Author Topic: Too much CC sarcasm + Too much DU stupidity  (Read 1152 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Too much CC sarcasm + Too much DU stupidity
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2013, 06:15:17 PM »
I think I may be reading too much CC. At lunch today I found myself automatically going into DU mode during a discussion about the NFL.

I had mentioned to my wife that the Ravens-Bears game had been delayed by bad weather and that a tornado had touched down somewhere in Illinois. She said that she didn’t know that Illinois had tornados to which, without even thinking, I replied, “They didn’t until Bush was president and ruined the environment now there are tornados everywhere.”

Needless to say, she gave me that look that only wives can give.

"Toots" has that look down to a science and I believe she is teaching it to others of her ilk! Especially my daughters and granddaughters! I keep seein' it out of the corner of my eye when walking by.

It's a ****in' female conspiracy!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2013, 06:21:09 PM »
I broke wind.

Twice.

I knew I smelled sumpin funny!

"Toots" tried to blame it on the puppies!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2013, 04:11:50 AM »
"Toots" has that look down to a science and I believe she is teaching it to others of her ilk! Especially my daughters and granddaughters! I keep seein' it out of the corner of my eye when walking by.

It's a ****in' female conspiracy!

Allo, the genetic code for "that look" is on the second X chromosome.  You know, the one that us men got as a "Y chromosome." ::) :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.