Author Topic: VIDEO: Creepy Flea Market Manager Shuts Down Conservative Meeting  (Read 177 times)

Offline pjcomix

Fans of the Steve Kane Radio Show got together for what was supposed to be a fun gathering at AJ's Natural Wellness Shop in the Festival Flea Market in Broward County Florida. Well it was fun for a few minutes until a very creepy flea market property manager with no social skills shut down down the gathering supposedly for insurance reasons. What? So a group can't get together at a bar unless they get permission in advance? It's not like that mostly empty flea market would collapse under the strain of a few dozen extra people, who made a lot of purchases, that day.

Although I had my suspicions that the shutdown was for political reasons, the more I think about it this was a power trip by the creepy Ming The Merciless flea market manager. However, I wouldn't be surprised if this was all started by some liberal listening to the radio show calling up the flea market in advance to complain.

https://rumble.com/v11d36v-creepy-flea-market-manager-shuts-down-conservative-meeting.html