Author Topic: Profiles in Actual Grieving: Maraya1969  (Read 511 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Profiles in Actual Grieving: Maraya1969
« on: March 23, 2014, 11:08:45 AM »
Star Member Maraya1969 (10,741 posts)

First time I've done this but I would love positive vibe or prayers or white light sent to my mother [View all]

Last edited Sun Mar 23, 2014, 01:13 AM - Edit history (1)
She suffered a stoke today. She can recognize me but cannot speak. The said it would be a long haul in rehab - at least 90 days.

I'm so afraid she will lose the ability to play cards and bridge and Mah Jong. These thing kept her moving. I am afraid fof what she will be able to do now. My mother stays alive by keeping busy.

The weird thing is I have be meaning to get her checked because her mother had a series of strokes and and I think that is what eventually killed her.

I can think of nothing else but her. I depend on her. I am devastated.

An actual Healing White Light sighting. I'm sure that all strokes respond well to imaginary constructs.

By contrast, cali, who SHOULD be grieving the loss of Eleanor Roosevelt/Amelia Earhart/Babe Zaharias/Zena the Warrior Princess/Mother Teresa (her mother), is posting with impunity:

Star Member cali (92,487 posts)

What troubles me most about a Hillary Clinton Presidency, is foreign policy
I don't want to get into why she so often sounds neo-con hawkish; it's enough that she does. Her corporate bent is disturbing and it's not unrelated to her hawkishness.

Oh, and yes, I know that 2014 is important and obviously imminent, but 1) I don't see anything wrong with discussing 2016. It's hardly unusual for DUers to discuss a presidential election that's 2.5 years off. 2) There's not much worth discussing as far as congressional elections in my state this year. When we get closer to November, I'll do what I always do- phone bank. And I am interested in what's happening in other states this year. Anyway, back to Hillary: I believe she'll get us into a war and that prospect is one I find horrifying. All of you devoted Hillary supporters may be right, she may be elected President, and yes she'd be better than a republican who will almost certainly get us into another way, but that's about as damned by faint praise as you can get.

I don't want to see another war. We've been at war most of my life.

Kind of makes you wonder...
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Profiles in Actual Grieving: Maraya1969
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 11:15:32 AM »

First time I've done this but I would love positive vibe or prayers or white light sent to my mother
:racist:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 11:44:21 AM »
:racist:

Nobody wants to see a DUmmy and a black light in the same place.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 12:00:52 PM »
That's not sweat  :lol:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 12:16:34 PM »
She suffered a stoke today. She can recognize me but cannot speak. They said it would be a long haul in rehab - at least 90 days.
Wow. Just 90 days to clean out Mom's bank account and sign power of attorney to yourself.
Not much time for a weed addicted DUmmy.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 12:39:07 PM »
Instead of white light, can I send her a brown note?  :???:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 01:24:59 PM »
DUmmy Marayanumbers should consult with stewart on how to handle this.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 01:33:33 PM »
Yet another DUmbass I have absolutely no sympathy for. I hope her mother never recovers and the treatment drains every last cent from her family, leaving them destitute and in utter poverty.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe