Author Topic: Trump Rally- FLORIDA  (Read 8298 times)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: Trump Rally- FLORIDA
« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2016, 04:41:17 PM »
It's clear to anyone with a brain that if anyone is a troll here, it's you.  This is the thread that I started about my support (not idolization, as most of you like to claim) of Trump for President.  I have gotten nothing but grief from most of you, called names, insulted, all because of my support for Trump.  Perhaps you and your ilk don't see it because you're blinded by your own fantasy of having the ultimate constitutionalist conservative Reverend Ted as President...unfortunately for you, he has failed miserably.

So keep trolling my thread and my posts Chris...it only shows how desperate and angry you are.  Most of the Cruz supporters who are the #neverTrump type are like you so easy to spot.  So keep crying about what could've been.
 :crybaby:

H5 earned and given.

Crazy Horse, glad to see that you will support Trump as the nominee after he solidifies the nomination. :cheersmate:
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #101 on: May 29, 2016, 05:16:39 PM »
Look at the morons still thinking there is a chance for Reverend Cruz because it's not July 21st...and there may still be a wittle chance!!  :lol: Hold your breath guys!  NO really, hold it. :rofl:

Sigh, it's not even fun anymore how the butthurt brigade just can't accept reality....I feel sorry for you guys, Well, no, I don't.

Tell me it's not so until July 21st again. :rotf:

LOL. I just love it when the little girl shows up to take stock of things.  :-)

When you wake up from your dream world and realize that there is a convention that will take place, you just might arrive in that land inhabited by adults.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2016, 06:24:59 PM »
To the butthurt brigade:  It's official. :-)

I'll be back on Election Day when he wins the Election. :cheersmate:

We'll get it done with, or without you.