Author Topic: Zbigniew primitive concerned about her life expectancy  (Read 2465 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Zbigniew primitive concerned about her life expectancy
« on: March 11, 2009, 04:13:24 PM »
Quote from:
nadinbrzezinski 

Talk of violent revolution...   

so four years ago many of us were worried about the bushies (and the memos proved we were not paranoid)... and some of us looked at leaving... others looked at hunkering down

Well back then I made the prediction that once the RIGHT WING lost power, they were so close to reaching their goals they'd see only one choice left.

Well these days we have the leaders of the movement using the language of violent revolution

The head of the NRA at CPAC telling us that the lesson the founding fathers learned was that those who got the guns made the rules... nothing farther from the truth... but consider what he said... read this again... the law is made by the force of a gun.

Then we have had savage and others talking of the need to go to arms if need be. He's not gonna lead it, but he won't complaint too much if this actually happens... so if and when another McVeigh blows a federal building, as long as it is full of libbies he's fine with it. Now there is freedom of speech, and then there is incitement... small, but critical line...

Of course other leaders of the movement have been using this language of revolution and now we have freepers and others talking about patriotic revolt, and organizing cells for the resistance....

Don't know about any of you... but I don't any of these people lightly. This is no joke, and it is the language of civil war... the hot kind.

Me... well I know that something will soon give, and it will not be pretty. I fear.

The logical end to a decade or more of this kind of talk and killing libs condoned by the radio heads...

Oh well, I know that in some ways I am whistling past that graveyard, and I also know that if and when that starts, we will be forced to choose sides... after all... if you are not with me... takes on a whole new meaning

That is all

And yes, I do hope to be very wrong about this... alas my Casandra singing has been on point...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=5227391&mesg_id=5227391

Paranoia is always fun to watch.

Just the fact that they even consider it happening and are concerned is enough........ for now.  :naughty:

Quote from:
Ex Lurker

16. A lot of people on message boards are talking about it

I tend not to pay much attention to them. It's the ones who aren't saying anything publicly that you have to worry about.

Quote from:
cabluedem
Response to Reply #16

71. Its been dicussed on a forum I visit that is 80% Conservatives. Scary stuff & they blame Obama.

Quote from:
undergroundpanther

12. The right wing has "cells" already in every state..They are called "cell churches",a small group of people
belonging to christian fundie sects(like assemblies of God or front organizations that are interlinked via "religion") These people are rabidly conservative 'christonazis' and they meet in different locations at member's homes and they curse people,they prayed for the destruction of New Orleans because of mardi gras,they speak very violently about the things they think god wants or hates. All of them have ties to conservatives,some in the government and media and business and the military.They desire to rule every mind heart and body,they want full spectrum domination and control,they plan how to push their agendas in these"cell churches",and to force us to submit.I think they are dangerous and evil and traitorous.I know because I got mixed up in that shit years ago and I will never forget that horrible time in my life..

A "cell church" is a small group inside a web of networks leaderless yet led..These networks operate on different levels of publicity and politics with different fronts or religion 'brands' but they all have the same sick ideology and same desire to dominate and own the world and force it to be as they want it to be.
And BTW the republican leadership implosion is NOT an accident or a failure..Read this and you will know EXACTLY their plan.

(links)

:rotf:

Quote from:
MrSlayer

17. I'm sorry but this is ridiculous.

Just as Chimp and his minions did not remain in power and declare martial law, there is not going to be any civil war and there isn't going to be a freeper revolution. There is a tiny minority of people who are overreacting to Obama's election, they are not going to do anything but whine and cry about it. If they tried anything at all in this vein they would be crushed instantly and they know it. It's all fantasy bravado from a bunch of idiots. Being afraid of these people is silly.

Quote from:
nadinbrzezinski
Response to Reply #17

22. So we imagined the DOJ Yoo memos 

and you are not familiar with the process that leads to civil wars, by the way

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on your point of view... I am familiar with the process.. you may even say seen the victims of the process

The language being espoused by the leaders of this movement is dangerous

You may choose to ignore them, in fact, I expect you to

Suffice it to say... some of us have also been warning you of the falling economy, and many, perhaps even you, said it was ridiculous as well

By the way, why they never triggered the legal backing in those memos may lay in the work historians will have to do in the future... but none of us was pleased to see those memos... for they were way too real... yes, we were a dictatorship for seven long years.

Quote from:
MrSlayer
Response to Reply #22

33. No, you didn't imagine them.

They didn't act on them because they couldn't. They retracted them because they knew they held no water. They got what they wanted, which was to steal every last penny this nation had and then they left when their time was up.

The economic crash was no surprise to me.

Quote from:
nadinbrzezinski
Response to Reply #33

38. Why couldn't they?   

that is the question nobody can answer

I actually think I have a partial answer, but why?

They INTENDED to act

And for the last seven years the US was a dictablanda, with all elements ready to go into the dictadura...

You may want to google the terms by the way

Quote from:
MrSlayer
Response to Reply #38

42. But it would have been so easy for them to do if they really wanted.

I don't believe they intended to act on this stuff at all. They only had to do another 9/11 false flag event and the idiot majority would have happily went along with them. They didn't do it because they were happy to just take the money and run. I also think they knew what all the stealing was going to do to the economy and they didn't want to be in power and be expected to fix it when it happened. They cannot govern and they cannot build. All those guys are good at is destruction.

Quote from:
nadinbrzezinski
Response to Reply #42

44. They intended too, but here is the big thing they didn't have behind them 

a good percentage of the military

There are some stories about that

The first was.. right after 9.11 intern them aryabas

Why do you think that didn't happen? True story.. midwatches on way too many Navy ships where Chiefs, JOs and even Junior personnel would carry out the meaning of the Constitution.... don't worry Congress didn't get it either when they asked the military in 1973 and they said that they had an oath to the Constitution

They cleansed the armed forces forcing many of these people to leave, retire

When they floated the balloon about not actually holding elections in 2008... a similar thing happened. Heard the story from a young Marine this time around instead of my husband on the first one.

We owe the armed forces, that many despise, a huge one.

But that is one of the reasons they didn't trigger this.

You really don't want to piss off the guys with the guns... at times it is that simple.

Quote from:
MrSlayer
Response to Reply #44

53. Ok so why do you think the military would go for it now?

They would have to go along in a civil war else the rebellion would simply be crushed in its infancy as I stated in my first post. What has changed?

Quote from:
nadinbrzezinski
Response to Reply #53

54. I have yet to say anything about the US FEDERAL military if this broke into civil war 

I asked you why they didn't trigger the full horrors of dictatorship

One of my working theories was the military would not go along

But if a civil war starts, and I mean the real deal... not the fantasies these idiots hold... the military will divide itself.

Yep, I enjoy the fantasy that the army will just stay to the side, or not act.

They will, and in a full fledged civil war, posse becomes obsolete..

At that point I'd have to ask how many officers and units will remain loyal to the federal government, and how many will break away

Here is the difference I have over these folks and those who deny even the possibly

I have seen the face of a civil war. Ain't pretty and never close to the fantasies

I don't want it, I don't relish it, but as a historian there are patterns here, clear patterns... that repeat patterns that OTHER nations have seen before the shootings starts, as well as the US before the first civil war

Yeah it officially started in 1860... that was the hot phase

The cold war, started a generation before. The Kansas war could even be correctly seen as part of that cold war, that finally led to a hot war we all know as the civil war

Chew on that, because our radio jocks, and heads of NRA are using very dangerous language, and language has consequences

Quote from:
MrSlayer
Response to Reply #54

63. Well how will this civil war start if not with military involvement?

I know the history of the Civil War and what led up to it but I'm not seeing how it translates here. How would the next civil war start? We are so intermingled with each other I fail to see where the clear lines would be drawn. I don't see the major issue that would spark it. We as a nation aren't anywhere near as divided as we were back then, regardless of what the radio talking heads say. It's just far right wing extremists that are even talking up this sort of thing. The vast majority of the country would never stand for it, including the majority of Rush listeners. I know there are militias and compounds and all that but how would they stage attacks against cities and the like? They could do McVeigh style terror attacks I guess but I cannot see a full scale war being launched. It's just very, very improbable.

With that said, I'd love to see a bunch of hillbillies try to invade North Philly or South Central. The JBM and the Crips alone have more and better weapons than any of those redneck militias. Those cats are NOT going back to the plantation and a lot of them have already indiscriminately killed people unlike these keyboard commandos and weekend warriors. Those dudes live in a war zone 24/7.

I respect your opinion but I really think you are overreacting here. Just as people were too engrossed with "Who wants to marry a drunken dwarf?" to march on the Bush White House, so too are the people on the other side. They will bitch and moan as we have the past eight years but they aren't going to do anything.

That is not to say that we should just sit idle and let them spout their hatred and sedition. Certainly we should draw attention to it and try to shut it down but I'm not worried that my dopey neighbor who listens to Hannity is going to kill my family.

What civil war have you seen the face of (which I assume you mean "lived through") that you are so worried? Not being pert, seriously asking.

Quote from:
nadinbrzezinski
Response to Reply #63

74. First things first, get this out of your head 

this will not be armies fighting set battles

That ended a while ago

And why these hillbilies are more dangerous

The first civil war required standing armies and set battles

This one will be more like El Salvador, or Nicaragua, or even maybe modern Iraq

A regular army fighting ghosts, who control the area at night....

Set battles is part of that fantasy many hold

Entertainment for all.  :popcorn:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Zbigniew primitive concerned about her life expectancy
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 04:28:26 PM »
Let us not tip our hand before the preconditions for Stage V have fully come about, my comrades in arms.

:evillaugh:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 04:34:37 PM »
undergroundpanther

12. The right wing has "cells" already in every state..They are called "cell churches",a small group of people
belonging to christian fundie sects(like assemblies of God or front organizations that are interlinked via "religion") These people are rabidly conservative 'christonazis' and they meet in different locations at member's homes and they curse people,they prayed for the destruction of New Orleans because of mardi gras,they speak very violently about the things they think god wants or hates. All of them have ties to conservatives,some in the government and media and business and the military.They desire to rule every mind heart and body,they want full spectrum domination and control,they plan how to push their agendas in these"cell churches",and to force us to submit.I think they are dangerous and evil and traitorous.I know because I got mixed up in that shit years ago and I will never forget that horrible time in my life..

A "cell church" is a small group inside a web of networks leaderless yet led..These networks operate on different levels of publicity and politics with different fronts or religion 'brands' but they all have the same sick ideology and same desire to dominate and own the world and force it to be as they want it to be.
And BTW the republican leadership implosion is NOT an accident or a failure..Read this and you will know EXACTLY their plan.

(links)

OMFG, the Subway Cat never ceases to amaze.

Meds.............you need them............
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 04:40:03 PM »
Who told UP that obese freaks with orange hair who think they are male cats are the first targets!!!  :censored:

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 04:58:55 PM »
Why are they bitching about revolution?

After the Soviet Union, Cuba, Nicaragua, Iran, etc and ad nauseum; I thought they were all about the revolution. [/sarcasm]
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 05:00:23 PM »
So many minds, so few brain cells....

I believe most of them say the things they do just to hear the reverb inside their empty skulls....

Then again, they all could just be stark raving, batshit, crazy....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 05:02:15 PM »
If I were a DUchebag, contributing nothing, bitching about the society that gives me all I have...I would be worried too.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2009, 05:07:27 PM »
How does one join one of these "cells".

I'm tired of verbally abusing Hippies.  :fuelfire:

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2009, 05:28:42 PM »
Why would we need a violent revolution?   ::)  All we really need to do is quit our jobs and close our businesses.  Without the conservatives to pay the bills, the Obama administration will be out in weeks, if not days.   :naughty:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2009, 08:30:36 PM »
nadinbrzezinski
Response to Reply #42

44. They intended too, but here is the big thing they didn't have behind them 

a good percentage of the military

There are some stories about that

The first was.. right after 9.11 intern them aryabas

Why do you think that didn't happen? True story.. midwatches on way too many Navy ships where Chiefs, JOs and even Junior personnel would carry out the meaning of the Constitution.... don't worry Congress didn't get it either when they asked the military in 1973 and they said that they had an oath to the Constitution

They cleansed the armed forces forcing many of these people to leave, retire

When they floated the balloon about not actually holding elections in 2008... a similar thing happened. Heard the story from a young Marine this time around instead of my husband on the first one.
We owe the armed forces, that many despise, a huge one.

But that is one of the reasons they didn't trigger this.

You really don't want to piss off the guys with the guns... at times it is that simple.

Is she really putting forth the proposition that the only reason there wasn't a military coup was because JO's on midwatch disobeyed orders to take DDG's into the Gulf of Mexico and start firing Tomahawk's at Galveston?  Or that the only reason they held elections in 08 was because armed revolution didn't poll well in the Marine ranks?  Does she ever read her own writings and contemplate what a F'ng embarrassment she is to all creatures having more brain cells than a chipmunk?

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 11:02:38 AM »
Let us not tip our hand before the preconditions for Stage V have fully come about, my comrades in arms.

:evillaugh:

remake RED DAWN and forget Wolverines, we need them screaming "FREEPERS!!!!"

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 11:21:17 AM »
Is she really putting forth the proposition that the only reason there wasn't a military coup was because JO's on midwatch disobeyed orders to take DDG's into the Gulf of Mexico and start firing Tomahawk's at Galveston?  Or that the only reason they held elections in 08 was because armed revolution didn't poll well in the Marine ranks?  Does she ever read her own writings and contemplate what a F'ng embarrassment she is to all creatures having more brain cells than a chipmunk?

Dude, stop insulting chipmunks.    :shame:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 11:38:37 AM »
Good Lord, nadinbrzezinski  is as crazy as UGP. How can anyone be that paranoid and delusional and not be locked away? Does it not remember all the daily talk of revolution? Does it not know that dictators don't give up power? Has it not read about the tea parties (well maybe it hasn't since the MSM isn't covering them).

Oh, and UGP...the military takes an oat to defend THE CONSTITUTION. If they were kicking out people based on that they'd all have to go home. Since that document is the framework of our republic what the hell else would they defend?

I know we can have citizen arrests but we need citizen commitments.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2009, 12:18:38 PM »
Good Lord, nadinbrzezinski  is as crazy as UGP. How can anyone be that paranoid and delusional and not be locked away? Does it not remember all the daily talk of revolution? Does it not know that dictators don't give up power? Has it not read about the tea parties (well maybe it hasn't since the MSM isn't covering them).

Oh, and UGP...the military takes an oat to defend THE CONSTITUTION. If they were kicking out people based on that they'd all have to go home. Since that document is the framework of our republic what the hell else would they defend?

I know we can have citizen arrests but we need citizen commitments.

Cindie

right on. bears repeating

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2009, 01:50:09 PM »
I'm concerned about her life expectancy, too.  How does anyone that stupid manage to keep from walking in front of a train, strolling off a cliff, or trying to cuddle a cute li'l ol' polar bear for as long as she has?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 08:22:38 AM by DumbAss Tanker »
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 04:12:06 PM »
I'm conderned about her life expectancy, too.  How does anyone that stupid manage to keep from walking in front of a train, strolling off a cliff, or trying to cuddle a cute li'l ol' polar bear for as long as she has?

Many blind squirrels have found lots of nuts . . .  ::)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 06:41:27 PM »

Dude, stop insulting chipmunks.    :shame:

I meant no disrespect to chipmunks.  In fact, I'm inspired to perform an experiment.  I'm going to take two typewriters and put them in my front yard.  Next to one I'll put a bag of peanuts.  Next to the other a bottle of cheap scotch.  We'll see who writes a more coherent essay: Will Pitt or the chipmunk.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 04:34:27 AM »
I meant no disrespect to chipmunks.  In fact, I'm inspired to perform an experiment.  I'm going to take two typewriters and put them in my front yard.  Next to one I'll put a bag of peanuts.  Next to the other a bottle of cheap scotch.  We'll see who writes a more coherent essay: Will Pitt or the chipmunk.

:lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

And the H5!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 06:38:10 AM »
nadinbrzezinski said, "so four years ago many of us were worried about the bushies...."

Yeah, you better keep an eye on them bushies....they're still just chock full of cops.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin