Author Topic: I feel that there is something that Putin knows about all of them.  (Read 430 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member UCmeNdc (7,074 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213828617

There is a corruption and money connection between Barr, McConnell, Trump, Putin, within the GOP
It is something going on there. It is something other than the best interests for the government of the United States.

All of these guys are acting very strangely and unpatriotic. There is something very rotten at its core and Barr, McConnell, Trump, and GOP leadership are organized to hide the corruption.

I feel that there is something that Putin knows about all of them. There is something which the US public does not know about.

:whatever:

Star Member secondwind (9,386 posts)

4. Johnson is one of the traitors who went to Moscow on July 4th.

That group of Republicans, which includes Lindsey Graham, ARE ALL COMPROMISED.

lagomorph777 (15,293 posts)

8. No way all those "patriots" would've gone to Moscow on July 4th unless they were forced

or bribed. They had to know what a bad look it would be with their constituents.

Star Member GoCubsGo (24,091 posts)

5. And, Richard Shelby,

John Kennedy (the Louisiana one), John Thune, Steve Daines, John Hoeven, Jerry Moran, John Neely, and Kay Granger, all of whom joined Johnson in Moscow on July 4, 2018. I'm surprised that Leningrad Lindsey Graham wasn't with them, but he needs to be added to the list, as well.

Star Member FakeNoose (14,535 posts)

11. Don't forget Rand Paul

... who made his own private pilgrimage to Moscow. I'm sure he kissed Pootie's ring while he was there too.

Star Member maxrandb (10,765 posts)

7. I've said this for a while

Moscow Mitch looked at the President Obama coalition of voters, the coming demographic shift of the country and the diminishing of racial and social animous among the younger generation and freaked the **** out.

Remember the Retrumplican autopsy report the RNC prepared after their drubbing in 2008? Moscow Mitch doesn't. He looked at it and said; "meh, we're not going to do that".

The ONLY way the Retrumplicans were going to achieve their Ayn Randian dreams, where we have a country of few "owners and makers", and a permanent class of indentured servants to do their bidding, was to stoke racism, pack the courts with conservative wingnuts, and seek the help and funding of the closest example of Ayn Randian utopia... Russia.

Getting funding and political support from Russia was the ONLY way they were going to be able to hold onto power.

You didn't think they would take their own advice and work to become less fascist, did you?

They've created a multi-billion dollar network of media hate that would be worthless if they truly tried to be more inclusive. The owners of the Retrumplican Party couldn't and wouldn't allow that.

The Supreme Courts ****ed up campaign finance decision opened the barn door, and they drove the horses out.

It's not surprising that the Retrumplicans have used Russian money to fund their operations. It's the ONLY way they could survive.

That's why this election is more important.

We're not just trying to save our Democracy. By the time the investigations of this corrupt Retrumplican RICO operation is done, I predict that 50 years from now, we'll still be tracking down Retrumplicans that have fled the country to bring them to justice.

That's what scares me about this election. If Retrumplicans lose, and lose big, there's a shit ton of Retrumplicans that are not just facing political irrelevance... they're facing prison.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: I feel that there is something that Putin knows about all of them.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 08:25:12 AM »
The more Proggies howl over the truth being revealed the more they show they know the narrative was untrue and unethical and illegal stuff was done to create and prop up that narrative.

That is why that House member asked Barr to pledge not to release the Durham report before the election. The timing of that release only matters to Dems if they know it further exposes the unethical and illegal @#$% done to try to torpedo Trump.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Mary Ann

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 08:40:59 AM »
Star Member maxrandb (10,765 posts)

7. I've said this for a while

Moscow Mitch looked at the President Obama coalition of voters, the coming demographic shift of the country and the diminishing of racial and social animous among the younger generation and freaked the **** out.

Remember the Retrumplican autopsy report the RNC prepared after their drubbing in 2008? Moscow Mitch doesn't. He looked at it and said; "meh, we're not going to do that".
*snort* Remember the "drubbing" the Obamacrats got in 2010? It made their 2018 blue tsunami look like a trickle. Remember the "drubbing the Obamacrats got in 2014? Mitch didn't _need_ to change anything; he knew that the Dems were self-destructing.

I am making no predictions for this fall. But, I will say, the majority of the electorate is not behind looting, arson, rising crime rates, and all the other goodies the left has given this year.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 09:01:49 AM »
*snort* Remember the "drubbing" the Obamacrats got in 2010? It made their 2018 blue tsunami look like a trickle. Remember the "drubbing the Obamacrats got in 2014? Mitch didn't _need_ to change anything; he knew that the Dems were self-destructing.

I am making no predictions for this fall. But, I will say, the majority of the electorate is not behind looting, arson, rising crime rates, and all the other goodies the left has given this year.

The polls are reeking of 2016.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.