Author Topic: Stinky The Clown: I had a long drive this afternoon.  (Read 563 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Stinky The Clown: I had a long drive this afternoon.
« on: June 07, 2021, 08:44:02 AM »
Star Member Stinky The Clown (63,115 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215502005

I had a long drive this afternoon.

I was listening to Sirius/MSNBC as long as I could stand it.
They were talking about Manchin and Sinema, and others, unnamed.

We need, it seems to me, effective state-level agitators to put pressure on them at home.

Make the arguments local. For example, in West Virginia, have a few "grassroots" group warning the citizenry that the infrastructure spending they really want and need is being blocked by their own Joe Manchin.

Find similar issues in Sinema's Arizona, DiFi's California, Chris Coons' Delaware.

This may be a bit underhanded but hardly illegal.

Let the GOTV continue in Stacy Abrams style. Whip up the people to block the GOP candidates as crazies. But run a different campaign against the people stopping Biden's agenda from (supposedly) our side.

All the left has is lies.

Star Member drmeow (4,086 posts)

2. I've been thinking similar thoughts

We need a massive call-in and letter writing campaign from their voters.

Star Member Stinky The Clown (63,115 posts)

7. Conservative or not, WV favors the notion of infrastructure spending. BIG infrastructure spending.

Kinda like the old "depends on whose ox is being gored".

Star Member brooklynite (70,429 posts)

4. Translation: somebody ELSE needs to do something...

:rotf:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Stinky The Clown: I had a long drive this afternoon.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 09:33:13 AM »
Did that Word Side Salad have a point hidden under the cheeeeez?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2021, 09:54:36 AM »
As usual, it appears the sparkling old dude is suggesting his side be less than honest.

.....a few "grassroots" group warning.....

He puts "grassroots" in quotation marks, obviously suggesting they don't really have to be grassroots groups, but rather a few well-financed individuals acting as if they're a popular mass movement.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2021, 05:30:27 PM »
We need, it seems to me, effective state-level agitators to put pressure on them at home.

We need paid provocateurs willing to go in and be arrested by local police to threaten the voters until they give in and pressure Manchin to get back on the plantation.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 07:36:23 PM »
Does this mean they want the roads named after a famous KKK member in WV changed along with that infrastructure Spending? Nahhhh....of course not.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2021, 09:31:46 PM »
The wokees here in WV keep a low profile thankfully...we can make Tar from Coal, we have many harvest bird farms for feathers and quite a many functioning railroads.   Not many desire a free ride out of their comfort zones.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2021, 10:14:36 PM »
The Democrats have been mad at WV ever since WV decided they weren't down with that whole slavery thing.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2021, 10:17:22 PM »
Libs constantly complain about Fox News, but MSNBC, CNN, and the like keep these kooks whipped up into a frenzy, on edge, and ready to commit violent acts 24/7/365. They’ve convinced them that unless they can have their way all the time on every topic, that democracy will collapse. Think about it: Democracy, which is fueled by individuals being able to express themselves, will cease to exist unless the political left mandates that any viewpoint other than the one they approve be eliminated by whatever means necessary. To them, in order to have freedom, libs first have to kill freedom.

They’re  :mental: :mental: :mental:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2021, 01:45:08 AM »
Libs constantly complain about Fox News, but MSNBC, CNN, and the like keep these kooks whipped up into a frenzy, on edge, and ready to commit violent acts 24/7/365. They’ve convinced them that unless they can have their way all the time on every topic, that democracy will collapse. Think about it: Democracy, which is fueled by individuals being able to express themselves, will cease to exist unless the political left mandates that any viewpoint other than the one they approve be eliminated by whatever means necessary. To them, in order to have freedom, libs first have to kill freedom.

They’re  :mental: :mental: :mental:

Succinct and accurate