Author Topic: He IS their messiah! Video sufaces of people praying to Obama!  (Read 11924 times)

Offline thundley4

Re: He IS their messiah! Video sufaces of people praying to Obama!
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009, 06:51:06 AM »
Umm...you wanna revise that kid?

13 posts and caught in a lie already.  :rotf:

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 06:55:12 AM »
I turn 22 in January, I dont Graduate until the following year, Because of how bad Mr.Bush made the economy I will be lucky if I can even find a job and if I choose to go to grad school I should go without insurance, what if I was sick I should have to pay for my insurance even if I cant work??? and y should I have to give my money to insurance executives so they can go on these extravagant vacations and live in these huge homes and drive fancy cars, all with my money, i dont think thats right, ifyou guys are really out for the middle class you would see that, y should you stuggle to make the rich richer? My tuition is already 20K / yr and my parents have to fork that over since i dont qualify for financial aid, y cant we have college as part of the public education system... sorry just venting now... I shouldnt have to drop out of school to pay for health insurance that is ridiculous, luckily my parents will probably pay for it but what if my parents didnt have money if i got sick i would be sh*t out of luck thats my point.
Yours and by extension your parents lack of planning is not the responsibility of me or any other person in this country! You do realize there are people on this very board who probably worked not one but two jobs while in college? They seem to have lived through it! :whatever: Jesus! You don't have any sort of work ethic do you? Have some pride in yourself FFS :whatever:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2009, 07:35:24 AM »
I turn 22 in January, I dont Graduate until the following year, Because of how bad Mr.Bush made the economy

4.6% unemployment, record revenue coming into the fed from taxes, millions upon millions of jobs created due to tax cuts, the DOW rising above 14,000. All this after 2 wars were started, 9/11, corporate scandal, and the busting I.T. industry. The Damn economy didn't start tanking until October of '07, 9 months AFTER the Damn Dimbulbs took over Congress. The 2006 Congressional election was on the war, which we're still in, not the economy, which was running great.

You're a f'n mind-numb idiot who should demand the return of his money from his institute of higher learning because either A) you are incapable of independent thought and learning or B) you're being brainwashed.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2009, 08:00:16 AM »
You're going to need this:

Offline Chump

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2009, 08:30:57 AM »
People who resist change are  :evillaugh: I am in college and I hope for the future why would i support a president who was going to ruin my future that makes no sense at all, he wants my future to be better, maybe if i pray to the invisible one he will give me health insurance, Mine runs out after Im 21 then I have to get my own, if i dont have health insurance, well its just not right.

Not too long ago I was in your situation.  About to graduate, soon to be off the rents insurance.  I purchased a catastrophic insurance policy through BCBS and ponied up the cash for any doctor visits I needed.  Fortunately, being young and all, those were few and far between.  My insurance policy was $96 and some change monthly.

This begs the question, why are you stamping your feet and crying that it's "just not right" if you don't have health insurance?  How is it wrong?  Who's fault is it?  Who is responsible for that reality?
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.   ~Robert A. Heinlein

...let the cannibal who snarls that the freedom of man's mind was needed to create an industrial civilization, but is not needed to maintain it, be given an arrowhead and bearskin, not a university chair of economics.
~Atlas Shrugged, Galt's speech

Offline atruevoice

• omg paris hilton lol
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 08:33:06 AM »
its the 21st century and we should all have healthcare by now, why in the modern day should people be denied basic rights because people want to be selfish.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 08:37:20 AM »
its the 21st century and we should all have healthcare by now, why in the modern day should people be denied basic rights because people want to be selfish.

No one is stopping you from buying insurance, nor are they keeping you from paying for medical care out of pocket.  You are being denied nothing, except for a free ride on someone else's dime.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 08:39:15 AM »
No one is stopping you from buying insurance, nor are they keeping you from paying for medical care out of pocket.  You are being denied nothing, except for a free ride on someone else's dime.

Exactly.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2009, 08:40:36 AM »

Is healthcare a right?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2009, 08:45:05 AM »
.... and if I choose to go to grad school I should go without insurance, what if I was sick I should have to pay for my insurance even if I cant work???

You've never heard of student insurance offered through the college or university??  It's about as cheap as it gets.

If you're 22 and not any brighter than what you've shown yourself to be here, you won't make it even if the USA turned into this image you wish it would be.

Offline atruevoice

• omg paris hilton lol
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2009, 08:50:59 AM »
Right to LIFE liberty and the pursuit of HAPINESS, how can you have LIFE if you are dead and HAPINESS if you are sick without care, yes it is a right! :heart:

Offline Chump

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2009, 08:53:35 AM »

Your rights end where others' begin.  Healthcare is a commodity by definition.  It cannot be a right.

Imagine, for one second, that every brain surgeon in the world retired or quit the profession.  Do you still have a "right" to healthcare in the form of brain surgery?  How could you, unless you forced another to work at the end of a gun?

I will agree with part of your statement, though.  "its the 21st century and we should all have healthcare by now."  And thankfully, we do, despite what you may have heard.
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.   ~Robert A. Heinlein

...let the cannibal who snarls that the freedom of man's mind was needed to create an industrial civilization, but is not needed to maintain it, be given an arrowhead and bearskin, not a university chair of economics.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2009, 08:54:04 AM »
Right to LIFE liberty and the pursuit of HAPINESS, how can you have LIFE if you are dead and HAPINESS if you are sick without care, yes it is a right! :heart:

In that case, food, shelter, and clothing are a right.  They are all essential to living.  In fact, they're more essential than healthcare.  Point me to anywhere on the net that you've argued in favor of gov't provided food, shelter, and clothing.

Offline atruevoice

• omg paris hilton lol
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2009, 08:55:41 AM »
We already have that its called welfare.

Offline Chump

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2009, 08:56:23 AM »

Meaning the government cannot deprive you of any of those things without due cause.

The government may not kill you or obstruct you in your pursuit of happiness.  If not being sick is equivalent to you being happy, you're welcome to purchase all the health care and health insurance you desire.  No one can stop you from that, except for yourself.

Having rights <> government gives you things.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2009, 08:58:25 AM »
We already have that its called welfare.

Nope.  You're saying healthcare is a right and you want the gov't to provide it for everyone regardless of economic status.  In the same manner, food, shelter and clothing are a right and the gov't must provide it for everyone, not just a few via welfare.

Try again.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2009, 09:04:34 AM »
Nope.  You're saying healthcare is a right and you want the gov't to provide it for everyone regardless of economic status.  In the same manner, food, shelter and clothing are a right and the gov't must provide it for everyone, not just a few via welfare.

Try again.

You're wasting your time US. This idiot doesn't know the difference between a right and a responsibility!
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline atruevoice

• omg paris hilton lol
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2009, 09:06:47 AM »
why would it be bad if they provided it for everyone, then we could all be equal

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2009, 09:07:14 AM »

What.A.Dumbass.

A right is something granted by the creator and something that doesn't impose on another. By saying you have a right to healthcare means you have a right to someone else's property, intellect, and time.

No, you have no right to healthcare. There is NO right in the Bill of Rights that imposes on another. Your rights end where mine begin. If you have a right to healthcare, I have a right to bust down your damn door and take whatever sorryass beer your cheapass can afford. Afterall, beer makes me "happy".

My God, if you're the future, this country is ****ed 3 ways to Sunday.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2009, 09:12:53 AM »
why would it be bad if they provided it for everyone, then we could all be equal

OK, so you want to live in a Nanny State where all your basic needs are handed to you because you're too stupid to work and provide for yourself.  At least you've admitted it.

Your expectations of what you hope life will be like is gonna be one huge disappointment, son.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2009, 09:13:59 AM »
OK, so you want to live in a Nanny State where all your basic needs are handed to you because you're too stupid to work and provide for yourself.  At least you've admitted it.

Your expectations of what you hope life will be like is gonna be one huge disappointment, son.

Yeah, slaves had what he's begging for.

Offline atruevoice

• omg paris hilton lol
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2009, 09:16:52 AM »
im a girl  :heart:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2009, 09:20:48 AM »
im a girl  :heart:

No nanny state for you.  Just not interested in living in the type of America you want.  No one worth anything is.  Go talk to the Marxists, they'll eat up what you've had to say so far.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2009, 09:25:34 AM »

But there isn't enough room in college for everyone to go, so I guess no one should get to go.  Time to drop out and enter the real world , kid.

Offline Chump

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2009, 09:28:12 AM »
The kid is breathtaking.  It cries about "rights," while blind to the fact that the forced equality-through-compulsion it demands can only be had through the trampling of all rights.  First go property rights; the rest follow.