Author Topic: Screw Easter: Sunday, 3/31 is Officially Transgender Day of Visibility  (Read 862 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Biden slammed on social media after announcing Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter Sunday

Biden has previously come under fire for his stance on LGBTQ+ and abortion issues given his own position as a 'devout Catholic'

President Joe Biden was slammed on social media Saturday after designating Easter Sunday, the most solemn Christian holiday, as ‘Transgender Day of Visibility.’

Prominent Christians, politicians, and commenters flooded social media platforms with criticism after the announcement from the White House.

"On Transgender Day of Visibility, we honor the extraordinary courage and contributions of transgender Americans and reaffirm our Nation’s commitment to forming a more perfect Union — where all people are created equal and treated equally throughout their lives," a statement released by the White House read.
"Today, we send a message to all transgender Americans:  You are loved.  You are heard.  You are understood.  You belong.  You are America, and my entire Administration and I have your back," it continued. "NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility."

Easter Sunday also falls on March 31 this year. Easter marks one of the most important days for Christians, as they celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-slammed-social-media-announcing-transgender-day-visibility-easter-sunday

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

I hope he rots in hell for that. How disgusting can you be? :loser: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline RonE

• Probationary (Probie)
I hope he rots in hell for that. How disgusting can you be? :loser: :rant:

Agree. I didn't think anybody could be more despicable that hillary. But I think he's beat her out.