Author Topic: James O'Keefe banned from Twitter  (Read 580 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
James O'Keefe banned from Twitter
« on: April 15, 2021, 05:50:38 PM »
Star Member Kingofalldems (33,694 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215339809

James O'Keefe banned from Twitter:

William Turton
@WilliamTurton
·
2h
This comes after O’Keefe posted multiple videos of a CNN employee that were filmed undercover at various bars and restaurants. The CNN employee was under the impression that he was on a series of Tinder dates, per a source familiar.

They aren't arguing the words from the mouth of this CNN 'employee' are true or not- but we must silence the right from exposing the truth...

Bev54 (2,964 posts)

2. I hope they make it a lifetime ban. n/t

Star Member hlthe2b (85,024 posts)

6. Good. Now all the other social media need to follow suit.

Star Member malaise (227,547 posts)

8. About time

johnthewoodworker (383 posts)

9. Republican/Nazis are pieces of dirt. The earth is nicer after he leaves.

Star Member Doc Sportello (5,244 posts)

11. Can't decide who is more deserving of a punch in the face

This sick twerp or slimeball racist Huckster Carlson

Star Member Martin68 (16,846 posts)

14. He should be banned from being a free man on the street.

What did the CNN **** say?

On BLM and hate crimes, CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester said:

“I was trying to do some research on the Asian hate, like the people [who] are getting attacked and whatnot. A bunch of black men have been attacking Asians. I’m like ‘What are you doing? Like, we [CNN] are trying to help BLM.’”

The optics of that are not good. These [are] little things that are enough to set back movements, because the far
will start to latch on and create stories like ‘criminalizing an entire people,’ you know, just easier headlines that way, I guess.”

When asked by Project Veritas’ undercover journalist about the network covering shooters who are from different racial backgrounds, Chester responded:

“Yeah I, for the longest while, the story was like, people were lapping up that it was like, you know, white guys for like so long. I don’t, I haven’t seen anything about focusing on the color of people’s skin that aren’t white. They just aren’t saying anything. You know what I mean? They’re just not, all of a sudden that story loses a little steam from it. They just like leave it be.”

During Project Veritas’ first release this week, Chester made the following remarks on CNN and its employees working to oust Trump from office:

“Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100% going to say it, and I 100% believe that if it wasn’t for CNN, I don’t know that Trump would have got voted out…I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that.”

“It’s going to be our [CNN’s] focus. Like our focus was to get Trump out of office, right? Without saying it, that’s what it was, right? So, our next thing is going to be climate change awareness.

On CNN creating “propaganda” to damage Trump, Chester said:

“[Trump’s] hand was shaking or whatever, I think. We brought in so many medical people to tell a story that was all speculation — that he was neurologically damaged, and he was losing it. He’s unfit to — you know, whatever. We were creating a story there that we didn’t know anything about. That’s what — I think that’s propaganda.”

During Project Veritas’ second release this week, Chester said:

“Any reporter on CNN — what they’re actually doing is they’re telling the person what to say… It’s always like leading them in a direction before they even open their mouths. The only people that we [CNN] will let on the air, for the most part, are people that have a proven track record of taking the bait.

“I think there’s an art to manipulation…Inflection, saying things twice — there’s little subtleties to how to manipulate people…I mean, it’s enough to change the world, you know?

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: James O'Keefe banned from Twitter
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 06:01:21 PM »
johnthewoodworker (383 posts)

9. Republican/Nazis are pieces of dirt. The earth is nicer after he leaves.

you are in favor of his speech limited and you call others nazis?  pot meet kettle

Star Member Martin68 (16,846 posts)

14. He should be banned from being a free man on the street.

because he doesn't have the same beliefs as you do?  how progressive of you
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 06:01:49 PM »
Translation: Embarrass our side, and you'll pay.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 06:44:03 PM »
Censorship is motivated by fear.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 09:06:22 PM »
This makes me physically ill.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2021, 09:43:45 PM »
In rapid fashion, our beloved country is becoming North Korea or Cuba.  Sickening.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2021, 09:45:09 PM »
In rapid fashion, our beloved country is becoming North Korea or Cuba.  Sickening.

With the left wildly cheering it on
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2021, 08:45:10 AM »
With the left wildly cheering it on

Cause the left can't debate their way out of a wet paper bag, so they have to silence dissension.  Not that most of their ideas even have a logical leg to stand on if the moonbats had any vocabulary or reasoning skills.

Reading twitter, reddit, and DU looks like they operate on the same mental, emotional, and intellectual level as most of the middle school troublemakers I teach, which is ok if you're a kid, but not as an adult or Congress critter.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2021, 09:21:44 AM »
Cause the left can't debate their way out of a wet paper bag, so they have to silence dissension.  Not that most of their ideas even have a logical leg to stand on if the moonbats had any vocabulary or reasoning skills.

Reading twitter, reddit, and DU looks like they operate on the same mental, emotional, and intellectual level as most of the middle school troublemakers I teach, which is ok if you're a kid, but not as an adult or Congress critter.
Had some chick actually cover my mouth with her hand in college when I was saying something she disagreed with in conversation. At that moment, the debate was won.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2021, 10:41:50 AM »
O'Keefe has filed a lawsuit.  Let's see what happens.