Author Topic: ZOMFG! RUSHINZ HAXXORZ R LECKSHUNS!!1!  (Read 1904 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
ZOMFG! RUSHINZ HAXXORZ R LECKSHUNS!!1!
« on: December 31, 2016, 07:15:42 AM »
Why won't you guys believe us!

deminks (8,435 posts)

This is forensic! Its indisputable: Former CIA operative slams Trump for dismissing Russian hacks

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/this-is-forensic-its-indisputable-former-cia-operative-slams-trump-for-dismissing-russian-hacks/

Former CIA operative Bob Baer is shocked that President-elect Donald Trump and his Republican allies are ignoring what he calls “forensic information” and “computer DNA.”

“I think he hacked the elections,” Baer said of Russian President Vladimir Putin. “The FBI came out today and put out a report. This is forensic information. He manipulated our election and now he’s manipulating our politics. The fact they didn’t expel any American diplomats from Moscow and he turns around and says, ‘Trump is just the man we can deal with,’ this is just extraordinary.”

(snip)

“And the fact that Trump has not reacted is incredible,” he continued. “This FBI information is forensic. It is the same sort of evidence they send people to jail on. It is computer DNA. It is indisputable at this point.”

CNN host Kate Bolduan remarked that it was interesting Baer laid out the argument that way because former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani questioned the evidence, claiming it might be political. Giuliani said that Trump will get his own team to look through the intelligence report given the politics or the possibility of the intelligence being wrong.

“It is going to be the same stuff,” Baer explained. “But what Giuliani misses, this isn’t intelligence. This isn’t assessments. This isn’t people trying to get into Putin’s mind. This is forensics. It is DNA. And this is what they are all missing and it is every single intelligence agency in the United States government that this is just a fact.”

Chasstev365 (1,866 posts)

1. They're ignoring it because they either knew about or were on on it

Based on Mitch McConnell's behavior, I'd say the latter.

This story must be kept alive on social media because the mainstream media also wants to ignore it. HELL NO! This is treason and the idiots who support Trump must be at least confronted with the truth.

Hey knucklehead,

The rawstory.com article is about a segment on CNN.

HoneyBadger (292 posts)

2. The geeks disagree

http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/12/did-russia-tamper-with-the-2016-election-bitter-debate-likely-to-rage-on/?comments=1

Indeed.

Podesta's gmail account != government

Podesta's gmail account != DNC

democratisphere (519 posts)

4. Sure as hell hope the intelligence agencies aren't shackled

and muted about reality and truth. It is unthinkable that this is happening: The Really Bad Guys are good guys....Move on.

If only there was someone inside the government who could work on your behalf.

Some brave and daring soul.

Someone who knew how to get things done...

Oh. No. Wait.

You're ****ed.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028417188
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: ZOMFG! RUSHINZ HAXXORZ R LECKSHUNS!!1!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 07:26:51 AM »
Chasstev365 (1,866 posts)

1. They're ignoring it because they either knew about or were on on it

Hey DUmmie, did it ever cross your feeble mind that it's being ignored because there is no "there" there?

17 government agencies SAY it happened and they must be believed despite the fact that no proof has been submitted.

You liberals disgust me.

:bigbird:
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 07:31:59 AM »
Would these be the same agencies that claimed Saddam Hussein had WMD factories going full-tilt, claimed he was months away from getting a nuclear weapon, and didn't see ISIS coming?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 07:37:53 AM »
Would these be the same agencies that claimed Saddam Hussein had WMD factories going full-tilt, claimed he was months away from getting a nuclear weapon, and didn't see ISIS coming?

Saddam did have WMD programs (and a ****-ton of support for anti-US terrorists) but so far we don't have agencies claiming anything. We have people within agencies making claims and the agencies unwilling to present anything to Congress or the Senate.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 08:03:44 AM »
Saddam did have WMD programs (and a ****-ton of support for anti-US terrorists) but so far we don't have agencies claiming anything. We have people within agencies making claims and the agencies unwilling to present anything to Congress or the Senate.

Sure he had 'Programs.'  What he didn't have was the 'Capability' that all that vaunted intelligence claimed, and he wasn't going to get it at the rate he was going for decades, if ever.  He had several henchmen who were getting millions of dollars a year to stand up factories that didn't exist, most of which ended up in Switzerland or the Seychelles.  He did not have factories actually producing chemical weapons (Just surped-out grey-market ex-Soviet munitions with no capability to replace them, some of which the CIA may have even had a hand in obtaining for him back when he was pitted against Iran), any realistic nuclear capability or likelihood of ever getting to Point B on it, or the bioweapons labs that Bush and Powell went on about at such length.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2016, 08:19:53 AM »

Yes, he also had a lot of the raw material and more importantly, the gear (even though it was ancient and rudimentary methods) to produce weapons grade fuels.
The main reason iraq wasn't nuclear was the crude and painfully slow equipment they had in order to enrich the uranium. And I'm not sure if they, at the time of the invasion, had ever gotten them to work at all yet. They were basically the same type of units used to produce the first weapons grade material in the US back in the beginning, it the 40's.
Basically, they had all the gear, but either never quite figured it out, or the international inspections and removal of materials kept them from advancing. I suspect the latter, especially due to the fact that his refusal in the end to allow inspections is eventually what triggered the entire take-down.
Make no mistake, left alone, that asshole would have had nuclear weapons eventually... probably by now.

on edit: I'm trying to find the source materials that I read more than several years back, I'm sure someone will want to see it. I did find what I would consider reliable sources at the time. They were university write-ups. Iraq was a LONG way from making a working bomb, or even usable fuel, but they were going to get there eventually. I'll post if I ever manage to find it, otherwise I'll go down the road of the DUmmies...  :whistling:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 08:25:22 AM by FunkyZero »

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016, 08:30:58 AM »
“I think he hacked the elections,”

Which means that you don`t know shit.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2016, 08:38:19 AM »
But we have proof that obama and the democrats interfered with Israels election and also the democrat primary.

But you know the left...their belief is the longer and louder to tell a lie the more truthful it is. Fake but accurate is their motto.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 08:40:32 AM »
Yes, he also had a lot of the raw material and more importantly, the gear (even though it was ancient and rudimentary methods) to produce weapons grade fuels.
The main reason iraq wasn't nuclear was the crude and painfully slow equipment they had in order to enrich the uranium. And I'm not sure if they, at the time of the invasion, had ever gotten them to work at all yet. They were basically the same type of units used to produce the first weapons grade material in the US back in the beginning, it the 40's.
Basically, they had all the gear, but either never quite figured it out, or the international inspections and removal of materials kept them from advancing. I suspect the latter, especially due to the fact that his refusal in the end to allow inspections is eventually what triggered the entire take-down.
Make no mistake, left alone, that asshole would have had nuclear weapons eventually... probably by now.

on edit: I'm trying to find the source materials that I read more than several years back, I'm sure someone will want to see it. I did find what I would consider reliable sources at the time. They were university write-ups. Iraq was a LONG way from making a working bomb, or even usable fuel, but they were going to get there eventually. I'll post if I ever manage to find it, otherwise I'll go down the road of the DUmmies...  :whistling:

I doubt it.  What we learned when we actually got to look at things in the flesh, rather than depending on our vaunted intelligence that insisted he was perhaps within six months of getting a nuclear weapon, was that thanks to being run by Arabs, there was really NOTHING likely to produce a weapon going on, in spite of Saddam THINKING there was and spending a lot of money on it.  Could it have produced a weapon with the 15 additional years since then?  Impossible to say, since that egg can't be unscrambled, though it's safe to say 'Not the way it was going.'  The UN sanctions against Iraq were certainly the biggest factor hampering Saddam (Aside from, once again, the programs being run by Arabs) in keeping them from going anywhere, and whether those would have remained in place would depend on who followed Bush into office.  As it turned out, the Iraq War was based on a mistake even though getting rid of Saddam was basically a good thing, whether it was worth the cost in our blood is another question entirely.  And after the ultimate success of the war was thrown away by Bush's naive and ignorant but cocky successor, the 'Would have beens' are completely inscrutable.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2016, 09:01:09 AM »
I don't believe it because it doesn't make sense. In the case of Russia, strong-armed leaders always prefer Democrats (liberals) as USA presidents because they can walk all over them, just like Putin walked all over Dear Leader, Yeltsin walked all over Clinton, Brezhnev walked all over Johnson and Carter, etc...

It makes more sense for this to be some whacko leftist hacker(s) who wants to expose the Democrats for being more "right-wing" (their observation, not mine) than they think they should be. They want one of the major political parties in the USA to go hard, hard left. What better way than to expose the party insiders as against those who want to push the party hard left (emails showing the DNC would never let Bernie win) and show all their "corporate" ties and other underhanded dealing (Clinton foundation) which goes against "the will of the people"? In their world, putting a R in office will cause the people to follow some hard left kook, which is their goal.

So Rooskies hacking to put Trump in? Doesn't add up. Some whack liberal wanting to expose the Dem party as not being whacko enough for them? Adds up.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 09:07:53 AM »
Hey DUmbshits, you mean this "Bob Baer"?  :lmao:

Robert Booker "Bob" Baer

Robert Booker "Bob" Baer (born July 1, 1952) is an American author and a former CIA case officer who was primarily assigned to the Middle East.[1] He is Time's intelligence columnist[1] and has contributed to Vanity Fair, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post.[2] Baer is a frequent commentator and author about issues related to international relations, espionage and U.S. foreign policy. Currently he is a reality television host on the History Channel's program "Hunting Hitler."

Robert Baer
Allegiance   US
Service   Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Active   1976–97
Birth name   Robert Booker Baer
Born   July 1, 1952 (age 64)
Los Angeles
Nationality   American
Occupation   CIA Officer
Author
Commentator
Alma mater   Georgetown University
University of California, Berkeley
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2016, 09:25:27 AM »
I doubt it.  What we learned when we actually got to look at things in the flesh, rather than depending on our vaunted intelligence that insisted he was perhaps within six months of getting a nuclear weapon, was that thanks to being run by Arabs, there was really NOTHING likely to produce a weapon going on, in spite of Saddam THINKING there was and spending a lot of money on it.  Could it have produced a weapon with the 15 additional years since then?  Impossible to say, since that egg can't be unscrambled, though it's safe to say 'Not the way it was going.'  The UN sanctions against Iraq were certainly the biggest factor hampering Saddam (Aside from, once again, the programs being run by Arabs) in keeping them from going anywhere, and whether those would have remained in place would depend on who followed Bush into office.  As it turned out, the Iraq War was based on a mistake even though getting rid of Saddam was basically a good thing, whether it was worth the cost in our blood is another question entirely.  And after the ultimate success of the war was thrown away by Bush's naive and ignorant but cocky successor, the 'Would have beens' are completely inscrutable.

I agree with almost all of that, and it really is impossible to predict. However, there was a drive for assistance from the Soviets/Russians, both sides were interested in forward movement with most of it under the usual guise of "medical purposes" or "energy production". Kind of like Iran is claiming right now.
I never based any of my opinions on all the cackling about who might have had what, etc... it was entirely based on facts: and that is what was found AFTER the invasion. Of course I wasn't there, but I considered the university evaluations and write-ups more reliable that anything coming from the DoD or news outlets. Of course, that could be flawed as well... who knows.
The raw materials were indeed, there. It is a fact. It had already been logged and sealed by the international teams, but it was there, nonetheless. And the university write-up that I read had actual photos of the plate based enrichment equipment. the old way didn't use what are generally refereed to today as centrifuges.
Left alone, I'm pretty sure Israel would have made sure the programs were never viable... at least to the best of their abilities. Who knows if or how long because, of course, I am completely speculating. But all the pieces were indeed there.
I wish I would have saved all of those because right now I sound like LaydeeBug screaming TREEEEEEEEZON! with no evidence, and that "bugs" me. I'll try to spend some time on searching for them this weekend because regardless of one's views or opinions, the write-ups were very interesting reading. Some here might enjoy reading them as much as I did.

On a side note, I never considered the "WMD" argument as THE reason anyway. I think that was mostly just PR material in an attempt to change public opinion, although partially valid view at the time.
That sonofabitch was routinely shooting at our aircraft over there and being a general dickhead. He needed a rocket up his ass and it's exactly what he got.

Offline sharkhawk

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2016, 10:10:55 AM »
Hey DUmbshits, you mean this "Bob Baer"?  :lmao:

Robert Booker "Bob" Baer

Host of Hunting Hitler on the "history" channel.  Probably the worst piece of crap on TV, along with curse of oak island.  The leaps of logic on that show are hilarious.  Franco had a large field behind his summer house.  Therefore that is where the Nazis landed a Condor (large 4 engine transport plane) to get Hitler into Spain. 

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2016, 10:33:07 AM »
Host of Hunting Hitler on the "history" channel.  Probably the worst piece of crap on TV, along with curse of oak island.  The leaps of logic on that show are hilarious.  Franco had a large field behind his summer house.  Therefore that is where the Nazis landed a Condor (large 4 engine transport plane) to get Hitler into Spain.

Funny you mention that oak island show.
Man was I excited when I saw there was going to be a TV show about it. I've always been fascinated with that old childhood tale.
Then I watched it... a few times before I gave up. What a disappointment.
too bad they couldn't pick the company to do the work. it could have actually been a fun thing to follow

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2016, 10:45:01 AM »
Which means that you don`t know shit.
Indeed. The phrase "hacked the elections" is getting thrown around indiscriminately, and yet, it's such a clear obfuscation to anyone who's paying attention and not an idiot. Leaking some dem e-mails is not hacking the election. Unless there is evidence of Russians actually manipulating vote totals, then STFU about "hacking the elections".

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2016, 11:22:00 AM »
Former, as in no longer, CIA Operative who is no longer privy to current intelligence information, so in reality knows nothing about evidence confirming or denying  Russian involvement.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Karin

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2016, 12:21:49 PM »
Response to HoneyBadger (Reply #2)
Sat Dec 31, 2016, 08:33 AM
 meow2u3 (20,456 posts)
8. The geeks are either CT peddlers

or they're working for the russkies. Either way, they're part of the coup.
::)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2016, 12:30:48 PM »

You can't have it both ways, DUmmies.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2016, 04:34:57 PM »

:rotf:  That channel has cratered so far it's ridiculous.  I used to love it.  Those two shows are pretty bad.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline thundley4

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2016, 06:37:46 PM »
How can anyone believe what the intelligence agencies are saying about hacking.

Remember WTSHTF about all these agencies tailoring their intelligence briefings to suit Obama?

They lie to keep him happy. The only one will to go against the grain is Comey.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2016, 06:42:13 PM »
How can anyone believe what the intelligence agencies are saying about hacking.

Remember WTSHTF about all these agencies tailoring their intelligence briefings to suit Obama?

They lie to keep him happy. The only one will to go against the grain is Comey.

Comey changed his tune, too.  Last week.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.