Author Topic: Trump Rally- FLORIDA  (Read 8304 times)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: Trump Rally
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2016, 02:28:09 AM »
You know, since I've put the REMF TRG and the rest of the Butthurt Brigade on ignore, CC has become a much better place to visit. I don't see any of the vile hatred bordering on insanity that is reminiscent of what we see over at the DUmp.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 02:30:21 AM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2016, 02:44:30 AM »
I don't see any of the vile hatred bordering on insanity that is reminiscent of what we see over at the DUmp.

Forrest...trees...

Honestly if this place is so vile...why stay here?  I'm sure your StormFront member profile is still active.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Re: Trump Rally- FLORIDA
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2016, 09:55:30 AM »
http://www.dailywire.com/news/5486/4-signs-last-24-hours-trump-suckered-conservatives-ben-shapiro

I do have to give Donald credit for something. He definitely reneged on the promises that got him where he's at faster than any other politician I can think of. Most of those guys waited til they were in office before they screwed the people who voted for them. Donald didn't make you wait for it, at least.

Tools.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2016, 10:04:37 AM »
http://www.dailywire.com/news/5486/4-signs-last-24-hours-trump-suckered-conservatives-ben-shapiro

I do have to give Donald credit for something. He definitely reneged on the promises that got him where he's at faster than any other politician I can think of. Most of those guys waited til they were in office before they screwed the people who voted for them. Donald didn't make you wait for it, at least.

Tools.

From the link;
“You know, when you put out a tax plan,” said Trump, “you are going to start negotiating. You don’t say, ‘OK, this is our tax plan, lots of luck, folks.’ There will be negotiation back and forth. And I can see that going up, to be honest with you.”   

Everything is a starting point for negotiation. The wall ? I can see that negotiated down to a big sign; "do not enter the United States".  :-)
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2016, 10:23:04 AM »

Everything is a starting point for negotiation. The wall ? I can see that negotiated down to a big sign; "do not enter the United States".  :-)

In the final version, the word "please" will be added.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2016, 02:51:32 PM »
From the link;

LOL!!!!!!!!! 

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2016, 02:52:22 PM »
In the final version, the word "please" will be added.

It will be a great sign.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2016, 02:56:45 PM »
It will be a great sign.

:-)

And YUUUUGE, too. A YUUUUGE sign!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2016, 04:21:10 PM »

:loserbar:

This needs to be updated  "Trump Won"...but the rest can remain as is. :-)

Offline thundley4

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2016, 04:37:41 PM »

:loserbar:

This needs to be updated  "Trump Won"...but the rest can remain as is. :-)

And in November, update it to Hillary beat Trump.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2016, 03:17:51 AM »
And in November, update it to Hillary beat Trump.
And a lot of will be waiting to say "I told you" so to zealots like Rosa.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2016, 09:53:29 AM »

I haven't noticed anybody waiting.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2016, 01:18:56 PM »
You know, since I've put the REMF TRG and the rest of the Butthurt Brigade on ignore, CC has become a much better place to visit. I don't see any of the vile hatred bordering on insanity that is reminiscent of what we see over at the DUmp.

Last time I checked, the acronym "REMF" is a pejorative, specifically targeting certain jobs within the military.

You sure you want to continue that line of thought?

I seem to recall a TOS that specifically prohibits that kind of attack.

And note, for the record, I'm staying out of the political discussion. This isn't politics. This is a TOS violation.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2016, 04:20:49 PM »
I haven't noticed anybody waiting.

That's because of the position of your head in relation to your fourth point of contact.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2016, 04:34:24 PM »

Yes John, was it you who said we should bookmark this thread for November.....Yes we should.  Trump is already tied with HIldabeast in 2 swing states and beating her in a third.  Just out of the gate, without the official nomination, he's already passing her on the left lane....Hildabeast is going to get clobbered.

I may be nice and not say "told you so"....but that's a "maybe" :loser:

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2016, 05:11:16 PM »
Yes John, was it you who said we should bookmark this thread for November.....Yes we should.  Trump is already tied with HIldabeast in 2 swing states and beating her in a third.  Just out of the gate, without the official nomination, he's already passing her on the left lane....Hildabeast is going to get clobbered.

I may be nice and not say "told you so"....but that's a "maybe" :loser:
You keep holding onto that fantasy. Come November its all you and the rest of the pathetic Trumpbots will have when all is said and done.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2016, 05:40:39 PM »
I pretty much gave up watching any TV news stations, but tonight I briefly tuned in to Hannity.  Laura Ingraham was discussing why Ryan, the Bush's, & Romney won't endorse Trump.  These 3 politicians represent the establishment. Their platform stands for, & is being rejected by American voters:
- open borders
- globalism
- never ending, unwinnable middle-eastern wars.

The GOPe might support Trump if he would support even part of their agenda, which he won't, or choose a VP (as Reagan was coerced to do, which started the Bush dynasty), that would @ the very least go along with their viewpoint on foreign policy...again, I don't think Trump will go for that. 

So, those against Trump, which is certainly the right to choose by any American citizen, don't feel so down just yet.  Its a long, rocky road ahead for him, with multiple pressures from the left progressives & the right neocons.

I am a Trump supporter for several reasons.  I do believe he will:
-  return America to a border nation
- slow down the influx of unvetted, young male, Syrian refugees.
- return America to immigration policies already written.
- stop Common Core
- stop Obamacare
- stop Nation building in foreign countries.
- slow down the foreign visas which have hurt American workers
- undo ObamaTrade

I left this site for awhile, because of the bitterness & caustic nature caused by support for the other candidate.  That was my choice, of course.  I have many faults, but as far as I'm aware, doesn't include name calling & character assassination.  I will always try to go back to default:  agree to disagree.

I agree with everything you said, but let me add one.

Take care of VETS. The VA is a complete mess, existing only to enrich those at the top. Wait lists, long lines. I work at a VA hospital and get my care through the VA exclusively. There isn't any way I'd let them cut on me for something major. Thank God I only have routine care. The only time I was treated at one was at the VA hospital in Atlanta for a TIA. The care I got in that instance was exceptional, even to the point that my daughter and her husband had nothing but good things to say about my care.

Take care of the VETS.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2016, 12:22:17 PM »
I agree with everything you said, but let me add one.

Take care of VETS. The VA is a complete mess, existing only to enrich those at the top. Wait lists, long lines. I work at a VA hospital and get my care through the VA exclusively. There isn't any way I'd let them cut on me for something major. Thank God I only have routine care. The only time I was treated at one was at the VA hospital in Atlanta for a TIA. The care I got in that instance was exceptional, even to the point that my daughter and her husband had nothing but good things to say about my care.

Take care of the VETS.

So when is Trump going to pay up on all the money he supposedly aised for the vets when he ducked out of the Fox News debate?

Those organizations that help vets are still waiting for their money?

« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2016, 12:59:34 PM »
So when is Trump going to pay up on all the money he supposedly aised for the vets when he ducked out of the Fox News debate?

Those organizations that help vets are still waiting for their money?

Everything that has been received has been disbursed. Remember Sparky, most of it was PLEDGES, not actual cash in hand the next day.

If this site had fund raisers, and I PLEDGED $120 per year @ $10 a month, they couldn't spend it until they got it. They get it $10 per month.

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2016, 01:05:02 PM »
Everything that has been received has been disbursed. Remember Sparky, most of it was PLEDGES, not actual cash in hand the next day.

If this site had fund raisers, and I PLEDGED $120 per year @ $10 a month, they couldn't spend it until they got it. They get it $10 per month.

You sure about that? 

Trump Vets Chair: Charity Money? Not My Problem

Three months ago Donald Trump held a fundraiser for wounded veterans and apparently raised $6 million. But most of that money has yet to be distributed and Trump’s chairman for veterans issues couldn’t care less.
Trump campaign’s adviser for veterans issues can’t account for $6 million raised for veterans charities by the billionaire—and from the sounds of it, couldn’t care less.

“I could ask, but it’s not high on my priority list,” Al Baldasaro, a New Hampshire state representative, told The Daily Beast.

Back in January Trump skipped an Iowa presidential debate due to a tiff with Fox News, instead holding a fundraiser for veterans charities.

According to the campaign, this event raised some $6 million, to be distributed to 22 listed veterans charities.

Baldasaro played a major role for the Trump campaign in New Hampshire and has been outspoken in the press and on the campaign trail ever since. In fact, he helped deliver money to one veterans charity, accepting an oversized novelty check from Trump on stage at a campaign event before the New Hampshire primary. Soon after, he delivered a real $100,000 check to local veterans charity Liberty House. But he says he doesn’t know where the rest of the money went, and in essence, that it isn’t his problem.

Questions have lingered about whether that money has actually been dispense to those charities—since the fundraiser, numerous media organizations have investigated whether the charities have received the $6 million. The investigations span the ideological spectrum: the progressive MSNBC and the conservative Weekly Standard have been unable to find all the funds; as have The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, and The Daily Beast.

The money simply hasn’t been found.

In early March, CNN was able to track down $2.9 million, citing the Trump campaign. In early April, The Wall Street Journal traced $2.4 million of the promised funds.

What these investigations have yielded is a solid conclusion that, thus far, Donald Trump and his nonprofit have dispensed, at maximum, about half of the $6 million to the listed beneficiaries. Nearly three months—85 days—have passed since the fundraiser.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/22/trump-vets-chair-charity-money-not-my-problem.html

You might wanna re-think your statement.

« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2016, 01:15:54 PM »
You sure about that? 

You might wanna re-think your statement.

Nope. I stand by it. Nowhere in the article does it say the entire $6m was received. They say "raised" as if it's all in the bank, which I doubt.

Just so we're clear, I'm no Trumpbot. I started out supporting Carson, then he went away. I switched to Cruz but he lost me when he blamed Trump for the debacle in Chicago. Trump was my 3rd or 4th choice at best. He's the last man standing. #neverhillary, so Trump has my vote.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2016, 01:19:50 PM »
Nope. I stand by it. Nowhere in the article does it say the entire $6m was received. They say "raised" as if it's all in the bank, which I doubt.

What ever pretzel twists you have to make in order to avoid reality...that's on you.

Just so we're clear, I'm no Trumpbot. I started out supporting Carson, then he went away. I switched to Cruz but he lost me when he blamed Trump for the debacle in Chicago. Trump was my 3rd or 4th choice at best. He's the last man standing. #neverhillary, so Trump has my vote.
[/quote]

Anyone who makes the statement that not voting for Trump equals a vote for Hillary is a certified Trumpbot.

Only the zealots make stupid statements like that.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2016, 02:27:49 PM »
Anyone who makes the statement that not voting for Trump equals a vote for Hillary is a certified Trumpbot.

Only the zealots make stupid statements like that.

You just reminded me of something you posted here a few years ago.

you need to choose, because not voting for Romney is a vote for Obama. It’s that simple.

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=78373.msg952407#msg952407

Only one of those statements can be true. Which one is it?
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2016, 03:18:53 PM »
You just reminded me of something you posted here a few years ago.

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=78373.msg952407#msg952407

Only one of those statements can be true. Which one is it?
So this is the game we play now?

Be careful you don't have any statements you regret in your posting history that can come back and be used against you.

There were definite distinctions between Obama and Romney.

Romney spoke accurately about Russia and their desire for domination again in Eastern Europe and he talked correctly about the 47%.

Romney showed he was willing to take up some of the issues concerning Conservatives as well.

Also that statement I made was AFTER the primaries were over and the nominees had been decided. I was for Cain and Santorum in the Primaries and critical of some of the problems Romney would make as the nominee.

Funny how you overlooked those posts from me in your pathetic attempt at a quote shaming gotcha.

You suck at trolling. 

Try harder next time.

The short answer to your moronic question is both are true.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2016, 04:08:28 PM »
If I may add a different point of view here, I was not going to vote for Trump no matter what. If I had to I'd just say home on election day. However the death of Judge Scalia changed all that for me. Because of Scalia's passing I will vote for Trump. I don't know who Trump will nominate or what kind of Judge he'll pick, but  I do know the kind of Judge Hillary is going to select and decided things right there for me. I'll take a chance that Trump with do the right thing because I know Hillary won't.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.