Author Topic: BELIEVE ALL WOMEN!!!! (Unless they're accusing Democrats . . .)  (Read 836 times)

Offline Mary Ann

This long and hilarious thread is about Tara Reade's accusations against Joementia. "Believe All Women" has morphed into "She's Lying!!!"
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287686194

showblue22 (965 posts)

Bernie is going lower than anyone ever imagined.

His campaign has all his surrogates coming out all at once and in sync to accuse Joe Biden of RAPE! Make no mistake! This is a desperate campaign trying to force Joe Biden to concede.

They are using this woman who says Putin is in love her to say that crap.
Zoonart (5,479 posts)

12. One has to ask...

Joe has been rising to this office for years. He went through through vetting for VP. Is it really believable that someone held back this charge until now?
I smell a rat.
Brett Kavanaugh had been rising to Supreme Court Justice for years, too. He went through LOTS of vetting. But--did that matter when that hag Christine Blasey Ford came forward with 30-year old charges? Not to the DUpipo.
MustLoveBeagles (2,967 posts)

119. This is appalling

I don't believe this allegation for a moment. It demeans the the real victims of sexual violence. I would like to believe these loudmouthed cranks on social media don't represent Bernie's supporters in the real world.

Edit: I read on another thread that at least one of his advisors is apart of this.  I'm so disappointed.
Did Christine Blasey Ford demean the "real victims of sexual violence?" Not according to DUpipo, who BELIEVE ALL WOMEN!!! (Well, most women.)
TwilightZone (17,131 posts)

76. That was the original allegation.

Here's her blog post from April 2019:

https://www.theunion.com/opinion/columns/alexandra-tara-reade-a-girl-walks-into-the-senate/

Her current allegation is that it was sexual assault, but not even Fox News has picked up the story yet, so we'll see what comes of it. It's on Breitbart and the Intercept, however. Strange bedfellows and neither worthy of consideration without independent verification.
The current allegation is that he stuck his finger into her. Rape.

But, The Magistrate is skeptical.
The Magistrate (85,798 posts)

81. Even That Does Not Come Near Rape, Sir

If stipulated as true, it would not amount to more than misdemeanor battery.
I see no particular reason to believe it, and feel in the presence of a good deal of exaggeration.
Well, that is exactly the act that Brock Turner (the Stanford swimmer) was convicted of doing to an unwilling victim, and for which he has been permanently classified as a sex offender. (Oh, and BTW, the allegations again Brett Kavanaugh did not even include penetration, but they have been calling him a "rapist" for well over two years. Just sayin'.
BidenBacker (782 posts)

102. This stuff pisses me off

the way people through "rape" allegations around like it's nothing. Just a political weapon to be used when you're totally outta all other ideas and are desperate when a campaign is on its last legs.

All it does is make it harder for women who REALLY have been abused and molested to come forward. Shameful.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: If DU didn't have double standards they'd have no standards at all.
The Magistrate (85,798 posts)

109. Myself As Well, Sir

It does sound like an old rotten campaign trick at this point, on a par with putting a couple of rounds through your campaign office window and accusing your opponent of hiring gunmen, whom you will not be intimidated by. there used to be stock name for such things, but I have forgotten it.

This is something younger people do not like to hear, but while I am a bit shy of Mr. Biden's age, I am old enough to have lived through vast changes in what was considered acceptable behavior in courting and compliment between man and women. People can get caught on the wrong side of a shifting line, without having had anything they would recognize in themselves as bad intent, or without knowledge of what a behavior actually meant to someone else.
HE STUCK HIS FINGER IN HER VAGINA WITHOUT HER CONSENT! What part of that sounds like "courting" or "compliment" or acceptable behavior in any way?
nolawarlock (1,656 posts)

137. The sick thing is, once it's clear to all that this woman is almost certainly lying ...

… none of the bros will apologize. Utterly despicable.
The hypocrisy! It BURNS!!!!
Kerrycrat (117 posts)

154. I asked for due process and a decent source

And had two different male Bernie supporters mansplaining how I should just believe the woman because of #metoo without questioning.

The odd thing for me is that she accused him of inappropriate touching, then ramped it up a few months later to a full out sexual assault.

When I asked for a decent source I was told that she herself was the decent source.

And yet I’ve only see it in the Intercept and Krystal Ball’s show from the Hill.

I can’t take someone seriously who calls themselves Krystal Ball
So, "Believe All Women" is now considered mansplaining? Who knew?

Offline SVPete

Re: BELIEVE ALL WOMEN!!!! (Unless they're accusing Democrats . . .)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 08:35:12 AM »
showblue22 (965 posts)

Bernie is going lower than anyone ever imagined.

His campaign has all his surrogates coming out all at once and in sync to accuse Joe Biden of RAPE! Make no mistake! This is a desperate campaign trying to force Joe Biden to concede.

They are using this woman who says Putin is in love her to say that crap.

:rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:

TwilightZone (17,131 posts)

76. That was the original allegation.

Here's her blog post from April 2019:

https://www.theunion.com/opinion/columns/alexandra-tara-reade-a-girl-walks-into-the-senate/

Was The Bern already running in April, 2019?

Kerrycrat (117 posts)

154. I asked for due process and a decent source

Did LPC Noob Kerrycrat get Alerted for this? Because Kavanaugh? :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 08:40:24 AM »
They did the exact same thing with the women who came forward about Bill Clinton. To liberals, the truth of an allegation is dependent upon the political viewpoints of the accused, we all know that to be a fact as they have proven it over and over again.

This is another reminder, but it's good to keep it in front of voters because, as humans, we tend to be forgetful unless constantly reminded. I know sometimes it seems like people don't see this type of blatant hypocrisy on behalf of liberals, but many. many people see it and take note, just like we do. Don't ever forget that.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 01:24:12 PM »
They did the exact same thing with the women who came forward about Bill Clinton. To liberals, the truth of an allegation is dependent upon the political viewpoints of the accused, we all know that to be a fact as they have proven it over and over again.

This is another reminder, but it's good to keep it in front of voters because, as humans, we tend to be forgetful unless constantly reminded. I know sometimes it seems like people don't see this type of blatant hypocrisy on behalf of liberals, but many. many people see it and take note, just like we do. Don't ever forget that.

Slightly different  subject but follows Liberal idiocy:  the treatment of women in Islam......because   BEAUTIFUL HIJAB!
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 05:53:58 PM »
Response to showblue22 (Original post)Wed Mar 25, 2020, 11:36 PM
world wide wally (17,592 posts)
121. Time for Bernie to be a man and speak out against this kind of bullshit.

If you call yourself a man

Time for Bernie to show his manliness by telling this rape victim to shut her mouth and disappear.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2020, 12:10:40 AM »
Maybe the DUmmies should follow Sleepy Joe's lead:

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you've got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she's talking about is real," said Biden during the confirmation hearings for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh,

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2020, 07:38:25 PM »
My disseminating logic believes what it feels it needs to believe in developing situations, like a conversation.

My genes are hunter-gatherer… including affinities for hiding traps in plain sight.  When you plan a deception, you're in-touch with deception. 

It's not the lie.  It's the poison behind it. 

Offline Delmar

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2020, 10:14:36 AM »
Response to showblue22 (Original post)Wed Mar 25, 2020, 08:43 PM
Star Member Zoonart (5,501 posts)
12. One has to ask...

Joe has been rising to this office for years. He went through through vetting for VP. Is it really believable that someone held back this charge until now?
I smell a rat.

This charge isn't coming from out of the blue.  Here is a DU thread from 2014 about female Secret Service agents complaining about Mr. Pushups parading around in the nude in front of them. 
Fri Aug 1, 2014, 01:24 PM
big_dog (4,144 posts)

Claim: Skinny Dipping Joe Biden Offends Female Secret Service Agents
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1014860487
Response to TwilightGardener (Reply #2)Fri Aug 1, 2014, 02:16 PM
Trillo (9,154 posts)
45. When would Biden ever get to be without his Secret Service protection?

If true, then so what -- maybe he wants to swim naked. BFD. He's not touching you, get over it.
Response to big_dog (Original post)Fri Aug 1, 2014, 01:31 PM
Star Member Botany (54,203 posts)
4. Go Joe B! So that is why he is always smiling.

BTW I do agree that the Secret Service should not be talking about this
The female agents are required to keep their eyes on him at all times and the dirtbag exploits it by parading his old liver spotted naked body around in front of them--and that was just the tip of the iceberg.  Grabbing women by their hind ends, cupping their breasts, mashing them up against the wall in a public place and fingerbanging them--the primitives defend all of it.

A former Secret Service agent assigned to the Vice President Joe Biden residence claims that the Service often had to protect female agents from him.
Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that,  %u201CWe had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President%u2019s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend%u2019s asses.%u201D The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

%u201CHe would mess with every single woman or teen.
It was horrible,%u201D the agent said.

According to the source, a Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend%u2019s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source told Cassandra Fairbanks, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President.

Additionally, the agent claims that Biden would walk around the VP residence naked at night. %u201CI mean, Stark naked%u2026 Weinstein level stuff,%u201D he added.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/flashback-former-joe-biden-secret-service-agent-we-had-to-protect-women-from-him-weinstein-level-stuff/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden