Author Topic: Anutter Sival Munkee  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Anutter Sival Munkee
« on: June 27, 2018, 11:36:00 PM »
Cripes, more sivality from the perpetually unsival DUmplings.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210800921
 brooklynite

To those who think we should be "uncivil" to the Trump folks, a simple question:

What are you trying to accomplish? This -----> :jerkit:

1. Changing the minds of the Trump people? 

2. Convincing Trump voters to support Democrats? Why support losers?

3. Getting the Democratic Base more worked up? More of this ----> :jerkit:

4. Making yourself feel better? Make US feel better, off yourselves. 

Remember this idiot from a different post?
Still In Wisconsin
4. It probably is game over. I'm going to put my personal affairs in order, and exit this mortal plane in a peaceful and painless way. Prove it.  I double-dog dare you. I hope it's violent and excruciating.   

Here he is ìn this thread.  All talk, no action.
Still In Wisconsin
2. I want to make them hurt.
It'd really that simple. If the game's been decided, and I think it has, I just want to give them some pain before I'm gone. Would you hurry the eff up. I don't have all day. That's all that's left.

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: Anutter Sival Munkee
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 11:45:43 PM »
> I want to make them hurt.

Your demise ain't gonna do that.  See Johnny Cash for how it's done.  Honestly.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 12:23:02 AM »
Aha.  The brooklynite primitive, to whom the primitives need the most to pay attention, but to whom they pay the least.

In fact, I could never figure out why he hangs around with these losers and depravities; he's several leagues better a person than any of them, with only the possible exception of Skins.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 12:34:36 AM »
Exactly.

"I can tell you all I know, the where to go, the what to do
You can try to run but you can't hide from what's inside of you"

They know better but knead creds to make their cushion, unlike a real cat would.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 07:13:38 AM »
Aha.  The brooklynite primitive, to whom the primitives need the most to pay attention, but to whom they pay the least.

In fact, I could never figure out why he hangs around with these losers and depravities; he's several leagues better a person than any of them, with only the possible exception of Skins.

In the context he's like the City of Troy's Cassandra - (often) offering correct foresight, but (usually) not believed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 07:19:22 AM »
In the context he's like the City of Troy's Cassandra - (often) offering correct foresight, but (usually) not believed.

Yeah, a comparison with Cassandra never occurred to me, but I'd put it that way.

The guy hollers into the wind of primitive stupidity and arrogance, and the primitives are worse off because they won't pay attention.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 07:37:17 AM »
Yeah, a comparison with Cassandra never occurred to me, but I'd put it that way.

The guy hollers into the wind of primitive stupidity and arrogance, and the primitives are worse off because they won't pay attention.

From my not very studious observation, brooklynite and maybe former9thward seem a couple of cuts above the average DUpipo.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2018, 08:03:13 AM »
Star Member NRaleighLiberal (46,008 posts)
4. what has the high road done for us?

Nothing, because you have taken the low road and continue down it at 90 MPH

Bob Dylan did a song about it, "90 miles an hour down a dead end street." :lmao: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2018, 08:27:10 AM »
Nothing, because you have taken the low road and continue down it at 90 MPH

Bob Dylan did a song about it, "90 miles an hour down a dead end street." :lmao: :loser:

I tend to think that "Rainy Day Women #12 and #35" would be more appropriate. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2018, 09:52:15 AM »
I tend to think that "Rainy Day Women #12 and #35" would be more appropriate. :whistling:

"everybody must get stoned"  :stoner: :stoner: :stoner:

The du'ers dream :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2018, 01:17:06 PM »
brooklynite

To those who think we should be "uncivil" to the Trump folks, a simple question:

What are you trying to accomplish?

Getting your ass kicked?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline dixierose

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2018, 06:32:33 AM »
You know what they've done with all of their hateful rhetoric (we are evil, after all)...they've driving me RIGHT into Trump's camp. I still wish he would leave Twitter alone, but posting stuff isn't policy like a lot of people want to claim. I, a #NeverTrumper in 2016, is going to vote for Trump in '20 because I'll be damned if I want to see those crazy nuts back in power.

And I'm sure I'm not the only #NeverTrumper that feels that way.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell