Author Topic: Why did we lose this election?  (Read 15734 times)

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Why did we lose this election?
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2009, 02:09:22 PM »
I remember that incident -- you should have sued her.

I should have, but she didn't have anything in the first place.  Not that there's anything of hers that I wanted except her absence.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Tess

• Frivolous Fun!
« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2009, 03:18:03 PM »
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 09:39:30 pm by Miss BeHave »

So......which are you?  Look the personality split right before our eyes.  :whatever:
Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.

Offline Redstatecka

• Thanks, Dad!
« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2009, 03:25:59 PM »
BTW, when . . .does voting present over 100 . . . times, and being a legislator, trump actual executive experience?

When you're an Obamabot who lacks intellectual horsepower and honesty, and who is clueless about what constitutes real-life experience versus whatever else.
"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ! For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity and freedom of worship here." -- Patrick Henry, 1765

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2009, 03:33:18 PM »

Well I think the difference is while I may disagree with people on politics on here, I don't treat those differences as ignorance and stupidity from those that believe differently than I.

I am not loyal to any politicaly party. I have known Democrats who are conservatives and Republicans who are liberal, while I have known religious people who are liberal, while non-religious people who are conservative.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2009, 03:38:00 PM »
I am not loyal to any politicaly party. I have known Democrats who are conservatives and Republicans who are liberal, while I have known religious people who are liberal, while non-religious people who are conservative.

And neither am I.  I'm a moderate leaning left and will vote for whomever I think is best.
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2009, 03:51:06 PM »

And neither am I.  I'm a moderate leaning left and will vote for whomever I think is best.

Too bad you chose otherwise this time.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2009, 04:02:29 PM »

Well I think the difference is while I may disagree with people on politics on here, I don't treat those differences as ignorance and stupidity from those that believe differently than I.

That is why people like Supercrash don't last at sites where the majority don't agree with his view.  Like I said in the thread that was deleted, "Shit in...shit out".  They are to blame for the way they are treated.  If they came here for an honest debate rather than trying to "school" us and be little friggen pukes in the process, they wouldn't get same treatment back at them.