Author Topic: Any leftists get shot for attacking the Portland federal courthouse this summer?  (Read 1397 times)

Offline Delmar

Wed Jan 6, 2021, 07:41 PM
Lunabell (2,241 posts)

About the woman who died...RIP you didn't deserve to die.

Unless she had a gun drawn, she shouldn't have been shot. The amount of glee on this site over her death disturbs me. We are better than that.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214831214

Lunabell is in the minority at the DUmp, most of the primitives have no sympathy.

Response to BadDog40 (Reply #4)Wed Jan 6, 2021, 07:50 PM
Mystery sage (495 posts)
31. Agreed

You don't just come up to a federal building much less congess and storm it. No matter who you are you should be riddled with holes when you try.

How many leftist arsonists got riddled with holes when they were attacking the federal courthouse (which, incidentally, is a federal building) in Portland day after day this summer?  I never heard of a single one.  And I sure as hell don't remember any primitives coming out in favor of the police gunning them down.

Lots of replies.  Lots of glee.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline landofconfusion80

What isn't said often speaks volumes over that which takes voice.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Mary Ann

RAB910 (1,258 posts)

2. play stupid games, win stupid prizes
A DUmmy I agree with!!! Trayvon Martin, Jacob Blake, Michael Brown, and many others played stupid games and won stupid prizes. 

Offline SVPete

Lunabell (2,241 posts)

Unless she had a gun drawn, she shouldn't have been shot. 1 The amount of glee on this site over her death disturbs me. We are better than that.2

1 Expand that to include other deadly weapons, e.g. a knife, and I'd pretty much agree. Now apply that reasoning to the many police shootings over which riots have occurred. If you want to get alerted into banhood.

2 No, DU is not better than those celebrating this woman's death. Wishing death on and celebrating the deaths of people DU-folks hate is a continual recurring staple in DU content.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

Lunabell (2,241 posts)

say her name. 

Ashli Babbitt

White lives matter!
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline 67 Rover

say her name. 

Ashli Babbitt

White lives matter!

All lives matter.   :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
After casting a blind eye to leftist violence, looting and mayhem this summer by dismissing it as "mostly peaceful", there is a lot of pearl clutching going on the past 24 hours.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Also wanted to add one caveat to this conversation:

If you didn't condemn leftist violence all summer, then you don't have permission to condemn this one.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

If you didn't condemn leftist violence all summer, then you don't have permission to condemn this one.

Amen to that, or as the left would rather me say Aperson to that.

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
All lives matter.   :cheersmate:
American
Republic
Matters
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ADsOutburst

To add to this, reading Joe Scarborough's remarks made me sick. He said if black or muslim protestors did the same thing, they would have been shot. Joe, someone was shot, you dumb cretin. And she was... wait for it... unarmed!

And besides him, it is insufferable to hear the left admonish us that words matter, while they proclaim that "those who make peaceful evolution impossible make violent evolution inevitable", or "who said protests have to be peaceful?", or that riots are 'democracy at work".
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 05:57:59 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline DLR Pyro

I just saw a clip of the shooting.   Why wasn't a less than lethal round used?

Police lives matter.

Offline Delmar

President-elect Joe Biden began his remarks Thursday before introducing members of his judiciary team by addressing the siege on Capitol Hill Wednesday, admonishing President Trump for inciting the violence and condemning the rioters.
"“It was not dissent, it was not disorder, it was not protest,” he said. “It was chaos. Don’t dare call them protesters. They were a riotous mob. Insurrectionists. Domestic terrorists.” "
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214844001

But Antifa is just an idea according to this corrupt, senile, brittle-boned, liver-spotted husk of a man

A reassuring message of unity.  Good job Joe!
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

1 Expand that to include other deadly weapons, e.g. a knife, and I'd pretty much agree. Now apply that reasoning to the many police shootings over which riots have occurred. If you want to get alerted into banhood.

2 No, DU is not better than those celebrating this woman's death. Wishing death on and celebrating the deaths of people DU-folks hate is a continual recurring staple in DU content.
Definitely agree with both points.
I learned the truth of your second point back in 2007 when they openly celebrated the deaths of the four people killed in the Denver church/ missions center shooting.

Offline SVPete

I learned the truth of your second point back in 2007 when they openly celebrated the deaths of the four people killed in the Denver church/ missions center shooting.

The Arvada, CO Youth With A Mission base (Denver suburb) and New Life Church in Colorado Springs. It seems weird that it was that long ago. IIRC, DU-folk were irate and outraged that the church's armed security lady brought his spree to an abrupt end (IIRC, he committed suicide after her shot(s) hit him).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline 67 Rover

I would love someone to release a photo of both Piglosi and Schumer wearing those Zip Lock bag gas masks over their heads running for cover.  :lmao:

BTW why should the Hill have better police protection than say the citizens of Portland?  Defund the capitol police now!
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

BTW why should the Hill have better police protection than say the citizens of Portland?  Defund the capitol police now!

The House Sergeant at Arms and Capitol Police Chief have resigned. If the Senate Sergeant at Arms doesn't resign first Chuckles has said he would fire him. The big bottom line, I think, is that the Dems' politicization of the riot prevention measures last June made all concerned too scared to act decisively this time. It was a Damned if you Do, Damned if you Don't situation, and they didn't protect the Capitol.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

The Arvada, CO Youth With A Mission base (Denver suburb) and New Life Church in Colorado Springs. It seems weird that it was that long ago. IIRC, DU-folk were irate and outraged that the church's armed security lady brought his spree to an abrupt end (IIRC, he committed suicide after her shot(s) hit him).
Yep.
They portrayed the shooter as a brave and noble hero taking a righteous stand for gay rights (Especially after his rabidly anti- Christian manifesto, which read like something that a DUmmy like UndergroundPanther or TheMastersNemesis would post, was published on the DUmp), portrayed the churchgoers he targeted as a bunch of evil fundy fanatics who all deserved to die, and portrayed the security lady who risked her own life to stop him as a bloodthirsty lunatic.
I know I bring that story up a lot, but it really does help epitomize what a twisted, backward concept of morality the DUmmies (And, by extension, much of the modern Left in general) have.

Offline I_B_Perky

I would love someone to release a photo of both Piglosi and Schumer wearing those Zip Lock bag gas masks over their heads running for cover.  :lmao:

I agree. 

The real point is this... the political class in DC weren't worried about people's property and businesses getting burned by the BLM protesters the last year. Oh no. That is the ruled class' problem. Let them eat cake.  It is only when their workplace, offices and hind ends are the target that it all of sudden becomes a problem.

The ruling class, and make no mistake that is what the are, are scared shitless right now.  So is the left.  That is why the federal charges, the doxing, social media bannings, etc is going on right now.  They are scared shitless.

I personally think all their efforts to silence the 80 million Trump voters is going to do nothing but awaken a sleeping giant.  They are blinded by their hatred and it will come back to bite them.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DLR Pyro

I personally think all their efforts to silence the 80 million Trump voters is going to do nothing but awaken a sleeping giant.  They are blinded by their hatred and it will come back to bite them.

I agree.  Their desire to rush an impeachment thru like a quickie mexican divorce with one week left in his term shows how hateful and spiteful they are, all the while the Country is still dealing with the effects of the chinese virus that is killing people and the economy. 

Police lives matter.