Author Topic: POC and gun control  (Read 1011 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
POC and gun control
« on: April 13, 2021, 09:08:46 AM »
DVRacer (511 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215331344

POC and gun control

So I found the affidavit for the arrest of Daunte Wright that led to his warrant. Basically a white lady supposedly saw him take a gun from his waist band and place it in his car. She called 911 about seeing a gun in a car with four black guys Daunte was in the back seat. The police stopped the car and during the stop supposedly he took off. The police after searching the car “found” a pistol. The other guys all said the gun wasn’t theirs so since Daunte left the scene they charged him with “Misdemeanor Carry/Possess Firearm without a Permit”

51st and Bryant Ave North is where the stop occurred
52nd and Bryant Ave North is the corner store where the caller was in the parking lot

I get wanting to do something after a mass shooting but we also know laws are not applied the same. Most gun laws have their heritage in racism and will still be applied that way. What those cops saw on the warrant because someone called police on a black man led to his death.

I wonder if that random white lady even considers she helped kill Daunte.

:thatsright:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: POC and gun control
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 09:14:02 AM »
DVRacer (511 posts)

POC and gun control

So I found the affidavit for the arrest of Daunte Wright that led to his warrant. Basically a white lady supposedly saw him take a gun from his waist band and place it in his car. ...

So she did exactly what Gun-Hating DUmmies say should be done to all gun owners?

And why would the police care that the guy had a gun? Could it be because the thugling could not legally possess a gun?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 10:12:45 AM »
So she did exactly what Gun-Hating DUmmies say should be done to all gun owners?

And why would the police care that the guy had a gun? Could it be because the thugling could not legally possess a gun?

Yup.  How many threads over there telling people to call the law on someone if they see them open carrying in a store in an open carry state?

It's interesting to note the OP states someone said they saw him with a gun, the cops stop the car and find a gun, but DUmmie DVRacer had to take the time to put 'find' in quotes, insinuating the cops somehow framed the man.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 10:34:49 AM »
I wonder if that random white lady even considers she helped kill Daunte.

Did the random white lady prevent daunte from renewing his expired tags or force him to drive without current tags?

Did the random white lady prevent daunte from appearing in court when he was supposed to?

Did the random white lady force daunte to run rather than comply with Law Enforcement when he was pulled over for driving with expired tags?

It's all about personal responsibility, and it appears that daunte didn't have much.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2021, 10:53:39 AM »
Remember all those DU threads where they said if they ever saw someone carrying in public they would rush for the nearest exit while yelling "HE'S GOT A GUN!" and call the police.

For all we know, the person who reported dude is one of those DUers. 🧐
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2021, 11:12:09 AM »
Did the random white lady prevent daunte from renewing his expired tags or force him to drive without current tags?

Did the random white lady prevent daunte from appearing in court when he was supposed to?

Did the random white lady force daunte to run rather than comply with Law Enforcement when he was pulled over for driving with expired tags?

It's all about personal responsibility, and it appears that daunte didn't have much.

Yes because those things require an ID so it must be that racist random White lady keeping the man down.  :p
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2021, 11:52:14 AM »
Most gun laws have their heritage in racism and will still be applied that way. What those cops saw on the warrant because someone called police on a black man led to his death.

Most gun laws are still racist. Democrats in large cities don't want black people to own guns and protect themselves. Democrats want only the police and the criminals to have guns.

Democrats passed gun laws to prevent black people from protecting themselves against the Klan.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2021, 12:59:15 PM »
Basically a white lady supposedly saw him take a gun from his waist band and place it in his car. She called 911 about seeing a gun in a car with four black guys Daunte was in the back seat. The police stopped the car and during the stop supposedly he took off. The police after searching the car “found” a pistol. The other guys all said the gun wasn’t theirs so since Daunte left the scene they charged him with “Misdemeanor Carry/Possess Firearm without a Permit”

There seems to have been a pattern with the recently deceased whenever he was in contact with Law Enforcement that caused his problems to escalate...

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2021, 02:29:50 PM »
The left screams forr more gun control and more laws. But it is all meaningless when the criminals ignore the laws and then when caught are not prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2021, 03:36:36 PM »
The left screams forr more gun control and more laws. But it is all meaningless when the criminals ignore the laws and then when caught are not prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

They hate being reminded of how Stop-and-Frisk was employed by the NYPD predominantly against blacks.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2021, 04:29:15 PM »
They hate being reminded of how Stop-and-Frisk was employed by the NYPD predominantly against blacks.

But it was effective and crime went down .

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2021, 02:00:17 AM »
But it was effective and crime went down .

Yet, destined to be abused to deny Americans their 2A rights and confiscate their property via bureaucratic malfeasance; just like asset forfeiture laws.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2021, 01:29:17 PM »
DVRacer (511 posts)

POC and gun control

So I found the affidavit for the arrest of Daunte Wright that led to his warrant. Basically a white lady supposedly saw him take a gun from his waist band and place it in his car. ...

DVRacer lied:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/daunte-wright-had-outstanding-warrant-for-attempted-aggravated-robbery-when-he-was-killed

Daunte Wright accused of choking and robbing woman at gunpoint, had arrest warrant

Daunte Wright, the 20-year-old Black man shot by a police officer in a Minneapolis suburb Sunday afternoon, had an open warrant for his arrest related to an aggravated armed robbery attempt when he was killed, according to court records.

Wright and another man, identified as Emajay Maurice Driver, a high school acquaintance, had both been charged with first-degree aggravated robbery in a December 2019 incident in Osseso, Minnesota, Hennepin County District Court documents show.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2021, 06:52:51 PM »

Police lives matter.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2021, 07:40:56 PM »
Remember all those DU threads where they said if they ever saw someone carrying in public they would rush for the nearest exit while yelling "HE'S GOT A GUN!" and call the police.

For all we know, the person who reported dude is one of those DUers. 🧐

After some consideration, from now on they will only call the cops on white men who are packing.

Response to DVRacer (Original post)Tue Apr 13, 2021, 10:44 AM
sarisataka (11,892 posts)
2. Many, very many here have said

If they saw someone with a gun they would call the police because you can't know the intentions of the person with the gun. Are you suggesting we need to consider skin color before making that call?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden