutting down a flagpole.

I would also remind the hypocephalic amongst us that I pointed out Washington's march against the Whiskey Rebellion. No declaration of war. No whiff of due process. Just a president with lots of federal troops telling the rebels to disband or die.

I also cited Federalist 23. I have crayons, if need be I can draw you a picture.

BTW - our forum controls operate on the 10% rule.

smoochies

Offline Javelin

« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2010, 09:56:52 PM »
I will let those familiar with military terms respond or not but what was wrong with that in the first place if legit?

You made the claims in the OP,you back them up...fully and 100 % or you keep your trap shut as it asserts you to be an authority of some type yet the first thing you do when challenged is go over the edge.

All your new buddies part of your fringe 3 percenter group?

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2009/02/what-is-three-percenter.html

Take your fantasies to computer playland.

Heres the thing.  I never asked for you to believe me.  Proving myself to you is completely pointless and I stand to gain absolutely nothing but I stand to lose something especially considering I do not know you nor trust you.  Even if some information can be confirmed "anonymously" anyone with common sense knows nothing is completely anonymous.

So why dont we cut the bs.  You dont like me fine, you dont believe me fine, you want a difference of opinion fine.  You wish to attack me fine but you refuse to really answer my question but demand EVERYTHING from me.  I will not be surprised if you want my friggin blood type next or fingerprints.  

Why would you support the idea of the assassination of Americans that ARE NOT ON THE BATTLEFIELD and when the term TERRORIST has been shown it can be applied to ANYONE for whatever reason which meets THEIR definition especially without due process?

Or perhaps you would prefer to reinstate the gulag but here in America?

Oh wait I know, you would prefer to attack me rather than deal with the topic...

Offline Javelin

« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2010, 09:58:29 PM »
I guess you didn't understand just what the oath could mean when it said, "...Against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

If your idea of liberty is joining AQ, and then being immune from attack unless we actually catch you with an AK in your hands, you have a terminal case of stupid.  Warfare is not a damned game of 'Red rover.'

And for the other idiot, it is extremely well-settled law that a declaration of war is not a condition precedent for the US to be 'At war.'

Dude how thick is your head or are you blind?  Perhaps try reading what I say.....

Wtf.

Offline Cool Breeze

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Currahee
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2010, 09:59:24 PM »
So, it's obvious that the founding fathers of our republic built in the founding documents safeguards for citizens to throw of the current government, if it were needed to preserve liberty.

With the logic I'm reading in this post, had you been a participant in a revolution scenario where arms were taken up, you would be labeled a domestic terrorist during a time of war. This would make you a target for elimination without any due process.

My point is that all of these new executive orders are, in fact, legislative acts that are reserved for the legislative branch. To think that this would not be used against patriotic Americans, if civil unrest were to break out is putting your head in the sand.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Ronald Reagan

Offline Javelin

« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2010, 10:02:08 PM »
Time for bed people.... cya round the next time. 

Offline lsmurphy

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2010, 10:03:47 PM »
Perhaps if the forum is uncomfortable for you, no one is keeping you here.......

Starting your tenure here (however brief that may be), insulting long-standing members is not cool......you might want to tone it down a bit.

doc

No. Don't really give a shit. Waller in your own ignorance.

Bunnyboy.....war was never declared....just ask your butt buddy Obama.....overseas contingency operation...or some happy shit.

I'll leave you ****tards to your own devices....smooties....you assholes.

Scott

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2010, 10:05:19 PM »
Heres the thing.  I never asked for you to believe me.  Proving myself to you is completely pointless and I stand to gain absolutely nothing but I stand to lose something especially considering I do not know you nor trust you.  Even if some information can be confirmed "anonymously" anyone with common sense knows nothing is completely anonymous.

So why dont we cut the bs.  You dont like me fine, you dont believe me fine, you want a difference of opinion fine.  You wish to attack me fine but you refuse to really answer my question but demand EVERYTHING from me.  I will not be surprised if you want my friggin blood type next or fingerprints.  

Why would you support the idea of the assassination of Americans that ARE NOT ON THE BATTLEFIELD and when the term TERRORIST has been shown it can be applied to ANYONE for whatever reason which meets THEIR definition especially without due process?

Oh wait I know, you would prefer to attack me rather than deal with the topic...

If I am not mistaken it will only take a short perusal of this thread to see I made no comment before you went off the deep end regarding anyone that disagreed or took issue with your assertions regarding the topic you posted.
Post something and be prepared to defend and debate if needed,that is only reasonable.

Now you claim to be a victim,that is just so perfect given that any attempts to engage you with your claims have been met by sarcasm and arrogance.

Remember one thing about me,I am most generally unflappable and will stick to the subject.
You have failed in every manner to address things you have been called on.
Tell us all as a former military and intel person what the official policy regarding treason has been through your terms of service.

No personal info required but again as a complete civilian I expect that issue was brought up.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2010, 10:06:35 PM »

Bunnyboy.....war was never declared....just ask your butt buddy Obama.....overseas contingency operation...or some happy shit.

Scott

Uhm let me wish you an early goodbye. :cheersmate:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2010, 10:07:16 PM »

You mean after you recruit more backup like last time?

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2010, 10:09:55 PM »
"Smooties?"

What the ****?
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2010, 10:14:09 PM »

Then stop waving your credentials in our faces.

Asymmetrical warfare has no battlefield.

Jeez, you'd think someone from Very Special Forces would know that.

I thought that's why we were paying for Gitmo?

You made you the topic when you wanted us to look to your credentials.

Dude how thick is your head or are you blind?  Perhaps try reading what I say.....

Wtf.
He did and he noted that since the oath of a soldier includes domestic enemies the notion that military force cannot be levied against US citizens is ergo false.

I told you guys it was past his bedtime and that's why he was cranky.

Then why did you come over here pusstard?

AQ declared war and historical precedent is on my side. But you agree with Obama but supposedly I'm his sympathizers.

:mental:

Scott
Good boy. Keep your sister off the streets.

"Smooties?"

What the ****?
I guess his smoochies come with cooties.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2010, 10:16:23 PM »
I guess his smoochies come with cooties.

Occupational hazard I guess.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2010, 10:32:23 PM »

Javelin 11:28:31 pm   Viewing the board Politics.

You do realize that you can be seen online don`t you?
Would have thought a super spy person would have researched that before making a move.

Offline lsmurphy

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2010, 10:36:25 PM »
'smootchies'.....that's what your bunnyboy said...not me.

Just so you know....

The way I found myself here is others are post links on other forums and talking about how dumb you guys are....really you all are showing your ass to the world.

Yeah this is my last post here...just needed a last little chuckle.

Scott

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2010, 10:38:12 PM »
Dude how thick is your head or are you blind?  Perhaps try reading what I say.....

Wtf.

Well, see, I did write that in direct response to your somewhat-insulting post (Which at least relieves me of any further burden to be tactful in addressing your ill-informed and unsupported Constitutional opinions).  In fact that's why I quoted it in my response, because what you wrote was so damn' silly that a response wouldn't be all that easy to understand without seeing the reference (I.e. your post), particularly with wide stretches of your furball with MSB in between.  I'm beginning to think you don't understand the scope or implications of what you yourself write, and trying to point out the logic flaws in it is a waste of effort since you aren't exactly demonstrating a 'Gifted and talented' potential here.

Bush and Rumsfeld came up with the phrase "Global War on Terror."  There is inherent in that turn of phrase the idea that there exists a global state of war, waged by the US against a globally-distributed network of pan-national terrorists, and in turn by those terrorists against us.  There is absolutely nothing in the phrase, or the concept behind it, which precludes US citizens from being on the side of the terrorists and thus at war with the US, or limits the location of the terrorists to only non-CONUS locations for their operations.  

As MSB points out, and as those with any sophistication in the subject are well aware, there is indeed a secretive and highly-particularized finding process that has to be gone through to target any individuals for assassination, arising out of certain past abuses under Presidents of both parties between say, oh, about the end of WWII and the mid-1980s.

One person, I don't recall if it was you, noted upthread that it is the job of the Legislative Branch to wage war, which is completely mistaken.  It is in fact the exclusive domain of the Executive, the power of the Legislative Branch is to declare war, raise armies and navies (And by interpretation, air forces and any other arms necessary) and provide for them, which essentially gives them the power of the purse to rein in the Executive, but by no means to dictate their use short of mustering a veto-proof majority to impose a statutory prohibition on the Executive.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 10:49:01 PM by DumbAss Tanker »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2010, 10:42:26 PM »

I spelled it "smoochies".

Epic fail.

Twice.

Just so you know....

The way I found myself here is others are post links on other forums and talking about how dumb you guys are....really you all are showing your ass to the world.

God forbid we fall out of favor with the Very Special Forces.

The only thing worse would be Jackelyn trying to pimp off his wife to us.

Now you get to make your sister chuckle.

Scott
Who?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2010, 10:48:15 PM »

Don't go away mad, just go away.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2010, 10:50:11 PM »

Just so you know....

Scott

Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.  Unless you're into that, of course.