Author Topic: I'm the enemy here...  (Read 8597 times)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: I'm the enemy here...
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2010, 08:58:23 AM »
    > Saw injustice and felt the need to act
    > Helped prove that an armed struggle can succeed with he support of the people
    > Believed in communism( like me) but disliked Stalinism (like me)
    > Deposed a puppet regime
    > Dedicated his whole life, right until the end, to an anti-imperialist cause, and was willing to kill and die for it

:whatever:

Since you ignored the facts when they were posted before...aloow me to present them to you again:

The real Guevara was a reckless bourgeois adrenaline-junkie seeking a place in history as a liberator of the oppressed. But this fanatic’s vehicle of “liberation” was Stalinism, named for Soviet dictator Josef Stalin, murderer of well over 20 million of his own people. As one of Castro’s top lieutenants, Che helped steer Cuba’s revolutionary regime in a radically repressive direction. Soon after overthrowing Batista, Guevara choreographed the executions of hundreds of Batista officials without any fair trials. He thought nothing of summarily executing even fellow guerrillas suspected of disloyalty and shot one himself with no due process.

Che was a purist political fanatic who saw everything in stark black and white. Therefore he vociferously opposed freedoms of religion, speech, press, assembly, protest, or any other rights not completely consistent with his North Korean-style communism. How many rock music-loving teens sporting Guevara t-shirts today know their hero supported Cuba’s 1960s’ repression of the genre? How many homosexual fans know he had gays jailed?

How socially just was it that Che was enraged when the Russians blinked during the 1962 Cuban missile crisis and withdrew their nuclear missiles from the island, thus averting a nuclear war? Guevara was such a zealous ideologue that he relished the specter of millions of Cuban lives sacrificed on the altar of communism, declaring Cuba “a people ready to sacrifice itself to nuclear arms, that its ashes might serve as a basis for new societies.” Some humanitarian.

Adding to the ridiculousness of the Che cult is that he was virtually a complete failure. As a medical doctor, he never even had a practice. When put in charge of the Cuban economy at the start of Castro’s government, his uncompromising communist diktats ran it completely into the ground, from which it never recovered. Humiliated, and also angry that Castro wasn’t fomenting enough revolution abroad, he then tried to lead such quixotic adventures in Argentina, the Congo, and Bolivia, failing miserably everywhere while sacrificing the lives of scores of naïve, idealistic young followers as deluded pawns in the service of his personality cult.

Given what you've posted here and comparing it to Ernesto...it's easy to see why you like him...you are and he was...a stark raving lunatic.

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline bkg

« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2010, 09:30:07 AM »
hook, line, sinker...

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2010, 09:38:13 AM »
hook, line, sinker...

Include yourself in that mockery sine you got reeled into coming back in here and making a post as well.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2010, 01:02:34 PM »
Let's not forget how racist Che was.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline bkg

« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2010, 03:21:20 PM »
Include yourself in that mockery sine you got reeled into coming back in here and making a post as well.

Touche!  :rotf: :rotf:

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2010, 09:19:03 PM »
    > Saw injustice and felt the need to act
    > Helped prove that an armed struggle can succeed with he support of the people
    > Believed in communism( like me) but disliked Stalinism (like me)
    > Deposed a puppet regime
    > Dedicated his whole life, right until the end, to an anti-imperialist cause, and was willing to kill and die for it

Pssst...get a job loser...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2010, 02:10:21 PM »
   I'd ask the same of you, and then say that very rarely has communism, real communism, been implemented in a country. The USSR was imperialist. China is capitalist.

Hey the old no one has done it right yet argument.

:lmao:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline bkg

« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2010, 06:17:15 PM »
Hey the old no one has done it right yet argument.

:lmao:

Yet he comes down on capitalism as implemented. Irony... no... hypocricy at it's best.