Author Topic: Trump Represent Those With a Vein of Anger  (Read 13914 times)

Offline libertybele

Trump Represent Those With a Vein of Anger
« on: August 02, 2015, 11:26:29 AM »
Exactly.  Voters are tired of the GOPe and Trump has got them rile.  I think Trump will continue to rise as long as he continues to act on the voice of the Republican voters. I think he has appeal to the Independents as well because he is not a politician.  I am not a Trump fan, but riling the RINO's is a good thing for the party.

Paul: Trump represents those with 'vein of anger'

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Sunday said fellow GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump is tapping into a "vein of anger" with Washington – one with which he agrees.

ADVERTISEMENT
"I think there are a lot of people upset. I'm one of them," he said on CNN's "State of the Union."

Paul has previously said Trump's support was due to a "temporary loss of sanity."

"I'm not a career politician. I got involved in this because I was upset with Washington," he said.

"Congress has about a 10 percent approval rating. And I'm one of the 90 percent that disagrees with what Congress is doing."

"So I think there is a vein of anger, yes, that represents some of those who are thinking about Donald Trump," he said.

However, he suggested that the first Republican presidential debate on Thursday would be a chance for Trump to show whether he had serious ideas.

"There's also going to be a serious debate, ultimately, starting this week, in the presidential debates, about who has the ideas that would fix the country," he said.

"Instead of getting so far afield in a lot of, I think, maybe empty talk, maybe we ought to talk about should we have a flat tax?”

Paul, a libertarian, also defended criticism of his foreign policy, which some have described as isolationist.

“I will do whatever it takes to defend the country, but I'm not interested or a believer that every intervention has been good for us," he said.

He attacked the Obama's administration's intervention in Libya and Republican support for the war, and tied it to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

"Hillary's war in Libya made Libya a disaster, a failed state, and made us less safe," he said....

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/250031-paul-trump-represents-those-with-vein-of-anger
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Lacarnut

Re: Trump Represent Those With a Vein of Anger
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 08:31:20 PM »
Trump is the only one that can turn this sinking ship around.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 08:58:06 AM »
Trump is the only one that can turn this sinking ship around.

I can understand why Trump has some appeal -- he's the guy throwing the bird to the professional politicians because we, the voters, have allowed these assholes to stack the deck in their favor to the point that we have no voice any more -- or a much reduced voice.

He sounds good and for those who are sick of business as usual he makes some measure of sense. But, in the end, I simply have no confidence in Trump to fix much of anything. He's not a conservative, his stance on 2A is bullshit, and he has absolutely zero diplomatic experience (not that he could POSSIBLY screw up more than Barry and his sycophants).

I just see Trump as a loudmouth braggart with no substance. No plan, no ideas, just mouth.   :shrug:

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 09:23:10 AM »
The first debate should prove interesting.  It will indicate whether or not he is well versed on the issues or if he's just blowing off steam. I think most interesting will be how the other candidate react to him; especially Bush.

My concern with Trump is his ties with the Clinton money machine.  My second concern is yes, he's a great negotiator, but does he know enough about the Constitution and laws of this country to run it? 
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 10:29:12 AM »
This is what it's all about;

Quote from Network

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth. Banks are going bust. Shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be.

I would add (if I could), "Obama's a freaking dictator....."

I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE! Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis.   

Life (or the republican primary) mirrors a movie.

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 09:10:26 PM »
I can understand why Trump has some appeal -- he's the guy throwing the bird to the professional politicians because we, the voters, have allowed these assholes to stack the deck in their favor to the point that we have no voice any more -- or a much reduced voice.

He sounds good and for those who are sick of business as usual he makes some measure of sense. But, in the end, I simply have no confidence in Trump to fix much of anything. He's not a conservative, his stance on 2A is bullshit, and he has absolutely zero diplomatic experience (not that he could POSSIBLY screw up more than Barry and his sycophants).

I just see Trump as a loudmouth braggart with no substance. No plan, no ideas, just mouth.   :shrug:

Trump is a life member of the NRA and has a permit to carry. His two sons attended the NRA convention this year. He opposes the sale of assault weapons and would like the waiting period to purchase a gun extended to 3 days. You must have gotten him mixed up with Bloomy or Rove.

You can wipe the egg off your mouth now.  BTW, the community organizer had zero diplomatic experience and thunder thighs experience is horrible.   

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 08:26:32 AM »
Trump is a life member of the NRA and has a permit to carry. His two sons attended the NRA convention this year. He opposes the sale of assault weapons and would like the waiting period to purchase a gun extended to 3 days. You must have gotten him mixed up with Bloomy or Rove.

You can wipe the egg off your mouth now.  BTW, the community organizer had zero diplomatic experience and thunder thighs experience is horrible.

**** you and your egg. Nobody rattled your cage about eggs or any other food item, asswipe.

Say what you want about Trump's NRA "life member" status. Anybody can plunk down $275 and become a member -- that kind of money is a drop in the bucket to him. And as far as him getting a CCW, again, that's just a political gesture. He's got a platoon of security to handle that kind of stuff for him. The fact you can't see this is telling.

Go ahead and worship your "candidate". I see Trump as a rich, spoiled, drama queen with nothing more to do but count his money and make waves.

Barry has nothing to do with this. He is a disaster in his own way.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2015, 09:06:02 AM »
**** you and your egg. Nobody rattled your cage about eggs or any other food item, asswipe.

Say what you want about Trump's NRA "life member" status. Anybody can plunk down $275 and become a member -- that kind of money is a drop in the bucket to him. And as far as him getting a CCW, again, that's just a political gesture. He's got a platoon of security to handle that kind of stuff for him. The fact you can't see this is telling.

Go ahead and worship your "candidate". I see Trump as a rich, spoiled, drama queen with nothing more to do but count his money and make waves.

Barry has nothing to do with this. He is a disaster in his own way.

Google-- follow@onthe issuesorg listing all the Repub. candidates and their positions. At the end, it states that Trump is a conservative. You will not do that because you are stupid @sshole.

BTW, I do not worship any candidate especially a politician. You must be talking about yourself in the worship department.

In conclusion, go F. yourself and the donkey you rode in.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2015, 11:51:08 AM »
Google-- follow@onthe issuesorg listing all the Repub. candidates and their positions. At the end, it states that Trump is a conservative. You will not do that because you are stupid @sshole.

BTW, I do not worship any candidate especially a politician. You must be talking about yourself in the worship department.

In conclusion, go F. yourself and the donkey you rode in.

:rotf:   You're talking out your ass again, dipshit. You follow what other people are saying versus what Trump has DONE. He's so bored with making money (and losing it, as he's done fairly regularly over the years) and making reality TV shows that he's decided to piddle in an area he knows nothing about.

You know, things like diplomacy. Communication skills, besides, "YOU'RE FIRED!" How Congress works (or doesn't, in this case). Important shit like that.

Yeah, you worship Trump. You're just too stupid to see it.

GFY.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2015, 10:33:12 PM »
:rotf:   You're talking out your ass again, dipshit. You follow what other people are saying versus what Trump has DONE. He's so bored with making money (and losing it, as he's done fairly regularly over the years) and making reality TV shows that he's decided to piddle in an area he knows nothing about.

You know, things like diplomacy. Communication skills, besides, "YOU'RE FIRED!" How Congress works (or doesn't, in this case). Important shit like that.

Yeah, you worship Trump. You're just too stupid to see it.

GFY.

Wrong dipshit. You are the one that talking out of your ass because you are too stupid to check out the website on google. Trump is a conservative that is against gun control.  Show me the proof that he is a gun grabber. You can not. So, you throw out a bunch of BS. You remind of a ignorant liberal that has tunnel vision.

If Cruz or Trump does not win the nomination, I will probably stay home. Trump is a brash, ego driven, loudmouth who is rough around the edges and is not a politician. Those  attributes that you speak of above has gotten this country in bad financial shape, our foreign policy stinks and our trade treaties have caused millions of American to lose their jobs. It is about time we elect someone that is not an embeded career politician who can revive the economy and our standing in the world.

Better get used to calling Trump, Mr. President.  :hammer:

GSAD

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2015, 05:19:39 AM »
Wrong dipshit. You are the one that talking out of your ass because you are too stupid to check out the website on google. Trump is a conservative that is against gun control.  Show me the proof that he is a gun grabber. You can not. So, you throw out a bunch of BS. You remind of a ignorant liberal that has tunnel vision.

If Cruz or Trump does not win the nomination, I will probably stay home. Trump is a brash, ego driven, loudmouth who is rough around the edges and is not a politician. Those  attributes that you speak of above has gotten this country in bad financial shape, our foreign policy stinks and our trade treaties have caused millions of American to lose their jobs. It is about time we elect someone that is not an embeded career politician who can revive the economy and our standing in the world.

Better get used to calling Trump, Mr. President.  :hammer:

GSAD

I always laugh when you post your drivel.  :lmao: Nobody called Trump a gun grabber, shitstick. He's merely an opportunist (like all politicians at one level or another).

Only a short-sighted idjit would actually take Trump seriously.  :rotf:

Kinda puts you in one of those special "camps", doesn't it?  :-)

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2015, 02:07:12 PM »
I always laugh when you post your drivel.  :lmao: Nobody called Trump a gun grabber, shitstick. He's merely an opportunist (like all politicians at one level or another).

Only a short-sighted idjit would actually take Trump seriously.  :rotf:

Kinda puts you in one of those special "camps", doesn't it?  :-)

You stated in your first post that you had problems with Trump's 2A rights. You sound like a liberal mental midget because you can not prove it. Lie, lie, lie, lie.  :lol: :loser:

Millions are supporting Trump. We will see how he does in the debates and the primaries. The laugh will be on you if he wins the nomination.  :yahoo:  You can then wipe the egg off your stupid face.

Trump in 2016 :-)

GEAD

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2015, 04:46:59 PM »

Yes, "The Donald" has a loudmouth ... however, people are listening.  According to recent polls he is the ONLY GOP candidate polling above 20%!  Not what the GOPe had intended.  He has made the realize that their "golden boy Bush" isn't all that which is a good thing.  Rubio and Christie are polling behind Cruz and Walker ... who would've thought?  Huckabee right now is who is surprising me.

I too am concerned with Trump's stance on the 2nd amendment. However, I'd vote for him over Bush, Rubio, Carson or Christie.  Keep in mind that we have a long way to go here.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2015, 06:31:33 PM »
Yes, "The Donald" has a loudmouth ... however, people are listening.  According to recent polls he is the ONLY GOP candidate polling above 20%!  Not what the GOPe had intended.  He has made the realize that their "golden boy Bush" isn't all that which is a good thing.  Rubio and Christie are polling behind Cruz and Walker ... who would've thought?  Huckabee right now is who is surprising me.

I too am concerned with Trump's stance on the 2nd amendment. However, I'd vote for him over Bush, Rubio, Carson or Christie.  Keep in mind that we have a long way to go here.

Many conservatives and independents did not vote in the last two Presedential elections because of the lousy choices. McCain and Mitt were terrible candidates. I would like to see a candidate show some fire in their belly with a kick them in the balls mentality. That is what it is going to take to defeat the Hildabeast. Most of the ones running are wimpy RINO career politicians.   

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2015, 06:49:21 PM »
Many conservatives and independents did not vote in the last two Presedential elections because of the lousy choices. McCain and Mitt were terrible candidates. I would like to see a candidate show some fire in their belly with a kick them in the balls mentality. That is what it is going to take to defeat the Hildabeast. Most of the ones running are wimpy RINO career politicians.

So giving us obozo was soooooo much better.

Damn worm-eaters gave use the worst president ever -- not only will it take a generation to undo his evil deeds but if Iran gets Nukes it will be the end of Israel.

Good work, worm eaters!

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2015, 08:16:56 PM »
So giving us obozo was soooooo much better.

Damn worm-eaters gave use the worst president ever -- not only will it take a generation to undo his evil deeds but if Iran gets Nukes it will be the end of Israel.

Good work, worm eaters!

Although it killed my soul, I voted for McCain and Mitt because I came to the conclusion that a RINO would be a little better than a Muslim, anti-American, liberal whose aim is to destroy us economically, politically and socially. May or may not bite that bullet again.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2015, 08:18:42 PM »
Trump came out and attacked the other candidates right from the start, by saying that he would not pledge to support the Republican candidate and not run third-party if he didn't get the nomination. :thatsright:  He then went out and clashed a bit with Megyn Kelly, but he made some good points while doing that.

I will bite that bullet, FD2003 . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2015, 10:51:35 PM »
Trump came out and attacked the other candidates right from the start, by saying that he would not pledge to support the Republican candidate and not run third-party if he didn't get the nomination. :thatsright:  He then went out and clashed a bit with Megyn Kelly, but he made some good points while doing that.

I will bite that bullet, FD2003 . . .

Trump stated previously that he would not run as a third party candidate if the RNC and other RINO's treated him fairly. He did not expand on that point tonight which hurt him. He was flat and did not do himself any good tonight IMO. However, the election is a long way off. The other candidates are professional speakers and campaigners with the exception of Carson which did quite well. Rubio, Cruz and Walker were the top debaters. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 08:19:43 AM »
Trump stated previously that he would not run as a third party candidate if the RNC and other RINO's treated him fairly. He did not expand on that point tonight which hurt him. He was flat and did not do himself any good tonight IMO. However, the election is a long way off. The other candidates are professional speakers and campaigners with the exception of Carson which did quite well. Rubio, Cruz and Walker were the top debaters.

I thought about Trump's move this morning.  What Trump did, with that, was to gain leverage.  Trump is a master negotiator.  If a negotiator can gain leverage in a deal, it makes getting what the negotiator wants that much easier.  What does that mean?  There will be a wall to keep illegal aliens out.  It doesn't metter who is the nominee--in exchange for Trump's support if he isn't the nominee, there will be a wall built.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2015, 10:18:09 AM »
I thought about Trump's move this morning.  What Trump did, with that, was to gain leverage.  Trump is a master negotiator.  If a negotiator can gain leverage in a deal, it makes getting what the negotiator wants that much easier.  What does that mean?  There will be a wall to keep illegal aliens out.  It doesn't metter who is the nominee--in exchange for Trump's support if he isn't the nominee, there will be a wall built.

Agree. El Bozo is a dunce compared to him.

Carson made some good points but Cruz did very well. The after debate with Frank Luntz asked their thoughts about Cruz and many suggested he would be the next president.  :cheersmate:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2015, 10:28:02 AM »
We haven't had a good fight club thread in a long while.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2015, 04:46:59 PM »
You stated in your first post that you had problems with Trump's 2A rights. You sound like a liberal mental midget because you can not prove it. Lie, lie, lie, lie.  :lol: :loser:

Millions are supporting Trump. We will see how he does in the debates and the primaries. The laugh will be on you if he wins the nomination.  :yahoo:  You can then wipe the egg off your stupid face.

Trump in 2016 :-)

GEAD

I can see quite clearly that you understand and know the mental midget category. Probably because the dog smells his own ass first.

:-)

Yeah, Trump being the consummate New Yorker, he doesn't have much use for weaponry. So he spews his convenient shit about how he's all about 2A, which is essentially a lie. (Hmmm, it seems you know all about lying. Why is that?)

Interesting stat that you just throw out there, hoping that something will stick -- "millions are supporting Trump." As you yourself pointed out in another turd-speckled post just upstream, the it's early in the campaign. Trump will flame out and auger in, just like he did last time.

In general, I don't have to prove anything to you, shitbag. You're simply not worth the effort. Simply because you fawn all over Trump as if he were the Last Great Stinking Turd, hey, that doesn't make it so. Oh, wait....  :rotf:

But, I'm in a generous mood. You might even say after a tough day at work, I'm ready to do something else for a little bit. So here you go, ****face. Read it and weep:

http://www.examiner.com/article/trump-could-be-great-friend-if-second-amendment-enthusiasm-is-real

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2015, 06:11:22 PM »
I can see quite clearly that you understand and know the mental midget category. Probably because the dog smells his own ass first.

:-)

Yeah, Trump being the consummate New Yorker, he doesn't have much use for weaponry. So he spews his convenient shit about how he's all about 2A, which is essentially a lie. (Hmmm, it seems you know all about lying. Why is that?)

Interesting stat that you just throw out there, hoping that something will stick -- "millions are supporting Trump." As you yourself pointed out in another turd-speckled post just upstream, the it's early in the campaign. Trump will flame out and auger in, just like he did last time.

In general, I don't have to prove anything to you, shitbag. You're simply not worth the effort. Simply because you fawn all over Trump as if he were the Last Great Stinking Turd, hey, that doesn't make it so. Oh, wait....  :rotf:

But, I'm in a generous mood. You might even say after a tough day at work, I'm ready to do something else for a little bit. So here you go, ****face. Read it and weep:

http://www.examiner.com/article/trump-could-be-great-friend-if-second-amendment-enthusiasm-is-real

You have your head so far up your ass your brains are about to explode.

You can not prove that Trump is a gun grabber; so you lie about it. You hate Trump because he is rich. Too funny because you are so poor you have to work after retirement. How are those double wide trailer mortgage payments working out for you. Time to go slop the pigs and feed the chickens. Ha, ha

Trump may flame out. It will not be any skin off my ass. I am retired and can live quite comfortably off my investments. Don't even need my S.S. or my Civil Service pension like some people. I put in my 2 years in the Army and got out 2 months early to go to college. People like you amuse me because you do not have a clue on how the upper middle class live. :lmao: :rotf: :tongue:

Our next President will be Donald Trump. :-)

Go suck a D!ck, @sshole   

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2015, 06:36:28 PM »
I suspect collusion in this thread.
It would be nice if Buzzy were here to clutch his pearls and be all indignant about how good, decent, and civilized people here at the cave act.
Maybe this is all Kabuki  for lurkers.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2015, 06:42:10 PM »
You have your head so far up your ass your brains are about to explode.

You can not prove that Trump is a gun grabber; so you lie about it. You hate Trump because he is rich. Too funny because you are so poor you have to work after retirement. How are those double wide trailer mortgage payments working out for you. Time to go slop the pigs and feed the chickens. Ha, ha

Trump may flame out. It will not be any skin off my ass. I am retired and can live quite comfortably off my investments. Don't even need my S.S. or my Civil Service pension like some people. I put in my 2 years in the Army and got out 2 months early to go to college. People like you amuse me because you do not have a clue on how the upper middle class live. :lmao: :rotf: :tongue:

Our next President will be Donald Trump. :-)

Wow, you've got incredibly thin skin. I'm laughing my ass off reading your tripe. Where do I start with your incredible ignorance? Hmmmm, here's a spot!

You know nothing of my finances or "class" as you like to paint people. When people resort to that kind of thing, it usually means they're insecure about themselves, so in order to try to pull people down to their (your) level, they (you) like to "classify" people. Howzit feel being insecure about yourself?  :rotf:

Once again, shit-for-brains, nobody said anything about Trump being a gun-grabber. Pay attention to what's been said. What I did say, and I'll type this slowly so you can begin to get a clue, is that Trump is an opportunist. He, like all politicians at one level or another, will say whatever is necessary to garner your vote. It's pretty clear to me that Trump has convinced you that he's all about 2A, when the evidence and what he's said and done BEFORE he became a politician indicates otherwise. Again, pay attention to history, not just what Trump says.

As for your service in the Army, thank you. That was probably the most productive time in your life, because you clearly -- in your retirement -- sure as hell aren't productive now.

Go suck a D!ck, @sshole

More evidence of rampant insecurity. Do you kiss your wife dog boyfriend with that mouth?  :lmao: