Author Topic: Regardless of the outcome tonight.  (Read 1562 times)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Re: Regardless of the outcome tonight.
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2012, 08:37:35 PM »
A couple of days ago they resurrected the corpse of that BS story about Bush wearing a wire during his debates. Look for something like that again about Romney if Obama gets his clock cleaned.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline thundley4

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2012, 08:49:25 PM »
A couple of days ago they resurrected the corpse of that BS story about Bush wearing a wire during his debates. Look for something like that again about Romney if Obama gets his clock cleaned.

Apparently Obama is getting his clock cleaned and set to American Savings time.

Offline notaDUmmie

• MDT 5/20/96-6/19/15
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2012, 08:57:59 PM »
And Obama is getting testy...yeah, how dare the moderator make the Barry the Great follow the rules!!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2012, 11:03:15 PM »
Left work early to try and catch a little.
Thought the Obambi did fairly well.
Much better than I expected.
A few times he stumbled and I got to take a drink.
His message seemed a bit weak many times, as he insisted the government was the answer.
Mitt did well. The DUmpmonkeys had to stay sober tonight.
Too bad for the primitives.

edit for another update...
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021464216
Wed Oct 3, 2012, 11:23 PM
chieftain (2,892 posts)

Everybody chill
We Obama supporters wanted Mitt to implode. He didn't. As a matter of fact he did a good job of doing what a challenger has to do, that is bring the attack to the incumbent. In doing so he told numerous lies and promised results that are patently ridiculous and contrary to what he has been saying up to this point.In making his case, Mitt was pretty obnoxious some of the time but he certainly has stopped the bleeding and encouraged his base. My recollection of '08 was that many of our talking heads thought that O was too passive then. His demeanor won him votes then, it will win the day this year as well. One more thought. This topic was bound to be our weakest.10
Jeez, did I miss-call this or what?
Definately NOT the reaction from the DUmp, that I expected.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 12:03:34 AM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2012, 08:13:59 AM »
And of course, the DUmpmonkeys and the media don't see ANY inconsistency here at all.  :whatever:

When do they ever see inconsistency? You have a man who was in the private sector for 25 years and helped hundreds of businesses survive and be stronger. Not to mention knows what he is talking about. Then you have a man who never held a private sector job in his life, HE NEVER WORKED A REAL JOB IN HIS LIFE. Not to mention knows nothing of what he is talking about --- Of course the MSM and DUmp will think the one who never had a real job will know more about what he is talking about then a man who lived it, worked it, did it, and fixed it.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2012, 08:22:53 AM »
Apparently Obama is getting his clock cleaned and set to American Savings time.

:lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2012, 08:39:17 AM »
And Obama is getting testy...yeah, how dare the moderator make the Barry the Great follow the rules!!

You think that's bad . . .

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUGrFHyXjFo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

WGY in Albany was all over Chrissy this morning.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.