Author Topic: the elusive enigmatic Elad giving me problems again  (Read 11337 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
the elusive enigmatic Elad giving me problems again
« on: October 22, 2016, 10:50:09 AM »
This problem's specific to just one web-site, no where else.

I'm having problems posting from Skins's island--and hence doing only little--because when I go there and attempt to copy-and-paste, it takes seemingly forever for the blue shading that indicates something's been highlighted, to show up, and then it takes seemingly forever for the little box where one indicates (by right-clicking) one wishes to "copy," and then when one comes back over here, it takes seemingly forever for what's been "copied" over there to "paste" over here.

This isn't a conservativecave or franksolich's computer problem, as it remains as easy as strawberries-and-cream to copy-and-paste from other web-sites.

Is Elad purposely making Skins's island difficult and time-consuming to copy, and is this something which I can resolve at my own end, somewhere?
apres moi, le deluge

Milo Yiannopoulos "It has been obvious since 2016 that Trump carries an anointing of some kind. My American friends, are you so blind to reason, and deaf to Heaven? Can he do all this, and cannot get a crown? This man is your King. Coronate him, and watch every devil shriek, and every demon howl."