Author Topic: This is total speculation on what will happen in the next few months..  (Read 708 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Stuart G (25,355 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/113512382

This is total speculation on what will happen in the next few months..

This could start in April or May, and continue to the election in November. I deeply believe that there will be a break in the Republican Party, and some, (don't know how many) very well known figures in that party will come out totally against Donald Trump their president.
...Yes, the Republican convention will be contested by at least one or more who will come forward and contest Trump for the nomination. Trump has done such an awful job with dealing with the virus, and his lie after lie about everything, that a contested nomination against a sitting president will happen. Trump defines lying and arrogance,

Who? I don't know, When? In the next month or two..

...WHY?...This is NOT some minor political deal. It is about life and death!

....These are decisions by Trump that could have saved hundreds of lives.. He joked about the virus and is currently spending time telling the world what awful people some Democrats are. (think about that, petty politics about Democrats in a situation where hundreds are dying and more will die)

...These are life and death decisions that Trump has made. Trump has been stupid and slow in making these decisions and obviously incompetent in making them. Further, Trump has proved his incompetence to most of the people in the United States and the World.

... All of this is available for all to see.. And some (a few well known individuals) will take him on in an effort to save the Republican Party. The Democratic Party will win no matter what, but there will be someone or a few, who will take Trump on... The last 6 weeks have created this situation, & it will happen soon.

Of course, I may be wrong, but that is why I posted this in the "speculation group"

:rotf:

Star Member mercuryblues (8,294 posts)

1. Just watch and see

Which republican dies and who has a kid die from this. There will be several.

Star Member defacto7 (13,314 posts)

3. Not a bad speculation.

Would you speculate whether that would be in their favor in the election? I think it would split the GOP in ways that couldn't be overcome... unless there was a strong candidate in the wings. I don't think they have one so it would fall in favor of the DEMs. Considering that I'm not sure they would do it.

getagrip_already (4,939 posts)

7. not bloody likely...

one of the first things trump did was hollow out the gop. It is a small organization so it was easy to do. It doesn't exist as a party that will oppose trump in any way.

And trump will never resign while new york holds a sword that can hurt him. Cuomo isn't going to pardon trump no matter how much he threatens to kill new yorkers. He will have to try to stay in office.

Plus, his ego won't allow him to hand over power to pence who could become a hero as a result. Not to mention the princes and princess would also have to go and they will manipulate him to stay in power.

Not. Going. To. Happen. Ever.

:thatsright:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Somebodies are using their SiP time to become intimate with their :stoner: s.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

Somebodies are using their SiP time to become intimate with their :stoner: s.
it's a good things the pot dispensaries do home delivery.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline 67 Rover

it's a good things the pot dispensaries do home delivery.

And are considered an "essential" business, at least in MA.  :mad:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer